Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,190 members, 7,884,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 03:17 AM

A Dead Lizard In A Bottle Of Soft Drink! Unopened Yet! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Dead Lizard In A Bottle Of Soft Drink! Unopened Yet! (1272 Views)

How Men Drink Away Their Future / Omg!!!photos Of A Dead Mermaid Found.. Could This Be Real?? / Picture : Meet The Girl With Lizard Tongue, She Has The World’s Longest Tongue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Dead Lizard In A Bottle Of Soft Drink! Unopened Yet! by helium44(m): 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2010
Guys!!!

Wat do i do? i bought it and i found the strange thing inside. This is for real and I already have my lawyer looking into it.

I'm however still open for your advice.

Safe!!!
Re: A Dead Lizard In A Bottle Of Soft Drink! Unopened Yet! by tempest01(m): 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2010
Hmm, damages, attempted murder, negligence, I no be lawyer OO!!
Re: A Dead Lizard In A Bottle Of Soft Drink! Unopened Yet! by helium44(m): 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2010
Guys!!

For real i need your advice. For confidentiality, you can email me on lithium204@yahoo.com.

Peace!!!
Re: A Dead Lizard In A Bottle Of Soft Drink! Unopened Yet! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2010
This is a blank cheque. Tell ur lawyer to writer either the mkting or sales mgr to complain&threating them. They will call u for secret settlement. Cos if NSO OR NAFDA OR CPC heres, its hell for the company
Re: A Dead Lizard In A Bottle Of Soft Drink! Unopened Yet! by coolier(f): 11:35pm On Jun 19, 2010
toba:

They will call u for secret settlement.

And keep the 'exhibit' with you at all time, never for any reason whatsoever hand it over to any of their representatives, they might 'mistakenly' drop and break it!
Re: A Dead Lizard In A Bottle Of Soft Drink! Unopened Yet! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 19, 2010
Can this be true? Give us pics!
Re: A Dead Lizard In A Bottle Of Soft Drink! Unopened Yet! by Dclique(m): 11:46pm On Jun 19, 2010
Yea!!, Upload a pix
Re: A Dead Lizard In A Bottle Of Soft Drink! Unopened Yet! by helium44(m): 4:27am On Jun 20, 2010
Guys! you just have to believe me on this. Truly i have taken very beautiful pics of the item but that is for my lawyer to work with. C'mmon i expect you should know the consequences of placing the pic here.For what its worth i cant do that,aii?I cant even state the particular brand here bt i wana advice u guys to be very careful when u rush up anoda bottle of soft drink. Wel thanks for ur advices so far,i promise to keep u all posted on how things pans out. Safe!
Re: A Dead Lizard In A Bottle Of Soft Drink! Unopened Yet! by manmustwac(m): 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2010
if u can't prove it why should we believe it?
Re: A Dead Lizard In A Bottle Of Soft Drink! Unopened Yet! by 4tune1(m): 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2010
O.k we are waiting but don't let them bribe ur Lawyer o.
Re: A Dead Lizard In A Bottle Of Soft Drink! Unopened Yet! by dominique(f): 11:31pm On Jun 21, 2010
poster hope you've not opened the bottle. you can sue the company for negligence and threaten to get the press involverd. nothing frightens companies as much as bad publicity
Re: A Dead Lizard In A Bottle Of Soft Drink! Unopened Yet! by helium44(m): 5:37am On Jun 22, 2010
Thanks dominique and the rest of you that have commented and sent me mails on the subject matter. I'm however particularly interested in meeting wiv any lawyer from NL,pls feel free to mail me we just could reach an intersecting point.if you know what i mean ,

(1) (Reply)

Obama's Mouth Stitched 12 Times After Accident: What We Can Learn / Okada Illegal Levy Collection: Dtha Identifies Perpetrators, May Prosecute / Fear Grips Oil Workers Over Secrete Plans By Shell, Chevron To Sack 8,000 Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.