Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,229 members, 7,925,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 12:32 AM

Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score (7260 Views)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea Fc 1 - 1 Final score / Kano Pillars 1 : 0 Enyimba (Final score) / Nigeria Vs Egypt - AYC (0 - 2) - Final Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by CarlosVent(m): 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2010
PLS WE NEED 3 AFRICANS TO STAY AND CROSS OVER AND I PICK

GHANA
IVORY COAST
NIGERIA

WHAT OF U
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by buzugee(m): 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2010
ezeagu:

I think 'People Who Can't handle the Truth' or 'Problem Dodgers' would be a better suited name.

Is this some kind of mental thing where you actually want to slap yourself for your countries inferior position on the world stage, or is this Nigerian patriotism in action?
me and you, mano au mano. name the place and time. put your dukes up son. lets do this. i have a butt whooping with your name written all over it ezeagu. lets dance foo sad angry
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by dayokanu(m): 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2010
ok. so 2 out of 11. is that any indication the africans are totally out of their depth?

How many times have South American teams been outclassed
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by ezeagu(m): 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2010
buzugee:

me and you, mano au mano. name the place and time. put your dukes up son. lets do this. i have a butt whooping with your name written all over it ezeagu. lets dance foo sad angry

I can't fight with handicapped people, especially when their handicap has to do with missing a vital organ. . . . .
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by obinna5000(m): 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2010
dayokanu:

How many times have South American teams been outclassed

Cameroon defeated Argentina in the 1990 World Cup.
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by mamagee3(f): 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2010
obinna5000:

And that was since when?

20 years ago? 2 decades ago!

They should have won today's match if it wren't for their goal keeper.
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by shesi(m): 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2010
obinna5000:

you are grabbing at feathers
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by waladis(m): 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2010
ezeagu:

I think 'People Who Can't handle the Truth' or 'Problem Dodgers' would be a better suited name.

Is this some kind of mental thing where you actually want to slap yourself for your countries inferior position on the world stage, or is this Nigerian patriotism in action?

Na Amadiora go hammer that your yeye mouth, up or down, good or bad Oyinbo will still be at the back of their own country. That's what is called Patriotism. You really deserve a thunder slap by fire Hiiiiii,.,. GBOSAAAAAAA,.,.,., Hiiiiii,.,. GBOSAAAAAAA,.,.,., Hiiiiii,.,. GBOSAAAAAAA,.,.,.,  I beg @bezuugee, please follow me slap this Malo brother

Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by dayokanu(m): 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2010
Cameroon defeated Argentina in the 1990 World Cup

You obviously didnt watch the game. Cameroun outclassed Argentina?

ok lets start Argentina has defeated Nigeria at 3 different world cups, Paraguay beat Nigeria 3-1
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by ezeagu(m): 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2010
waladis:

Na Amadiora go hammer that your yeye mouth, up or down, good or bad Oyinbo will still be at the back of their own country. That's what is called Patriotism. You really deserve a thunder slap by fire Hiiiiii,.,. GBOSAAAAAAA,.,.,., Hiiiiii,.,. GBOSAAAAAAA,.,.,., Hiiiiii,.,. GBOSAAAAAAA,.,.,.,  I beg @bezuugee, please follow me slap this Malo brother

Is this curse to me?
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by houvest: 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2010
shesi:

my point exactly. so what is the basis for your comparison. i was comparing the africans to teams they have actually met.

all this hullabaloo is premature anyway.

What if Ivory Coast, Ghana, Algeria all qualify for the next round.A very real possibility. With two of those going to the quarters and one going to the semis?

Your analysis is premature is all i'm saying. Did anybody expect all 6 african reps to make it out of the group stages?
Friend you seem to have decided that nigeria and south africa are already out. It is not over till it is over. These neglected teams may be the ones that will go the furthest. This is still football ,an art and an unexact science.
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by buzugee(m): 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2010
ezeagu:

I can't fight with handicapped people, especially when their handicap has to do with missing a vital organ. . . . .
 grin you got jokes
medjai:

@ buzugee
Ok, its no more an African world cup. The fact still remains that African teams have been poor and in 4 decades of African teams participating in the world cup, our best performance is a quarter final finish. We have the 2nd highest number of teams after Europe in this world cup.
who is counting ? only you. this is jollofment period for the world. we come together. play soccer and everybody goes home. na only crazy people like you dey remember irrelevant things that happened in the past. especially concerning soccer. this aint brain surgery or some important ish. people like you attach so much gravity to trivialities. thats your cross to bear
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by buzugee(m): 10:54pm On Jun 19, 2010
waladis:

that mumu ezeagu problem pass slap. he need serious psychiatrist and babalawo on call 24 hours a day grin
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by waladis(m): 10:54pm On Jun 19, 2010
ezeagu:

Is this curse to me?

Curse kee? Amadiora na new play station 3 boxing game ooooo, no be curse ooooo. But that SLAP sha,.,.,., I mean am grin grin grin
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by buzugee(m): 10:56pm On Jun 19, 2010
waladis:

Curse kee? Amadiora na new play station 3 boxing game ooooo, no be curse ooooo. But that SLAP sha,.,.,., I mean am grin grin grin
grin
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by ezeagu(m): 10:59pm On Jun 19, 2010
waladis:

What do you know about patriotism? Did you watch the last England game where they were booed by people in red and white? For me patriotism isn't about mindless defending of a country, neither is it about doing nothing while in a state of denial. You two are in denial and are probably less productive, in fact you are less productive than those you think are cursing Nigeria.
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by medjai(m): 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2010
If FIFA truly wants to make football the beautiful game, it should reduce Africa's slot to 2 or 3. We performed better when we had fewer teams eg, Algeria(1982), even though they didnt make the 2nd round, they defeated European Champions, Germany and would have qualified if not for the Germany-Austria conspiracy; Cameroon(1990), Nigeria(1994). Africa have never produced two teams in the last 16 and we have the second highest number of teams together with S/America. I think South American and Asian teams deserve more slots.
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by buzugee(m): 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2010
ezeagu:

What do you know about patriotism? Did you watch the last England game where they were booed by people in red and white? For me patriotism isn't about mindless defending of a country, neither is it about doing nothing while in a state of denial. You two are in denial and are probably less productive, in fact you are less productive than those you think are cursing Nigeria.
this malo think say na how to prepare shayi we dey discuss here. nonsense and ingredient  angry  sokoto boy
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by dayokanu(m): 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2010
If FIFA truly wants to make football the beautiful game, it should reduce Africa's slot to 2 or 3. We performed better when we had fewer teams eg, Algeria(1982), even though they didnt make the 2nd round, they defeated European Champions, Germany and would have qualified if not for the Germany-Austria conspiracy; Cameroon(1990), Nigeria(1994). Africa have produced two teams in the last 16 and we have the second highest number of teams together with S/America. I think South American and Asian teams deserve more slots.

Agreed 100%
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by ezeagu(m): 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2010
buzugee:

this malo think say na how to prepare shayi we dey discuss here. nonsense and ingredient  angry  sokoto boy

In short take two.

[img]http://gr5mom2.files./2009/04/sweaty-palms.jpg[/img][img]http://gr5mom2.files./2009/04/sweaty-palms.jpg[/img]
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by honeric01(m): 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2010
This year's been the worse so far for African teams.
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by waladis(m): 11:15pm On Jun 19, 2010
ezeagu:

I LOVE MY COUNTRY, I NO GO LIE,
NA INSIDE AM I GO LIVE AND DIE,
IF HE PUSH ME SO, I PUSH AM SO,
HE PUSH ME I PUSH AM I NO GO DIE

Ol' boy, sit back, relax, watch the show and give me the microphone so I can crumble like a cookie. You are damn missing a lot not being a true Nigeria, being a true Nigeria and to be patriotic means you must be able to embrace without prejudice the failure and success of your country. Una, u need to fall in other to stand
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by ezeagu(m): 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2010
waladis:

I LOVE MY COUNTRY, I NO GO LIE,
NA INSIDE AM I GO LIVE AND DIE,
IF HE PUSH ME SO, I PUSH AM SO,
HE PUSH I PUSH AM I NO GO DIE

Ol' boy, sit back, relax, watch the show and give me the microphone so I can crumble like a cookie. You are damn missing a lot not being a true Nigeria, being a true Nigeria and to be patriotic means you must be able to embrace without prejudice the failure and success of your country. Una, u need to fall in other to stand

Patriotism does not mean you should not criticize your country!
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by waladis(m): 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2010
buzugee:

this malo think say na how to prepare shayi we dey discuss here. nonsense and ingredient  angry  sokoto boy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/279334_lol_gife48b72af6e964fb8077cf79ba2d18ffc www.nairaland.com/attachments/279334_lol_gife48b72af6e964fb8077cf79ba2d18ffc
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by buzugee(m): 11:23pm On Jun 19, 2010
ezeagu:

In short take two.

[img]http://gr5mom2.files./2009/04/sweaty-palms.jpg[/img][img]http://gr5mom2.files./2009/04/sweaty-palms.jpg[/img]
shege barawo banza. if your uncle kaita had not put us in this here predicament you wouldnt be foaming at the mouth about naijas disappointment. blame your fellow malo uncle kaita
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by buzugee(m): 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2010
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by ezeagu(m): 11:30pm On Jun 19, 2010
waladis:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/279334_lol_gife48b72af6e964fb8077cf79ba2d18ffc www.nairaland.com/attachments/279334_lol_gife48b72af6e964fb8077cf79ba2d18ffc

Is that you trying to revive your country's image?

buzugee:

shege barawo banza. if your uncle kaita had not put us in this here predicament you wouldnt be foaming at the mouth about naijas disappointment. blame your fellow malo uncle kaita

undecided
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by waladis(m): 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2010
buzugee:

Dis one na proper and double WAKA  DEDE, I go die ooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by bawomolo(m): 11:37pm On Jun 19, 2010
does patriotism mean accepting mediocrity?
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by waladis(m): 11:38pm On Jun 19, 2010
ezeagu:

Is that you trying to revive your country's image?

undecided

It's fun being a Nigeria, I wonder why you are so sad about being a Nigeria, losing one match is not the end of the world grin
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by Princek12(m): 11:41pm On Jun 19, 2010
Shesi,

what were you trying to say? Nothing. Somebody said Europeans are doing well because they rent cities for camp rather than rent hotel camps, which African teams do. And you as a mumu are saying bottom dwellers will not understand why this makes a difference because they haven't lived a life of luxury.

You are acting like a typical housegirl who went to Lagos from the village and lost her mind.
Re: Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score by cvibe: 12:08am On Jun 20, 2010
;d ;d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arsenal To Play Super Eagles In Abuja On August 5th / World Cup Awards 2010 / Nigeria VS Haiti (Women's Friendly) At 3 O'Clock Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.