Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,610 members, 7,917,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:05 PM

Lady Tore Boyfriend's Legal Education Certificate, Destroys TV Set (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tore Boyfriend's Legal Education Certificate, Destroys TV Set (photos) (757 Views)

Moment Lady Tore Her Husband's Passport As Soon As They Landed In Nigeria (vid) / Lady Got Disgraced As Her Dress Tore While Dancing, Revealing Her Pant!ess Nyash / Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Her Dog Tore Her Vag!na While Give Her Head Ph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Tore Boyfriend's Legal Education Certificate, Destroys TV Set (photos) by dabrin: 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
GistMore.com

Lady tore boyfriend's Legal Education Certificate, his Call to bar certificate and also destroys his TV Set. According to the Twitter user @realedmeji;

My guy’s “babe” just tore to SHREADS his Council of Legal Education Certificate AND his Call to Bar Certificate...

But men are scum.

He met this girl this year, but I’m hearing the girl tell the police that she has been living with him for years... and I’m like

She pulled down and stomped on his TV too

GIST FROM GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/lady-tore-boyfriends-legal-education-certificate-destroys-tv-set-photos

Re: Lady Tore Boyfriend's Legal Education Certificate, Destroys TV Set (photos) by dabrin: 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
Re: Lady Tore Boyfriend's Legal Education Certificate, Destroys TV Set (photos) by dabrin: 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
shocked
Re: Lady Tore Boyfriend's Legal Education Certificate, Destroys TV Set (photos) by LORDofODDS(m): 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
Just bcus of EGG
Re: Lady Tore Boyfriend's Legal Education Certificate, Destroys TV Set (photos) by milemimi93(m): 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
cool
Re: Lady Tore Boyfriend's Legal Education Certificate, Destroys TV Set (photos) by abokibuhari: 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
When devil wan show say him pass buhari grin
Re: Lady Tore Boyfriend's Legal Education Certificate, Destroys TV Set (photos) by Homeboiy: 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
I will wait to see what police will do
Re: Lady Tore Boyfriend's Legal Education Certificate, Destroys TV Set (photos) by DonnyE(m): 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
Wonderful...God save us from this kind of ladies..witches in form of slay queens..lol
Re: Lady Tore Boyfriend's Legal Education Certificate, Destroys TV Set (photos) by lordm(m): 6:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
Later they will say buhari is the worst thing on earth
Re: Lady Tore Boyfriend's Legal Education Certificate, Destroys TV Set (photos) by taiwiki(m): 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
Psycho
Re: Lady Tore Boyfriend's Legal Education Certificate, Destroys TV Set (photos) by Deowl: 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
Are you sure you have a genuine certificate for her to get access and tear? Oluwole?
See Kemi Adeosun.
Things equal to one are equal to one another.
CHEERRS

(1) (Reply)

Confession: How Sales Man Fu+cked Me Hard In Our House / Ogp8 Paid Me / What A Feeling { Let's Discuss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.