Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

Korea Plan To Provoke Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Korea Plan To Provoke Eagles (572 Views)

NFF Set The Stage As They Plan To Unveil Sunday Oliseh Today (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August / South Korea Vs Nigeria - U20 World Cup On 27th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korea Plan To Provoke Eagles by 12large: 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2010
After seeing Sani Kaita get sent off for reacting to provocation against Greece, South Korea coach Huh Jung-moo says he plans to get his players to provoke the Nigerians and get them to lose their temper when both sides meet on Tuesday.

"As seen in the case of Sani Kaita, who was sent off the field, we need to put pressure on the Nigerians so that they become agitated and lose their temper," he said. "We cannot allow them to play freely on the field."

Nigeria need to win to have any chance of progress while the Asians will advance with a draw, but Huh says his team will be playing for three points.

"We will prepare thoroughly as our third match against Nigeria will be the final showdown in the group stage," said Huh.

"We won't go out on the field aiming for a tie," added Huh. "It will be a difficult match but we will play a winning game."

Korea made a fine start to their World Cup campaign with a 2-0 win over Greece, but were heavily hammered 4-1 by Argentina, leaving them still with all to play for against Nigeria, who lost their first two games.
Re: Korea Plan To Provoke Eagles by 12large: 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2010
we only have 2 abokis in the team one is
sani haruna keita and the second one is
haruna abdukarimm lukman one is useless and have bad temper sani keita, while one is decent but also have bad temper haruna lukman, so for that reason i say we should bench the other mallam haruna lukman as he could possibly get red card. with taiwo and ehijile out my formation against korea would be

enyeama,

yobo, afolabi, adeleye, odiah,

ayila,

osaze, k.uche, obinna

martins, yakubu

soo on this team i don not see any mallam moment, plus it is attacking the only problem is that the bench is weak
Re: Korea Plan To Provoke Eagles by honeric01(m): 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2010
Source?
Re: Korea Plan To Provoke Eagles by 12large: 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2010
kickoffnigeria.com mtnfootball.com
Re: Korea Plan To Provoke Eagles by semid4lyfe(m): 3:53am On Jun 20, 2010
12large:

we only have 2 abokis in the team one is
sani haruna keita and the second one is
haruna abdukarimm lukman one is useless and have bad temper sani keita, while one is decent but also have bad temper haruna lukman, so for that reason i say we should bench the other mallam haruna lukman as he could possibly get red card
. with taiwo and ehijile out my formation against korea would be

enyeama,

yobo,  afolabi,  adeleye,  odiah,

ayila,

osaze,             k.uche,           obinna

martins,             yakubu

soo on this team i don not see any mallam moment, plus it is attacking the only problem is that the bench is weak
Your foolishness keeps increasing with each passing day.

Keep it up, so gbo? You'll surely get nominated for the Nairaland Most Foolish Poster of the Year Awards. grin

Buffoon oshi!

(1) (Reply)

Parliament Asks President Jonathan To Reverse Withdrawal Of Eagles / Spain To Beat Netherlands: Says 'unfailing' Octopus / 'psychic' Octopus Seals Perfect Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.