Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,922 members, 7,942,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

Why My 17-year-old Sister Married Her 18-year-old Boyfriend –lady Shares Details - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why My 17-year-old Sister Married Her 18-year-old Boyfriend –lady Shares Details (1303 Views)

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why My 17-year-old Sister Married Her 18-year-old Boyfriend –lady Shares Details by good20: 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
Source=> ofofonews.com

The young couple
A very teenage couple aged 18 and 17 who wedding recently were trailed with mixed reactions and criticisms after photos and news of their wedding emerged and made the rounds on social media.
The elder sister to the couple has however shut haters up as she says she cannot understand why people can not just be happy for others.

She shared the couple’s photo and wrote: “It’s really a surprise that some people do not appreciate good things….it’s never a crime or an abomination to marry young.

Read more here==> http://ofofonews.com/why-my-17-year-old-sister-married-her-18-year-old-boyfriend-lady-shares-details-of-viral-teenage-wedding/

“Their love story was Neva on any financial background, pregnancy or even the only son story people imagined…it was a good consent from both parents that their marriage was achieved…..so I thank the lord for their story because God has ordained it Cus if not they wud not come together… I wish them so much joy, happiness and God blessings upon them.Amen.” (sic)

1 Share

Re: Why My 17-year-old Sister Married Her 18-year-old Boyfriend –lady Shares Details by neonly: 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
U don't say

Re: Why My 17-year-old Sister Married Her 18-year-old Boyfriend –lady Shares Details by SirIconR(m): 6:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
OK... Remaining Me..... Am a professor in Bachelorhood.....
Re: Why My 17-year-old Sister Married Her 18-year-old Boyfriend –lady Shares Details by Minjim: 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
It's not illegal. They'll learn on the job.
However, that dude I'm seeing ain't 18. Even for a babyface
Re: Why My 17-year-old Sister Married Her 18-year-old Boyfriend –lady Shares Details by TheOdd1sOut: 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
Lies.... Lies everywhere
Re: Why My 17-year-old Sister Married Her 18-year-old Boyfriend –lady Shares Details by Bluezy13(m): 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
Lies.... Lies everywhere
Hehehe...
Re: Why My 17-year-old Sister Married Her 18-year-old Boyfriend –lady Shares Details by MrSensor(m): 12:06am On Aug 05, 2018
congrats to this young couple. No more fornication. Nice one and hml to them.

(1) (Reply)

Two Arsenal Fans Releases Lovely Pre-wedding Photoshoot. Very Lovely! / How Two Men Pregnant Me With Sweet Sex 18+. Only For Adult / Uk's Most Married Man Set To Wed Again For The 9th Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.