Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,603 members, 7,878,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:58 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (938228 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Sthill5: 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
Modified

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Babs9: 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
smslive2:
You can upload your LOE under the Client Information Section

I can’t find the Client information section anymore. I used to see it before I uploaded all the documents. Any suggestion that could help please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
DonTee07:
Hahahahahaha...McStan18 can not fall our hands, he must fulfil am. wink wink wink

Leave Newmum0615, she's an unbeliever. This rendezvous will elude her until she apologizes for the last one she messed up.

People, gbedu time is here again.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
Bro... no offence you shouldnt have posted this in detail discretion is key
besides most people on this thread will frown on this including me lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Supergirl1: 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
[quote author=ayxmania post=70924040]Ladies and gentlemen, if you......[quote]

What the f? A genuine OND takes two years to complete. This is all shades of wrong. Please take this down abeg.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
ayxmania:
Ladies and gentlemen .
Thanks.

This is all shades of wrong and kindly take it down before you are banned. Such is not encouraged nor practiced on this Forum. Please guys, do not quote this man/woman without wiping off all the junk he wrote.

cc Newmum0615, McStan18, smslive2, Justwise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Adaoh: 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
Fellow Nigerians, pls just try to do this the right way. it's hard but do it the right way so that you don't regret it when you're settled down in cannyland and then one employer starts probing your certs or something. Cos even in Nigeria, my employer sent (without employees' knowledge) to our universities to verify our certificate & they forwarded our transcripts to them so pls just be straight so GOD can bless your path. that's my advice

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
ayxmania:
Ladies and gentlemen...

We need 2 or more certificates but we want to obtain it legitimately. Kindly take down your post, it looks dubious.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Supergirl1: 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
If you have quoted the certificate post can you please modify your post to exclude the original message? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
Sthill5 and intswagga please modify your quotes to remove the dubious quote from here. Thank you guys.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
ayxmania:
Apologies tho, but it is not a must. Like I said, it's only for those stuck at points without any other way of adding up points (except they get another certificate). Once again, it is not a must, and I'm only try to help. Thank you.

We appreciate your concern, we really do. Here, we do things the legitimate way and we encourage others to do same. We're out to restore the dignity of man Nigeria through impeccable and unquestionable integrity. We kicked against your post not because we do not welcome help from all and sundry, but because it looked dubious and we don't condone that here. You should know this if you've been following from the earlier parts.

Thank you again for your kind concern.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by phemmy26(m): 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
Sthill5:

Lord have mercy on us Nigerians..certificate without going to school..

Please can you edit your quote of that person who was talking about transcript. Its not good to leave such on the platform...thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by wenks(m): 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
hahahahahahahahha..for some reason this question cracked me up,,lmao
Zeiya:
Do you know about Gtbank?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
Sign out, Clear your internet browser cookies and try again
Babs9:

I can’t find the Client information section anymore. I used to see it before I uploaded all the documents. Any suggestion that could help please?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Eraytee: 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
please for clarification purpose, is the visa fee (1040CAD for each adult and 150CAD for children) different from RPRF (490CAD for adults only)? or is it inclusive in the visa fee? those that have gotten PR kindly help. thank you.

Zeiya:
Please help ...

Which Naira Atm card(mastercard) can I use to make online payment of application 2550CAD

FIRST BANK is not going. I keep getting "declined transaction not approved" message
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
ayxmania:
Apologies tho, but it is not a must. Thank you.

I try to understand you but honestly, I CANT. such way is not helping out my brother. some of us have been in the pool for over a year, even renewed my EE profile and still hoping while looking out for legit ways to boost score; I wont indulge in what you proposed and wont advise my enemy to. Please lets not do things this way as it further dent our already dented image as a country. Warm Regards.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Zeiya(f): 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by nexxy001: 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
cmoney22222:
me have done ooo

Can u plz tell me your experience if it worth it..

Any oda info you can provide plz
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by akohwo: 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hephgirl:
hi
I don't know if u have been answered.
u shld re calculate
Spouse add a maximum of 30 points.
That said...
Beg him to take d ielts.. He doesn't have to score so high.
U can evaluate d degrees for him.
Now to ur question
Unaccompanying spouse
He will still do medicals and pcc
And also the pof will still include him.
I doubt him getting a visa will be a problem. U shld discuss the above points to him sha. Or else just do ur Unaccompanying spouse

Single, IELTS minimum 8777,Msc,Sibling in canada,=460
Married, IELTS minimum 8777,Msc,Sibling in canada, SPOUSE (No WES or IELTS)=428
Married, IELTS minimum 8777,Msc,Sibling in canada, SPOUSE (WES(BSc), IELTS (average of 6 in all)=448
Married, IELTS minimum 8777,Msc,Sibling in canada, SPOUSE (WES(BSc), IELTS (min 8777)=456
Married, IELTS minimum 8777,Msc,Sibling in canada, SPOUSE (WES(MSc), IELTS (min 8777)=458

OK. Having a spouse reduces your score compared to if you were SINGLE but the points are added back if spouse does IELTS and WES.
Just ensure your spouse who is not the principal applicant does WES and IELTS (AVG OF 6 OR 7 IS FINE)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Baby88: 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
@ayxmania. Biko. Don’t come and spoil this Canada journey for us. I Dey beg you oooo
Before you help us cast Nigeria from the express entry list.
I can see from you profile. You talking about pastor n ish. Nigeria with fake pastors
God help this great country

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by smslive2: 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
needless to say more...
ayxmania:
Ladies and gentlemen,Thanks.
ayxmania:
Okay, lemme come out clean, the company is a family company, and I'm one of the Directors, and I have access to the account. The 3.5m is also my money, I'm not returning it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by cmoney22222: 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
nexxy001:

Can u plz tell me your experience if it worth it..

Any oda info you can provide plz
ond+hnd= 2 or more cert by wes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
ayxmania:
Ladies and gentlemen, if you need a National Diploma to evaluate to claim points for 2 or more certificates, PM me, let's talk.
Thanks.

Odogwu nwoke, I *yam* not understanding this your post.
Do you have somewhere where they dash ND?

I hope its not what I yam thinking? If so, biko delete this before they delete your moniker. #NoToillegalStuff

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Onedimple: 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
Zeiya:
Please has anyone successfully used Gtbank naira card to complete EE application payment online? Please share how u did it?

I have tried all the suggestions on firstbank

I paid with gtbank naira card after being advised on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
smslive2:
needless to say more...

Chai!!! grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
smslive2:
needless to say more...

Na wa ooo but why are people like this? This Canada runs should be a noble course. I'm speechless sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Aig842: 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hello bro, the 1040CAD comprise of application fee of 550CAD and RPRF of 490CAD. Now add biometrics fee to that for adults. Hope this helps.
Eraytee:
please for clarification purpose, is the visa fee (1040CAD for each adult and 150CAD for children) different from RPRF (490CAD for adults only)? or is it inclusive in the visa fee? those that have gotten PR kindly help. thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by bepop: 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
Any one expecting draws today?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by 4wearegreat: 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
[quote author=chunkuli post=70898809][/quote]

People above 46 can apply, see extract from cic website " Yes. If you are 47 or over, you will not get any points under the Age factor of the Comprehensive Ranking System, but you may get points for other factors such as a job offer, your skills, your language abilities, etc. You may still be invited to apply based on your CRS score and your rank in the pool".

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=694&top=29
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Zeiya(f): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2018
Onedimple:

I paid with gtbank naira card after being advised on this forum.
I sent you a PM please check ur email
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Aig842: 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
IELTS and ECA from spouse gives 30 points. She is right
akohwo:

Please I do not know where you got this your information from. Having a spouse does not add to the principal applicant's points please it reduces. Please do not mislead people. Let me do a small analysis for you. Using my self as an example.

Single, IELTS minimum 8777,Msc,Sibling in canada,=460
Married, IELTS minimum 8777,Msc,Sibling in canada, SPOUSE (No WES or IELTS)=428
Married, IELTS minimum 8777,Msc,Sibling in canada, SPOUSE (WES(BSc), IELTS (average of 6 in all)=448
Married, IELTS minimum 8777,Msc,Sibling in canada, SPOUSE (WES(BSc), IELTS (min 8777)=456
Married, IELTS minimum 8777,Msc,Sibling in canada, SPOUSE (WES(MSc), IELTS (min 8777)=458

Just ensure your spouse who is not the principal applicant does WES and IELTS (AVG OF 6 OR 7 IS FINE)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (612)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.