Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,125 members, 7,880,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:56 PM

5-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Guardian In Kaduna State. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Guardian In Kaduna State. Photos (25160 Views)

Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance / Buhari’s Body Double Suspicion That Won’t Go Away - The Guardian / Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Guardian In Kaduna State. Photos by Angelanest: 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
A 5-year-old girl identified as Zahra has been rescued over alleged maltreatment by her guardian in Kaduna state. The little girl was allegedly beaten to pulp by a woman who brought her from Maiduguri, Borno state to Kaduna to take care of her. 

The girl was rescued by the Kaduna State Commissioner of Women Affairs and Social Development who has taken a firm stand that all children must be protected and all abusers must legally pay for their actions.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/5-year-old-girl-rescued-after-being-maltreated-by-her-guardian-photos.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Guardian In Kaduna State. Photos by Angelanest: 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Guardian In Kaduna State. Photos by chiommy123(f): 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
wickedness

2 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Guardian In Kaduna State. Photos by Donald95(m): 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
The funny thing is that we all know who caused these evil acts propelled by bitterness and Frustration but failed to call a spade, spade.

After working and getting paid in crumbs, you go to market to buy foodstuffs, you come back angry because of high cost of foodstuffs, you wanted someone to express your anger on, your husband is a no because he too has his own load of Frustration and wouldn't take it lightly on you if you dare.

Finally you remember your little house help didn't get you water when you came home although she was busy washing plate, He hit out all the loads of anger in you until you are happy with yourself.

Tomorrow, You will start your day by shouting said baba and the circle continues...

Trust me when I say that this country is just a shitzooria with many mad idiots roaming the street.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Guardian In Kaduna State. Photos by Donald95(m): 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
lalasticlala mynd44 Seun abeg this poor girl doesn't deserve this Push this to front page.

if you train a child as soldier, he/she will act like one and if you train a child with wickedness, he may grow up to become another Hitler or Impaler or Buhari or Gowon .

7 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Guardian In Kaduna State. Photos by 3millionia: 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
bad bad this is bad

God have mercy

Download latest Gospel and worship mixtapes
https://mixtapes.ng/latest/gospel-worship/
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Guardian In Kaduna State. Photos by inoki247: 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
people are just getting wild more in dis part of the world.. why beat someone like someone who stole all the money meant for Nigeria Budget ..

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Guardian In Kaduna State. Photos by Rollins777(m): 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hmmm
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Guardian In Kaduna State. Photos by helphelp: 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
What's that one saying about letting out your anger on a little one.

Annoying analysis

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Guardian In Kaduna State. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
poor girl
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Guardian In Kaduna State. Photos by ekensi01: 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
I Hope They Take Care Of Her.
Rescuring Is No The Only Stuff.
Op Give Me Assurance
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Guardian In Kaduna State. Photos by agwocomedian: 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
Fufu for sale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Guardian In Kaduna State. Photos by stano2(m): 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
Frustration in this country has gotten to a higher level..

Poor girl, was she punching her, look at her eyes shocked shocked
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Guardian In Kaduna State. Photos by Abiiiike(f): 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
Donald95:
The funny thing is that we all know who caused these evil acts propelled by bitterness and Frustration but failed to call a spade, spade.

After working and getting paid in crumbs, you go to market to buy foodstuffs, you come back angry because of high cost of foodstuffs, you wanted someone to express your anger on, your husband is a no because he too has his own load of Frustration and wouldn't take it lightly on you if you dare.

Finally you remember your little house help didn't get you water when you came home although she was busy washing plate, He hit out all the loads of anger in you until you are happy with yourself.

Tomorrow, You will start your day by shouting said baba and the circle continues...

Trust me when I say that this country is just a shitzooria with many mad idiots roaming the street.

So, you mean it's totally right to express one's frustration this way??

I bet you'll have the courage to blame the government again whenever some1 does the same thing to your 5yr old daughter or sister

7 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Guardian In Kaduna State. Photos by exporters101: 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
The heart of people can be so wicked.
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Guardian In Kaduna State. Photos by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
The heart of woman is ......
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Guardian In Kaduna State. Photos by LeanonGOD(m): 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
You are absolutely Right.
Donald95:

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Guardian In Kaduna State. Photos by PrincessB1(f): 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
Some women are just wicked undecided
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Guardian In Kaduna State. Photos by 9jaBloke: 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2018
Sad! Very sad but this is very common in Nigeria. People turn children to punching bags and term it training/discipline. Many of us witness it on daily basis and do next to nothing then come online to rant and condemn it.

You can smack a child occasionally but i'm totally against beating a human being for any reason.

I make it a point of duty to interfere whenever I see anyone hitting a child.

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Guardian In Kaduna State. Photos by chuks5552: 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2018
To ALL TELENTED AND PASSIONATE WRITERS

Have God almighty blessed you with a talent as a writer or a novelist,you are really blessed indeed you don't know what you have.

I do come across here and read a lot of stories and fictions and even inspiring ones as well
and even those that touches the heart, after wasting precious time and energy composing a very wonderful Story,all you get as compensation is

nice story,
I dey your back,
continue,
Nice one keep it coming,
Thanks for the update,
Thanks for the dedication
Following you bumper to bumper
Keep the update coming
This is geting more interesting,
please update ASAP and so many more

Let me tell you,for you to bring out your time and energy to compose a nice and interesting story even if it is true life story is not an easy task

1.You deny yourself Sleep at times

2.You deny yourself comfort

3.You deny yourself Fun

4.You pass through pain, stress and discomfort

I have a good news for you Do you know you need Your own website, I mean your own personal website where you can publish your stories,novels,diaries where you can showcase your writing skills and let the whole world see the talent that God has deposited in you that is when you will start reaping your hard labor, before you will know it people will be interested in reading your novels, thereby gaining relevance and popularity

Do you that the most thrilling part is that you can get your website within 24 hours wherever you are in any part of Nigeria and beyond

Your website is also where you write anything coming out of your mind without the fear of being banned or sanctioned.All I am stressing is when someone googles novels or stories to read and your website appears on the google front page, it is a thing of Joy and the most important is that you get audience and people reading your story,it may even lead you to that fame you have been seeking for.

And The most importantly it is Free, Absolutely free.You can even keep track of all the stories you have been writing so far from day one and you become a boss of your own and when the Money starts flowing in, You will thank me later.

Having a website will publish your stories to places where you have never dreamt before

so for more information visit us at http://rimytech.com
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Guardian In Kaduna State. Photos by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2018
Donald95:

You say all this without condemning the woman's action? So let's all be backward savages because of buhari? Let's all throw our civility away and act like monkeys because of the government, afterall, we can always blame them when we eventually kill a kid. Africans and blame game, inseparable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Guardian In Kaduna State. Photos by BluntBoy(m): 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
Donald95:

I hate people who blame others for their own faults. How does this woman's heartlessness concern Buhari?

3 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Guardian In Kaduna State. Photos by eloyce(f): 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
Seared conscience
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Guardian In Kaduna State. Photos by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
agwocomedian:
Fufu for sale
No qualms, but what will your kids say when they see this pic?
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Guardian In Kaduna State. Photos by TEYA: 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
Donald95:

Oga, poverty is not an excuse for wickedness. There are many poor Nigerians that are not child abusers. Was she forced to pick the child? If you no like am, return am give her people!

2 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Guardian In Kaduna State. Photos by Horus(m): 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2018

Report Domestic And Sexual Violence To Lagos DSVRT
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Guardian In Kaduna State. Photos by austin2all: 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
helphelp:
What's that one saying about letting out your anger on a little one.

Annoying analysis

shut up and read to understand
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Guardian In Kaduna State. Photos by CioAngels(f): 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
5year old? House help she is.
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Guardian In Kaduna State. Photos by WesBreezy: 12:37am On Aug 06, 2018
embarassedLike play like play, I felt a strong shock thru my heart!
Re: 5-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Guardian In Kaduna State. Photos by Nobody: 1:49am On Aug 06, 2018
All these stories I read on this forum about people maltreating innocent kids in Nigeria, one unlucky idiot will pay for these sins the day I'll personally witness it. sad

Sorry little princess, I pray a better guardian locates you soon. cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Abdulsalami, Sultan, Onaiyekan To Meet Tomorrow To Douse Tension / Withdraw Planned Arraignment Of Onnoghen, Premium Times Tells Buhari / DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.