Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,235 members, 7,880,889 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:40 AM

Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) (36459 Views)

Sultan Of Sokoto Goes Emotional, Recalls His 40 Years Friendship With Peter Obi / Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) / General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
With Atiku, Saraki and the rest members of the New Looters Party seeing this happening in Sokoto will surely regret heavy cash gifts to all these governors to denounce their continued membership of the A P C. I am sure Tambuwal would have been made to return the money given to him to denounce the further membership of the A P C for the New Looters Party of Saraki , Atiku and co.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by creatorsverse(m): 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
kahal29:
What a show of love

Kai keep kwayet dere we will knw who owns sokoto when d time comes and as for all dose project u mentioned all of dem are paper work.... D crowd u see here will be twice as hot when tambuwal host PDP rally in sokoto is it not money DAT is talking.... I have been to wammako hauz at gawa nama
Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by Indomie001: 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
inyenejo:
SEE TERRORISTS
no more Photoshop, no more rented crown na terrorist now grin cheesy Weldon ooo
Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by Indomie001: 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
Centcanada:
Hahahahahahaha laugh when finish me ooo. One thing about northerns is that some refuse to see future at times. Quote me. Not all. I said some! Small thing they will troop out like cow. Make I go come first
Then watch as then go troop out like cow come 2019 for Buhari grin

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by Ikpewe: 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
fred04:

I cry as d useless name IPOB keeps giving me hopeless life. It's a 2way thing either "my ogogoro father sold his house n land (my only hope to make it in life) to the cursed BIAFRANS or my useless mother left my ogogoro father for IPOB cursing"i keep hating until u send me back to my village by buying all our land.
SORRY BRO NDO, I WILL BUY YOU BISCUIT.
Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by tribalistseun: 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
kahal29:

He is a gonner
add this too

Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by objobj: 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
[quote aut9hor=lonlytroy post=70008532]Can't somebody among the crowd shot those vampires[/quote]

Wailer spotted quickly
Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ikpewe:
IPOB FLATHEADED FLYING PIGS OF RED MUD WON'T LIKE THIS
This is not necessary. We must eschew the use of abusive and insensitive words. Wise up shocked shocked
Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by islandmoon: 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
these are illegal immigrants from Niger, chad and Mali
Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by stinggy(m): 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
kahal29:
Is anyone still in doubt?

GOV TAMBULWAL SAID PMB HAS DONE NOTHING TO SOKOTO STATE

APPOINTMENTS:
9. Sada Sidi - Director, FMITI

What is wrong with you guys sef? Even my Director that progressed on normal civil servant progression is seen as a Buhari appointment. So if Buhari wasn't the President, he wouldn't have been a director abi?

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by elbangeez: 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
objobj:

Anybody that can rent this crowd can therefore rent to win.
Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
kahal29:
What a show of love
e neva get anytime wey e reach tambuwal to wammako nah.tambuwal won cuz of wammako and d people of sokoto still love wammako.tambuwal is just deceiving himself thinking he's popular
Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
Moneytize:
You that celebrated the death of Delta state APC Chairman the other day...I carry hand for hypocrites like you.
dont mind dat shameless hypocrite
Re: Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) by PigBenis(m): 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
Moneytize:
You that celebrated the death of Delta state APC Chairman the other day...I carry hand for hypocrites like you.
you're off point oga! Go sit down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel / Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Bail, Ready To Die With Co-Detainees / Is Wole Olanipekun The Best Lawyer In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.