Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,581 members, 7,888,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:13 PM

2019: Gombe Governor, Dankwambo Declares Presidential Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Gombe Governor, Dankwambo Declares Presidential Ambition (307 Views)

Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC / Governor Dankwambo's Junior Brother And 2000 Supporters Dump PDP For APC / Governor Dankwambo Congratulates Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1)

2019: Gombe Governor, Dankwambo Declares Presidential Ambition by 8Ebisco: 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
Gombe State Governor, Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo has formally declared his intention to contest for the presidency in 2019.

Dankwambo made his position known on Saturday during a meeting with delegates of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) from the north-east sub region.

He said he decided to vie for the ticket, after numerous calls and wide consultations with various stakeholders from the zone.

“There have been calls for me across the country to contest for the presidency in 2019, however I feel it is pertinent to seek the consent of you the delegates from my zone before I throw my hat into the contest.

“Therefore, I have shown interest and counting on your support I will contest for the PDP presidentail ticket come 2019,” he stated.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/2019-gombe-governor-dankwambo-declares.html

Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

Re: 2019: Gombe Governor, Dankwambo Declares Presidential Ambition by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
"He said he decided to vie for the ticket, after numerous calls and wide consultations with various stakeholders from the zone",,,,indeed,as if he's going there to do the will of the people...buhari did more consultation than him,and look where we are now
Re: 2019: Gombe Governor, Dankwambo Declares Presidential Ambition by Mynd44: 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2018

(1)

Hon. Godwin Ezeno, APGA Aspirant Empowers Aguata State Constituency Youths / 2019: Go And Settle With That Your God, Not Me-atiku Tells Obasanjo / Newspaper Reviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.