Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

Gain Experiences Of Faith For Divine Results - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gain Experiences Of Faith For Divine Results (199 Views)

Vote In Favor Of The Church! Sell Faith For Party And Enter Hell / Share Your Experiences Of Witchcraft / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gain Experiences Of Faith For Divine Results by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 05, 2018
Experience is also very important in determining our faith results. I have been walking by faith for over 35 years, but if you recently started learning how to live by faith, you will face certain situations in which your behaviour and response will be different from mine.

Even though we are dealing with the same God and are being confronted by the same devil, our differing experiences will result in different responses. When I started in ministry, there were fears, challenges and thoughts I used to have that I no longer have. However, when you are living by faith, there is a dimension that you will never outgrow because there are things you cannot predict. So, I asked the Lord, “What do I have control over?” He said, “You have control over the outcome, but you don’t have control over the process.”

Faith deals with the outcome but God deals with the process. That is why the Holy Spirit takes hold together with us. Information contains details but revelation contains conclusions and God deals with conclusions. “By his stripes you were healed,” is a conclusion, an objective and the destination you are heading to. Besides, if you know where you are going, anywhere is a good starting point. God gives you the outcome that you should fight for. The battles we fight may not be of our choosing, but God has given us the outcome. In every battle, He says, “whatsoever is born of God overcometh.”

PRAYER: Lord, I thank You for victory in my situations and circumstances. Though I may not know how, I trust You for my positive ending in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ezra 1:1-2:70, 1 Corinthians 1:18-2:5, Psalm 27:7-14, Proverbs 20:22-23

Rev. Olusola Areogun

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/08/18 / The Ungrateful / Maximizing The Measure Of Your Faith (2) - Romans 12:3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.