Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,158 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:13 AM

Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status (25036 Views)

Omoni Oboli Sprays Money On Chioma Akpotha On Her 42nd Birthday / Davido Did A 2nd Coronavirus Test, Still Negative. Gives Update On Chioma's Case / The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by Nasir123(m): 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
grin

Chioma can continue her education anytime she deem fit.
Re: Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by hadaydhollarpo(m): 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
nonxo007:
Can you see how jobless some people can be?? Asin the young girl is making hundreds of millions, flying far and near, meeting people and one jobless illiterate who is hungry is looking to see if she's in school or not...God help the Id10t making this nonsense investigation and for the OP may you not see water to baf tomorrow as for the MOD you'll not see tissue or water to use in the toilet tomorrow.... Haters club or Nairaland (HCN)
smh for the so called Davido's fan. Human dignity and moralty has now been downgraded all because of MONEY. How? Where? Means? @ which money is made is now not the issue anymore? society's measure of your success is now base on money irrespective of the above Qs. #MoralDecadenceOnTheRise
Re: Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by nonxo007(m): 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
hadaydhollarpo:

smh for the so called Davido's fan. Human dignity and moralty has now been downgraded all because of MONEY. How? Where? Means? @ which money is made is now not the issue anymore? society's measure of your success is now base on money irrespective of the above Qs. #MoralDecadenceOnTheRise

Congrats Mr. Good morals...with your good morals what have you achieved?? Who have you helped?? What good are you to humanity? And FYI I'm talking about people minding their business what's the OP's business with if she's through with school or not?? She's doing good for herself and one fellow who has nothing is looking to see if she has a result, what nonsense...and if I may ask, the person who made this enquiry, what is the persons purpose or gain?? And as for you if you hate Davido and his girlfriend it doesn't change the fact that the poor man would always hate the rich...go drink water and go to bed...peace my nigg@
Re: Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by sarahade(f): 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
useless bitch who gave up education for davido and his short dick, I pray he dumps her ass and smelly pussy, useless ugly Igbo slut

Your village people are after you

2 Likes

Re: Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by ikemesit4477: 10:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
FavourB123:
This ur signature sef....
what about it! grin grin
Re: Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by FavourB123(m): 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
ikemesit4477:
what about it! grin grin
Is it Pussy-Cat or another animal entirely??grin
Re: Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by Marbleaik: 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
useless bitch who gave up education for davido and his short dick, I pray he dumps her ass and smelly pussy, useless ugly Igbo slut

is ur mother that has smelly pussy....idiot
Re: Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by ikezudon(m): 12:30am On Aug 06, 2018
Chioma oo go back to school. Don't drop out like others

In other news, see highlights of major happenings in the Nigerian music scene

https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/music-gist-for-july-highlights/
Re: Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by newslifeop: 1:16am On Aug 06, 2018
ohh
Re: Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by soundPrince: 5:31am On Aug 06, 2018
Hello people, please kindly watch and share my freestyle Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp8Wrex5Xe0 Thank you.
Re: Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by hadaydhollarpo(m): 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
nonxo007:

Congrats Mr. Good morals...with your good morals what have you achieved?? Who have you helped?? What good are you to humanity? And FYI I'm talking about people minding their business what's the OP's business with if she's through with school or not?? She's doing good for herself and one fellow who has nothing is looking to see if she has a result, what nonsense...and if I may ask, the person who made this enquiry, what is the persons purpose or gain?? And as for you if you hate Davido and his girlfriend it doesn't change the fact that the poor man would always hate the rich...go drink water and go to bed...peace my nigg@
your stance shows clearly you are a product of the rot in the present society we are now. These my previous comment was the reflect of the societal measurement of achievement in 60's - 90's not by crook or unproven ways many youth of these days #GetRichOrDieTryingMentalitySydrome
Re: Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by damiloladuke: 9:40am On Aug 07, 2018
cescky:

You this liala so your useless like this?

I thought your married with children?

You think is by stopping this low, you'll buy house in banana island?..ok let's watch and see

Why not try to calm down and dont bear the thought of bringing down other people. Did you see in the post where it was written, according to THE PUNCH. She didnt make that story..
Re: Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by cescky(m): 9:34am On Aug 08, 2018
damiloladuke:

Why not try to calm down and dont bear the thought of bringing down other people. Did you see in the post where it was written, according to THE PUNCH. She didnt make that story..

No wahala..I know it's her behind this moniker..

That being said it's human beings that work at punch.. people your probably smarter than..so their folly isn't something to be exalted.. sincerely the story was all shades of wrong..and my apologies if I sounded too brash
Re: Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by damiloladuke: 9:11am On Aug 09, 2018
cescky:

No wahala..I know it's her behind this moniker..

That being said it's human beings that work at punch.. people your probably smarter than..so their folly isn't something to be exalted.. sincerely the story was all shades of wrong..and my apologies if I sounded too brash

I wish I was Laila...I wont even be on Nairaland grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido And Tiwa Savage Become Friends Again On Instagram (screenshot) / Tobi Bakre And His Parents At Lizzy Anjorin’s Chieftaincy Coronation / Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.