Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,319 members, 7,881,175 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:52 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults (30165 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts / Bishop David Oyedepo – How To Break Generational Curses / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by Nelson247: 12:26am On Aug 06, 2018
handsomeclouds:
He will know his opponents on Judgement day

When he starts accounting for his luxury lifestyle funded by poor masses tithe!!!

Every pastor who collects tithes is a thief

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2013/05/07/femi-aribisala-every-pastor-who-collects-tithes-is-a-thief/amp/

You are among those boxers the Bishop is talking about. He doesnt even know you existnnot to talk of having your time. You only exist on naira land. Go and better your life bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by davidque: 12:28am On Aug 06, 2018
gypsey:
He is still a crooked pastor! yes, he was busy stealing from his gullible and foolish church members

Thieving pastor! grin
Alert: jobless boxer spotted. sorry your opponent doesn't consider you worthy to challenge him. save your worthless insults for the one that cares

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 06, 2018
HigherEd:
HOW TO HANDLE INSULTS

Don't get angry because you're insulted. I was insulted by other pastors on National Tv for 7 years but I was too busy forging ahead and getting bigger.
Someone asked if we should settle the fight; I said there was no fight. If one boxer enters the ring and there is no opponent, he will go home.

Dr David Oyedepo

https://www.facebook.com/100001661818162/posts/1827465797318796/

Thats because ur not a pastor, Ur a businessman.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by donqx: 1:16am On Aug 06, 2018
hm
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by Burgerlomo: 2:42am On Aug 06, 2018
handsomeclouds:

When he starts accounting for his luxury lifestyle funded by poor masses tithe!!!

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2013/05/07/femi-aribisala-every-pastor-who-collects-tithes-is-a-thief/amp/

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by Nobody: 5:24am On Aug 06, 2018
davidque:

Alert: jobless boxer spotted. sorry your opponent doesn't consider you worthy to challenge him. save your worthless insults for the one that cares
you are supposed to ignore me like your crooked pastor says, you obviously haven't taken his foolish ideas, you are worst than a hypocrite!

Thanks for the kind words Anyway grin he is stlll a theif!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 06, 2018
[quote author=Burgerlomo post=70021085][/quote]
You need to flog your brain first
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by Fearcom(m): 9:18am On Aug 06, 2018
handsomeclouds:

Mr Judge and Jury. Only heaven knows what the film of your life will be. You won't be concerned with what someone else did or didn't do ON THAT DAY.you will be concerned with YOU and YOU ALONE

The bible clearly says to work out YOUR OWN SALVATION with FEAR and TREMBLING.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by dollytino4real(f): 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
Skoopy:

Is this a Holy Ghost inspired comment? I'm sure your bishop won't be proud of it.
n.a. by force to quote person
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by Asianguy(m): 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
Daeylar:

I love it.
grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by sweetilicious(f): 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
dhabrite:
If a man insults me, I take a stick and beat him up. So next time he doesn't fk with me.

Sh** is as simple as that, you gotta be aggressive at times, so people will respect you.

You feel me?? grin
Not what is interpreted in the bible.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by danbrowndmf(m): 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2018
GreatrAnalyst:

Of course, his answers always settle argument.
Those answers could be HolyGhost inspired, and could as well be result of deep habitual thinking lifestyle. Meditative thinking is powerful.
He has said it times past that he thinks more than he prays.
That Man Level Of Wisdom Is Alarming! I Pray For Double Of Such Wisdom.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: How To Handle Insults by danbrowndmf(m): 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
Archbishop88:
Though am not a member of his church. But do you think tithes can buy 3 jets and cater for his luxury living?
That Man Does Not Take A Dime From Church Morning. He Stop Earning Salary In That Church As A Pastor Morethan 20years Ago. They Have More Than Two Signatry To The Church Account. I'm Not A Member Of Winner Though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Nature Exactly? / Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) / My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.