Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:53 AM

Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. (1692 Views)

Tinubu: The Era Of Deceiving Us With Photographs Has Passed - Sowore / Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail / Open Grazing Not Banned In South-East, Our Governors Just Deceiving Us — Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by resurgent2019: 10:34am On Aug 05, 2018
adem30:

Mabinu omo iya'mi. But don't allow politician to over decieve you in the name of religion

Emi o binu oooo. Ojelu ni gbogbo won. Ko edumare ma tubo ma bukun wa ni ooo.

And I am not a bigot. I am Yoruba, grew up in yorubaland and my 2 best friends in life are Muslims. I trust them with my life and that of my children. I only abhor extremism in all its forms and scope. Barring any act of God, Buhari will win a 2nd term. Not that I support him but everything is falling in his Favour.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 05, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Do they need to win the SE?

They don't need....have a nice day.
Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by lastmessenger: 11:36am On Aug 05, 2018
resurgent2019:

Emi o binu oooo. Ojelu ni gbogbo won. Ko edumare ma tubo ma bukun wa ni ooo.

And I am not a bigot. I am Yoruba, grew up in yorubaland and my 2 best friends in life are Muslims. I trust them with my life and that of my children. I only abhor extremism in all its forms and scope. Barring any act of God, Buhari will win a 2nd term. Not that I support him but everything is falling in his Favour.
I share very much in your opinion. The recent development in the south south and south east where a senator from akwa ibom and ebonyi state have opted to join the APC has gone a long way to prove that these politicians are not there for us and do not even care for how the people they represent feel.
There is no advantage to be gained by a senator from ebonyi state to join the APC other some other advantage they may not really be visible to us the electorate. If he remained in PDP is chances of getting back into the senate is much higher than when he decides to pitch his tent with APC.
So my brother thats the precarious nature of the situation. These guys do not care and buhari can do whatever he feels like doing to any part of country as long as their personal interest is met and their bank account is swelling up.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by resurgent2019: 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
lastmessenger:
I share very much in your opinion. The recent development in the south south and south east where a senator from akwa ibom and ebonyi state have opted to join the APC has gone a long way to prove that these politicians are not there for us and do not even care for how the people they represent feel.
There is no advantage to be gained by a senator from ebonyi state to join the APC other some other advantage they may not really be visible to us the electorate. If he remained in PDP is chances of getting back into the senate is much higher than when he decides to pitch his tent with APC.
So my brother thats the precarious nature of the situation. These guys do not care and buhari can do whatever he feels like doing to any part of country as long as their personal interest is met and their bank account is swelling up.

I am sad.
Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by IsaAbubakar: 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
Just siddon there make pant dey wear you cheesy

Christian politician, Muslim politician, ATR politician are all the same. The difference you see is only in your head. We've been explaining these things to you but you just carry stubbornness for head like Ponmo wey no wan gree done angry

And to think you're yoruba and still playing the religious card. What's the difference between kwankwaso and buhari on an Islamic scale? You think fayose and wike see any difference other than in ease of access to Aso Rock?

Kwantinue to deceive yasef angry
I may not like you but you spoke exactly the bloody truth

in Nigeria politics there's nothing like Christian or Muslim
it's just a tool used by politicians to swerve political sentiments from the masses

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by tech18: 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
resurgent2019, I am happy that you are beginning to understand the decisiveness of those using ethno- religious sympathy to campaign against the ruling party.

But the FFK and Fayose you made mention as soldiers of Christ are using religion and ethnicity to deceive Christians.Study them more and you will know what I am saying.These statements they are making now did they do so during GEJ while Churches and Mosques were attacked almost on daily basis? During GEJ did they support Biafra,etc?

Nigeria is a secular state and the Nigerian constitution is not a word of God neither it is from the Holy Bible or the Qur'an likewise the Nigerian democracy as a whole. There is neither Christian nor Muslim political party in Nigeria.

Just like Madridguy and Shukuakukobambi said you need to see these politicians/ jumpologist as nothing but one with no ideology for the betterment of the masses rather than their selfish ambitions.They are only using religion and ethnicity to deceive gullible Nigerians.

May God choose the best for us
May God grant us a lasting peace and prosperity

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by resurgent2019: 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
I have heard. I am just so disappointed in Akpabio (i don’t know why I am). He was a leader in the PDP. It is well sha. As from now, it is to watch how they play their politics.
Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by resurgent2019: 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
tech18:
resurgent2019, I am happy that you are beginning to understand the decisiveness of those using ethno- religious sympathy to campaign against the ruling party.

But the FFK and Fayose you made mention as soldiers of Christ are using religion and ethnicity to deceive Christians.Study them more and you will know what I am saying.These statements they are making now did they do so during GEJ while Churches and Mosques were attacked almost on daily basis? During GEJ did they support Biafra,etc?

Nigeria is a secular state and the Nigerian constitution is not a word of God neither it is from the Holy Bible or the Qur'an likewise the Nigerian democracy as a whole. There is neither Christian nor Muslim political party in Nigeria.

Just like Madridguy and Shukuakukobambi said you need to see these politicians/ jumpologist as nothing but one with no ideology for the betterment of the masses rather than their selfish ambitions.They are only using religion and ethnicity to deceive gullible Nigerians.

May God choose the best for us
May God grant us a lasting peace and prosperity

Amen bro.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2018
rubbish talk, so for your mind after 2023 power will still go back to the yoruba of south west..see your thinking, then where is the equality and fairness you talk about kr you think theworld is not watching? its the turn of the igbos to rule except you want the international community to believe their cry of injustice and marginalization. . .dnt be selfish...
Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by resurgent2019: 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
rubbish talk, so for your mind after 2023 power will still go back to the yoruba of south west..see your thinking, then where is the equality and fairness you talk about kr you think theworld is not watching? its the turn of the igbos to rule except you want the international community to believe their cry of injustice and marginalization. . .dnt be selfish...

Ok. It will go to the igbos in 2023. I hope we are cool?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. by teepain: 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
resurgent2019:

Ok. It will go to the igbos in 2023. I hope we are cool?

The earlier the Nigerian youths understand the typical Nigerian politician as being self centred, greedy the better for us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Next APC Governor Of Ebonyi State / Oyetola Justifies Aregbesola’s Loans As Adeleke Shuns BBC Debate / Many Sins Of Governor Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.