Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,830 members, 7,889,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:38 PM

Money Market Investment Experts And Experienced Folks - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Money Market Investment Experts And Experienced Folks (1184 Views)

Authentic Global Market Investment / Stanbic Ibtc Money Market Investment / Money Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Market Investment Experts And Experienced Folks by chimex38: 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
Good day folks..I am looking to invest in money market with the little capital i have...
The little i know is that

1. Capital is safe while interest varies and
2. one can start with very little capital like #5000
3. I would like to venture in Stanbic Ibtc.
How profitable are they?
Any info to broaden my knowledge on money market and suitable investment platforms will help so i have an informed knowledge before taken decisions. Thanks folks
Re: Money Market Investment Experts And Experienced Folks by sholatech(m): 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2018
You can learn a lot reading the thread on Mutual funds in the investment section. All your questions are answered there already with people's experiences shared.
Re: Money Market Investment Experts And Experienced Folks by chimex38: 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
Thanks Sholatech... Mutual funds you say, ok... I would search for it...
But i know sometimes, a profitable venture last yr may not be profitable at present...The informations may just be right for that period of time...
Nevertheless, I would still check it out.. Thanks again
Re: Money Market Investment Experts And Experienced Folks by grosy: 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
pls if I invest 1 million wit stanbic ibtc what is my interest for one year
Re: Money Market Investment Experts And Experienced Folks by chimex38: 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
I learnt it varies... There is a forum for qtns and infos at mutual fund thread
Re: Money Market Investment Experts And Experienced Folks by chimex38: 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
Re: Money Market Investment Experts And Experienced Folks by joeyreports: 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
These are are serious financial issues, you dont just make conclusions on the money market without knowing the value of money
https://www.nigeriabusinessplan.com.ng/value-of-money-importance-of-money/

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Track Bitcoin Transaction / Please How Do Invest My 80k / This Nairaland Rule Is Uninformed And Shows Lack Of Understanding Of New Trends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.