Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Adams Oshiomhole To South-east: Buhari Remembered You Despite Low 2015 Votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole To South-east: Buhari Remembered You Despite Low 2015 Votes (861 Views)

Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes / Tinubu Told To Withdraw Support For Oshiomhole To Avert APC Collapse / Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adams Oshiomhole To South-east: Buhari Remembered You Despite Low 2015 Votes by aroleawolowo: 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
Adams Oshiomhole, national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has urged the south-easterners to support President Muhammadu Buhari’s reelection bid.

source and more http://kaakakinews.com/2018/08/05/adams-oshiomhole-to-south-east-buhari-remembered-you-despite-low-2015-votes/

Re: Adams Oshiomhole To South-east: Buhari Remembered You Despite Low 2015 Votes by KEVIND: 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
Is the money and resources his personal money or is it coming from his region. How can someone from the North use 2% of the resources from Niger delta to bribe some states in the Niger delta and he expect us to clap for him.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomhole To South-east: Buhari Remembered You Despite Low 2015 Votes by neolboy(m): 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
You are mad
Are south east not part of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole To South-east: Buhari Remembered You Despite Low 2015 Votes by pointstores(m): 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
These man self

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole To South-east: Buhari Remembered You Despite Low 2015 Votes by Merimental(m): 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2018
statements like dis shows his gauge of political wisdom....u ar only lucky 2 be der not becos u ar smart or anytin...just luck Mister.

3 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole To South-east: Buhari Remembered You Despite Low 2015 Votes by magoo10(m): 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2018
Beer parlour talk coming from an APC clown

Buhari has no choice considering the resources coming from the zone.

Let me even ask what has the north and other regions that voted him benefited from his winning the 2015 elections?

3 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole To South-east: Buhari Remembered You Despite Low 2015 Votes by Mystiquefia: 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2018
neolboy:
You are mad
Are south east not part of Nigeria
Since When??

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole To South-east: Buhari Remembered You Despite Low 2015 Votes by bedspread: 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2018
Oshimole has Hit the bar again??

If He does not want to Remember, He should free Biafra...

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole To South-east: Buhari Remembered You Despite Low 2015 Votes by AroleOduduwa(m): 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
Buhari knows he has lost the middle belt, he’s so desperate to win the SE and SS, this is why they are romancing the leaders in the SS and SE. I think he will gain ground in the SE as their leaders are too selfish and will kill their family for money.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole To South-east: Buhari Remembered You Despite Low 2015 Votes by Fatherofdragons: 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
AroleOduduwa:
Buhari knows he has lost the middle belt, he’s so desperate to win the SE and SS, this is why they are romancing the leaders in the SS and SE. I think he will gain ground in the SE as their leaders are too selfish and will kill their family for money.

The same way Afonja MKO was betrayed and killed by his people?

or the same way u dirty things mine skulls for ur daily bread?

3 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole To South-east: Buhari Remembered You Despite Low 2015 Votes by Didcot: 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
Oshiomole is mad.
A very very mad midget!
How can he say this?
So Buhari is not the president of the whole nation?
What extraordinary stuff has he even done for the igbos?
Oshiomole you are a fu...cking toad for your daft utterances.
We have allowed these political bastar....ds take a piss on us for far too long, they now see us as pawns in a game of chess.
Awon olofo radarada, to hell with APC, to hell with PDP!!!!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole To South-east: Buhari Remembered You Despite Low 2015 Votes by AroleOduduwa(m): 12:04am On Aug 06, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

The same way Afonja MKO was betrayed and killed by his people?

or the same way u dirty things mine skulls for ur daily bread?

Not to insult Igbos, I don’t like being in the middle of tribal war, I’m sorry if my comment was offensive.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole To South-east: Buhari Remembered You Despite Low 2015 Votes by Ndonu101: 12:26am On Aug 06, 2018
The fool obviously does not recognise that the constitution requires any President to use the resources of the Nation to develop all parts equitably and the constitution also has Federal Character which requires all appointment to be spread evenly across all regions

These laws written in the constitution does not have number of votes as prerequisite and Buhari has been breaking these laws

Oshiomole no get sense to be honest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole To South-east: Buhari Remembered You Despite Low 2015 Votes by Alexgeneration(m): 12:51am On Aug 06, 2018
He obviously remembered the southeast by sending soldiers to kill their children.

Oshomole must be mad

3 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole To South-east: Buhari Remembered You Despite Low 2015 Votes by Herdsmen: 1:06am On Aug 06, 2018
Oshiomhole is a senseless Midget..

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole To South-east: Buhari Remembered You Despite Low 2015 Votes by jumobi1(m): 1:08am On Aug 06, 2018
Wow. Nigeria is just screwed.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole To South-east: Buhari Remembered You Despite Low 2015 Votes by daywatcher: 1:13am On Aug 06, 2018
Is Buhari the leader of ALL Nigerians or those that voted for him alone?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole To South-east: Buhari Remembered You Despite Low 2015 Votes by praise010(m): 4:23am On Aug 06, 2018
He will get even lesser vote in the SE next year.

It will be worst if Presidential Election is conducted last.

He doesn't deserve 0.5 percent of the votes of the SE

Oshiomele forgot that wise men comes from the East, we don't support a blind man leading a Country like Nigeria
Re: Adams Oshiomhole To South-east: Buhari Remembered You Despite Low 2015 Votes by StarPlayer: 4:45am On Aug 06, 2018
5%ers are never grateful for anything. Too bad sad
Re: Adams Oshiomhole To South-east: Buhari Remembered You Despite Low 2015 Votes by kings09(m): 4:48am On Aug 06, 2018
Ok
Re: Adams Oshiomhole To South-east: Buhari Remembered You Despite Low 2015 Votes by potoX: 6:06am On Aug 06, 2018
I always maintain that Buhari is making a big mistake by giving priority to these ungrateful, hateful people. Why not just ignore them in perpetuity?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole To South-east: Buhari Remembered You Despite Low 2015 Votes by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 06, 2018
If for infrastructure, I think Buhari has done far better than the former presidents consider the IGR his working with

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Will Be Lawfully And Democratically Impeached And Replaced / BREAKING!!! Fresh Crisis Rocks Abia PDP As Gov Ikpeazu Plots To Unseat Abaribe / 20 Reasons Why Atiku's N97/litre Fuel Price Is Impossible- Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.