Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,121 members, 7,943,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 01:09 AM

How To Make Voice And Video Calls In Whatsapp Group - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Make Voice And Video Calls In Whatsapp Group (432 Views)

Whatsapp Introduces Screen Sharing For Video Calls / New Locked Chats In Whatsapp Make Your Conversations More Private / Facebook Launches The Ai-powered Facebook Portal And Portal Plus For Video Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Voice And Video Calls In Whatsapp Group by SpecsDevices: 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
Recently, WhatsApp introduced Voice calls and Video calls into WhatsApp groups, allowing multiple users to hold conference calls together. This is a feature that WhatsApp users have been yearning for in a long time and finally, WhatsApp has added it to its platform.

Voice call was integrated to WhatsApp three years ago, followed by video call a year later and finally here we are – a year after and we can now call and see multiple friends at the same time.

In this post, I will show you how to make Voice and Video Calls in WhatsApp group.

However, there are a few FAQs I will like to answer quickly before we get down to business.

*How Many People Can Participate in Voice and Video Calls in WhatsApp Group
For now, a maximum number of 4 people can participate in voice or video calls at the same time. For video calls, the screen split into 4 partitions, allowing you to see all participants at once. However, please note that video calls will not have end-to-end encryption like the usual messages on WhatsApp.

*How to Make Voice and Video Calls in WhatsApp Group
The steps to this is quite easy and does not require and technicalities. All you need to do is make sure you have updated your WhatsApp to the latest version on Play Store.

Next, start a normal call or video call with your desired contact on your phone.

To add another contact, tap on the “Add Participant” button at the top right corner of the screen. It will avail you the option to select any contact you want to invite to join the call. You can add three more people, plus you making 4 participants altogether.

Source: https://specsdevices.com/make-voice-video-calls-whatsapp-group/

Re: How To Make Voice And Video Calls In Whatsapp Group by hinograce: 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2018
Is this true
Re: How To Make Voice And Video Calls In Whatsapp Group by bravesoul247(m): 5:37am On Aug 06, 2018
hinograce:
Is this true
yes it is.
Re: How To Make Voice And Video Calls In Whatsapp Group by bravesoul247(m): 5:38am On Aug 06, 2018
WhatsApp is really doing more to impress it's customers. When I update my WhatsApp on my TECNO K7 l, then I could enjoy this service.
Re: How To Make Voice And Video Calls In Whatsapp Group by hinograce: 6:42am On Aug 06, 2018
bravesoul247:
yes it is.
yes I just confirmed it

(1) (Reply)

Asus ROG Spec, Feature & Price In Nigeria | Republic Of Gamers / Download This App To Create Your First Whatsapp BOT Like Duta / Top 5 Must Have Gadgets For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.