Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,813 members, 7,952,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

Lets Forgive Kaita - We Will Qualify - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lets Forgive Kaita - We Will Qualify (603 Views)

Sani Kaita Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary / Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Forgive Kaita - We Will Qualify by evil666(m): 7:14am On Jun 20, 2010
Sani Kaita

"I couldn't sleep thinking about what my action has cost my country, but I hope we will win our next game and qualify for the next round, where I hope to redeem my image with a good performance."

"I promise to put my life down on the pitch to ensure we go very far in this competition, and I promise that what happened will never happen again."

We have to forgive this guy and pray we qualify from this group. We still have a very good chance of qualifying:i dont see argentina losing a match.
Re: Lets Forgive Kaita - We Will Qualify by canuck(m): 7:31am On Jun 20, 2010
^^^^^^

evil666 preaching forgiveness on Sunday morning?! Wetin persin no go see for NL? grin
Re: Lets Forgive Kaita - We Will Qualify by canuck(m): 7:36am On Jun 20, 2010
evil666:

Sani Kaita

"I couldn't sleep thinking about what my action has cost my country, but I hope we will win our next game and qualify for the next round, where I hope to redeem my image with a good performance."

"I promise to put my life down on the pitch to ensure we go very far in this competition, and I promise that what happened will never happen again."

We have to forgive this guy and pray we qualify from this group. We still have a very good chance of qualifying:i dont see argentina losing a match.

Somebody tell this guy he has done ENOUGH in one competition - He hopes to play again?!

@evil666 - Most people have vented and forgiven Kaita, but do you think he should be fielded IF we go to the next round? I fink not!
Re: Lets Forgive Kaita - We Will Qualify by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 20, 2010
Kaita should go tend to his cattles jor!!
Re: Lets Forgive Kaita - We Will Qualify by makajibbz(m): 11:33am On Jun 20, 2010
canuck:

Somebody tell this guy he has done ENOUGH in one competition - He hopes to play again?!

@evil666 - Most people have vented and forgiven Kaita, but do you think he should be fielded IF we go to the next round? I fink not!

you can say that again!
lagerfront shuld have placed nwanko kanu instead of that 'waste of original adidas jersey' in the team nshhhhwwwuuuu, nonsense,i even play pass am!
Re: Lets Forgive Kaita - We Will Qualify by snowdrops(m): 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2010
you are a dreamer.

nigeria does not deserve to qualify to the knock out stage
Re: Lets Forgive Kaita - We Will Qualify by tayoast(m): 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2010
^^ football is not abt wat u deserve. .
its all abt hw events pans out on match day

(1) (Reply)

Is Samuel Etoo Unique? / Most Memorable World Cup Moments / Sanuel Peter Is On His Back Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.