Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

Alex Iwobi, His Sister And Parents In Family Photo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alex Iwobi, His Sister And Parents In Family Photo (29370 Views)

Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) / Family Photo Of Ahmed Musa, Children, Wife Juliet / Kenneth Omeruo, His Wife Chioma And Chairein Their Daughter In Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Iwobi, His Sister And Parents In Family Photo by tuna4servi(m): 10:05am On Aug 06, 2018
She's too pretty

3 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi, His Sister And Parents In Family Photo by lielbree: 10:06am On Aug 06, 2018
The dad id the prettiest grin

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi, His Sister And Parents In Family Photo by oluwasegun007(m): 10:08am On Aug 06, 2018
lovely... grin grin grin
Re: Alex Iwobi, His Sister And Parents In Family Photo by Jimmy231: 10:08am On Aug 06, 2018
neweraomo:
Can I hit that sister for just a day ,I swear I will return back the goods undamaged
where you they, they type this nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi, His Sister And Parents In Family Photo by Jimmy231: 10:10am On Aug 06, 2018
DidierDrogba:
the sister has a huge bwest....choi,if i suck am wetin go happen.....cute family,iwobi do better this season ooo
Na sound full your brain
Re: Alex Iwobi, His Sister And Parents In Family Photo by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 06, 2018
KingLennon:
If i marry this Iwobi sister abeg wetin go happen? grin. Cute family
maybe your son will play for Yobe stars

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi, His Sister And Parents In Family Photo by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 06, 2018
KingLennon:
If i marry this Iwobi sister abeg wetin go happen? grin. Cute family
Saraki will be the President come 2019

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi, His Sister And Parents In Family Photo by amostheo(m): 10:17am On Aug 06, 2018
Nobody ugly,na money be d main thing.
Re: Alex Iwobi, His Sister And Parents In Family Photo by kaykaymcb(m): 10:33am On Aug 06, 2018
This is lovely

My logo designs are the best!....Click the link in signature for proof
Re: Alex Iwobi, His Sister And Parents In Family Photo by kolinz01(m): 10:36am On Aug 06, 2018
where is my vaseline?
Re: Alex Iwobi, His Sister And Parents In Family Photo by Amarabae(f): 10:44am On Aug 06, 2018
Chai, Igbos are indeed beautiful.
Yes we are.
cheesy cheesy
If e pain u, hug the transformer grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi, His Sister And Parents In Family Photo by DidierDrogba: 10:48am On Aug 06, 2018
Jimmy231:
Na sound full your brain
what's this one talking
Re: Alex Iwobi, His Sister And Parents In Family Photo by FKMagazine(m): 10:55am On Aug 06, 2018
the family is cool and but...

GET CHEAP PUBLICITY VIDEOS FOR ALL YOUR CHURCH PROGRAMS & BUSINESSES.

Turn your handbills into attractive Animated Videos, we can also help to spread the video accros all social media platforms (Facebook,LinkedIn,Twitter,WhatsApp,blogs) reaching millions of people in the process boosting your church and business.
save yourself the stress of wasting a lot of money on printing, sharing fliers & pasting banners. FOR JUST 7k(video with background music) 12k(Video with voice over) we also send bulk SMS and build websites.

For more info call or whatsapp BISYOM Media on: 09073982244

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSghrvVb__4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRjMJmyGTUY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZeJF2bMfjE

twiiter handle: @bisyommedia
@Hisgrace10
WHATSAPP: +2349073982244
Re: Alex Iwobi, His Sister And Parents In Family Photo by sapeleboi(m): 10:56am On Aug 06, 2018
hey dude give me your sister number

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi, His Sister And Parents In Family Photo by chimeziedickson: 10:58am On Aug 06, 2018
Glamourous
Re: Alex Iwobi, His Sister And Parents In Family Photo by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 06, 2018
Amarabae:
Yes we are.
cheesy cheesy
men this girl you are fine oo...if say you never marry now *licks lips* tongue
Re: Alex Iwobi, His Sister And Parents In Family Photo by Sparkies85(m): 11:35am On Aug 06, 2018
stano2:
My fellow Delta blood, this your sister is just the way I love it beauty, slim, big boobs and i already know she gat brains too.
Cute family, see as the fresh.

Which delta
He is from anambra, onitsha to b precise

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi, His Sister And Parents In Family Photo by stano2(m): 11:38am On Aug 06, 2018
Sparkies85:

Which delta
He is from anambra, onitsha to b precise
If Okocha can be his Uncle then he's a Delta blood somehow

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi, His Sister And Parents In Family Photo by Nightmareo07: 11:44am On Aug 06, 2018
Amarabae:
Yes we are.
cheesy cheesy

Choi Amy ur oga is enjoying o.
Pls can I put d tip only?.. Just d tip : undecided undecided
Re: Alex Iwobi, His Sister And Parents In Family Photo by Infeno(m): 11:45am On Aug 06, 2018
sweet sis
Re: Alex Iwobi, His Sister And Parents In Family Photo by toscolee(m): 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
Dad is biracial.
Re: Alex Iwobi, His Sister And Parents In Family Photo by peacengine(m): 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
neweraomo:
Can I hit that sister for just a day ,I swear I will return back the goods undamaged

How will u feel if some fool says that about ur sis? Basstardd

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi, His Sister And Parents In Family Photo by iluvdonjazzy: 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
the sister is beautiful
Re: Alex Iwobi, His Sister And Parents In Family Photo by SkyUrch(m): 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
HE ACTUALLY MEANS THAT SHE'S FINE
shizzle1:
senseless comment
Re: Alex Iwobi, His Sister And Parents In Family Photo by shizzle1: 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
SkyUrch:
HE ACTUALLY MEANS THAT SHE'S FINE
ok
Re: Alex Iwobi, His Sister And Parents In Family Photo by jakandeola(m): 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
Amarabae:
Yes we are.
cheesy cheesy

ibo beauty I love ur pix it look sweet
Re: Alex Iwobi, His Sister And Parents In Family Photo by GoshenNLA(m): 3:55am On Aug 07, 2018
Nice family pix

In another news, kindly check my signature to Rep Ur club passionately this New season.⬇

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Football Club Owners In The World / Finidi George Appointed Super Eagles Assistant Coach, Shorunmu Replaces Agu / Mexican Club Players Hold Pitch Protest Over Unpaid Wages, Opponent Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.