Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,949 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

"APC Can't Remove Saraki Without Two-Third Majority" - Falana Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "APC Can't Remove Saraki Without Two-Third Majority" - Falana Says (18030 Views)

Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud / Hushpuppi: Falana Says Abba Kyari Will Face Trial No Matter How Long It Takes / Bayelsa Election: Falana Says Supreme Court Is Wrong, Lacks Jurisdiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "APC Can't Remove Saraki Without Two-Third Majority" - Falana Says by edupedia: 11:37am On Aug 06, 2018
Esseite:
Its very obvious, no amount of rigmarole can change that.

Its quite obvious Nigeria is finally getting into two party system.

We can categorically tag from behavioral tendencies that:

APC - Republicans.
PDP - Democrats.
Others - Labour.

....this your arrangement shows someonemust be a PDP rat... Keep up the self-deceit
Re: "APC Can't Remove Saraki Without Two-Third Majority" - Falana Says by tete7000(m): 11:40am On Aug 06, 2018
Falana speaking from both sides of the mouth. Having quoted the section of the law that supports the decamping, he doesn't need to end it by condemning the action on any moral ground. He was there when people were decamping to APC he didn't remember it was immoral then but woke up from slumber to suddenly remember what is moral and what is immoral. The problem we have is that in this country, those who suppose to speak the truth are partisan, they always take sides. Quite sad!
Re: "APC Can't Remove Saraki Without Two-Third Majority" - Falana Says by chasedotcom: 11:40am On Aug 06, 2018
select the connection that says "New To Chase Online? Select in Chase Online" at that point simply experience the prompts to make your record. Observe that you'll require no less than one record or card number to finish this activity. www.bankloginonline.com/chase-comverifycard/
Re: "APC Can't Remove Saraki Without Two-Third Majority" - Falana Says by lucy10(f): 11:42am On Aug 06, 2018
Well said and clearly stated.. the constitution can't be thwarted not even by the APC minority legislators.
Re: "APC Can't Remove Saraki Without Two-Third Majority" - Falana Says by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 06, 2018
I don't really think APC need 2/3 of the sinators to remove Saraki all they need is just Tinubu ... watch how he will do the magic... I dey laugh!!! Sara boy has fallen into the jagbdan trap lets watchooo
Re: "APC Can't Remove Saraki Without Two-Third Majority" - Falana Says by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
Z4Gardell:
I don't really think APC need 2/3 of the sinators to remove Saraki all they need is just Tinubu ... watch how he will do the magic... I dey laugh!!! Sara boy has fallen into the jagbdan trap lets watchooo

At times i wonder how you guys reason.Who is Tinubu in National politics? That dude is only relevent in his local SW region and not elsewhere.The same man Saraki disgraced to become SP three years ago is the same man you are touting.You want him to chop another disgrace again

1 Like

Re: "APC Can't Remove Saraki Without Two-Third Majority" - Falana Says by biggy26: 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
abescom:
I firmly believe APC are not that dump not to know this. All the reports saying they want Saraki removed are just media reports.

But trust me Tinubu would finally end Saraki's political career, it is just a matter of time.
Lol. Tinubu's political career ended long ago when he chose baba.
Re: "APC Can't Remove Saraki Without Two-Third Majority" - Falana Says by bluecircle470: 2:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Tinubu is no match for saraki.It is comparing Ighalo(Tinubu) to Ronaldo(Saraki).The lasyt time both men met on the political field we all saw how it ended up

Pachukwudi44 or whatever you're called, we're in this country together so wait and see
Re: "APC Can't Remove Saraki Without Two-Third Majority" - Falana Says by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
bluecircle470:

Pachukwudi44 or whatever you're called, we're in this country together so wait and see

SARAKI HAS ALREADY OUTSMARTED TINUBU OVER AND OVER AGAIN.THAT MAN IS OVERATED AND A LOCAL CHAMPION AT BEST.HE HAS NO INFLUENCE OUTSIDE HIS SW REGION
Re: "APC Can't Remove Saraki Without Two-Third Majority" - Falana Says by bluecircle470: 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

SARAKI HAS ALREADY OUTSMARTED TINUBU OVER AND OVER AGAIN.THAT MAN IS OVERATED AND A LOCAL CHAMPION AT BEST.HE HAS NO INFLUENCE OUTSIDE HIS SW REGION

I no dey talk much....Only time will tell
Re: "APC Can't Remove Saraki Without Two-Third Majority" - Falana Says by Caseless: 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
The same falana I saw on TV condemning the defection of lawmakers and cited the supreme court judgement between abegunde vs ondo state HoA can't say this. The division envisaged by the constitution was not met here, so their defection is illegal.
Re: "APC Can't Remove Saraki Without Two-Third Majority" - Falana Says by RealityShot: 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
#BuhariTill2023 #iStandWithBuhari
Re: "APC Can't Remove Saraki Without Two-Third Majority" - Falana Says by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

At times i wonder how you guys reason.Who is Tinubu in National politics? That dude is only relevent in his local SW region and not elsewhere.The same man Saraki disgraced to become SP three years ago is the same man you are touting.You want him to chop another disgrace again

bros, time no far again... lets watch
Re: "APC Can't Remove Saraki Without Two-Third Majority" - Falana Says by Kennedy767(m): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
Z4Gardell:

Tinubu is no match to SARAKI oo...don't even go their... I guest u are from Yoruba.... we are not talking abt SW ooo....Tinubu is powerless since he picked buhari.... Saraki av too many loyalty in PDP & APC.... saraki belongs to APC & PDP that's y even BUHARI can't fight him....again he is RICHER than TINUBU
Re: "APC Can't Remove Saraki Without Two-Third Majority" - Falana Says by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
Z4Gardell:

WE HAVE ALREADY WATCHED AND SEEN HOW SARAKI FINISHED HIM grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force / 2023: Tinubu Most Sellable Candidate- Ribadu / Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.