Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,107 members, 7,970,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:03 AM

Steering Wahala... - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Steering Wahala... (823 Views)

Symptoms Of A Bad Power Steering Pump / GM To Release Cars With No Steering Wheel In 2019 (pics) / Toyota’s New Self-driving Car Has Two Steering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Steering Wahala... by GeorgeIV: 5:24am On Aug 06, 2018
I just observed that once I move my car for the first time in the day the steering is slightly stiff like there's no free flow of oil but when it moves a bit it becomes free and turn easily and continues that way for the rest of the day. Mechanic said the "rolling of the engine is low" and should be tuned up a bit.

Please, what could be wrong? And what can done to resolve it.

P.s., I got the issue of stalling resolved thanks to the wonderful and genius contributions here...Please help out again.
Re: Steering Wahala... by mayor2013: 6:38am On Aug 06, 2018
What car is this. Have your power steering pump checked
Re: Steering Wahala... by Chuchunana: 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

This Will Help If Your Car That Has A Car Tracker Gets Stolen / New Ford Ecosport Fiesta-like / Top 5 Most Common Causes Of Vibration In Car's Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.