Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,496 members, 7,885,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

Learn How To Make Money Online With Paying A Penny - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Make Money Online With Paying A Penny (277 Views)

How To Become A Golden Penny Distributor / How To Use Your Time On Facebook To Flood Your Business With Paying Customers / How To Make Easy Money With Piggyvest Referral Program Without Spending A Penny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Money Online With Paying A Penny by mrisaac007: 6:17am On Aug 06, 2018
Do not be scare to read this, I am not going to sell any E-book to you or tell you to pay any sum into my account. I am going to take you through A-z how to make legit money online working from home. You do not need to be a programmer, computer guru or write any code before you can make money online, all you need is to be able to read and write. You may choose to work on this knowledge am sharing with you on full time or as a side hustle but anyhow you choose I can guarantee you 100% success if you follow my instructions rightly.
I do not think I need to show you my fat bank screen short before you read and do something that can affect your life positively, it’s your choice. Since am not selling anything to you or request you pay something into my bank account, I do not think you need to worry just sit down, relax, and let us do this studying together.
I am going to take you gradually on how you can start you own business online, start making your six digit legitimately right on this Facebook page. I am not going to tell you how to make money online and go but I will teach you into details (A-Z) of how you are going to do it and make money. I do not need your money Just do this and thank me later.
The first Fact, online business is like any other business; you need to invest something before thinking of getting anything reasonable but the good news is that you do not need to robe or empty your account because you want to start online business. You can start with capital as low as N3500 and later upgrade as you expand.
Secondly, if you do not have time at your disposal, do not try this. Online marketing require time. Either you have more money or little to invest on it; your time is your major investment, the harder you can work the higher the percentage of your success.
Thirdly , there are millions of ways to make money online but like every other business you must have you own personal office and decide how you want to make money from your office.
Lastly, Whatever way you choose, online business is always conversion of traffic to money, no traffic no money, this is the main reason you need your personal website which I refer to as you shop, where you can generate, manage and keep your audience coming back. The more traffic you generate the more money.
These are the List of what am going to teach you on this page:
1. How to set up your own website without having problem
2. How to create credit worthy contents
3. How to start generating good traffic within 24hours from search engines e.g Google, Devil finder e.t.c and social networks
4. How to start making money online, through Advert, Referrer or E-Book and many others.

Now let us go into the business. I want you to know that no matter any ability you have, it is useless if nobody know about it. The best, cheapest and the most effective way to get it across the globe is through internet and paying a good interest into this information am sharing with you may be the beginning of your greatness story.
To start a successful online business you need a dedicated address to your business. This address will be what will direct people to you business, it is been called domain, some like google.com, yahoo.com, wembley.com all this are just a domain name that direct you to some personal or public files , Just like you describe your house No2, GRA Phase 1, Port Harcourt.
This domain has to be unique to you and represent your interest well. I will advice, before going for a domain name, sit down and think within yourself what you intend to be doing to make money online.
Let me give small tip. You can make money through any service you can render, that you are sure people will be willing to pay for but the easiest way to make money online and I mean huge cash online is true referrer . it has been tested and it is really working , you ask any big blogger you can talk to, if they are willing to shear their secrete.
If you have understand what I mean by domain name is a good time to tell you about Hosting. If Domain name is an address, then hosting is your shop where you display your goods. The domain name directs your audience to your site where they can see all you want them to see.
When you type www.facebook.com on your browser, it is just like you give a cab man an address of where you are going to, and he drive you to facebook site where you can see all what zack want you to see.
How do you get a domain name and a host?
There are many domain and host vendors both local and international and online business failure start from choosing a wrong vendor. The quality of the service they deliver to you, will really influence your success, people do not like visiting a website that take long time to load. These hosting services are rate according to quality of their services, which include their backup strength, speed, price, and customer support services. We are done our own research and I will only recommend only one hosting service provider to Nigerian which is Qsevers, I have use this company and it really work wonderfully for me, I tried many others, which I do not want to mention their names, they are all really bad. I use to recommend foreign Hosting to my entire student before I tried Qserver and since then I am always ok with their service, you can get a starter park of N3500 hosting package with a free domain, which you can start with. You can latter upgrade this package as need goes on.
Now after you understand what it takes to start an online business, which are just your domain and a hosting package. I will be going into the practical aspect of how we are to setup our website using wordpress, from the control panel without having any special coding experience. Before then, I will advise us to go and purchase our hosting, if we are interested in this topic because we are going into full practical and like this page to be able to get the next post as soon as it drops. You can use this link to get straight to Qserver website https://www.qservers.net/process/?aff=1545 . Watch out for the next post in the next 24hours. Stay tuned and prepare to be the next millionaire. Love you all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Handle Company 3d Customized Wallpaper And Marketing Flyers / Amazon Shopping From USA To Nigeria / Suggestions Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.