Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

What Make a Woman To Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Make a Woman To Cheat (725 Views)

What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again / A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat / 7 Things To Do When You Are Tempted To Cheat In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Make a Woman To Cheat by Chukwudiajibo(m): 6:23am On Aug 06, 2018
Please When a man give his woman a good sex, if i say a good sex i mean an excellent sex that will make her happy, can such woman still go out to sleep with another man? Because i made to understand that some women go to look for sex outside because her man was unable to satify her
Re: What Make a Woman To Cheat by papadenzel(m): 6:25am On Aug 06, 2018
We don overflog this issue here na
Re: What Make a Woman To Cheat by chiommy123(f): 6:43am On Aug 06, 2018
when you don't take care of your women what do you expect? someone else will na. I don't support infidelity thou
Re: What Make a Woman To Cheat by GOFRONT(m): 6:47am On Aug 06, 2018
shocked

Quest for money make som to cheat
Quest for material and flashy things
Lack of attention and caremakes some to cheat
Lack of faithfullness from the men makes their women to cheat..

The tendency of a woman to carryout the above will be less If only we marry or date a woman that love us MORE THAN we love her.....

1 Like

Re: What Make a Woman To Cheat by Kharol1234: 6:50am On Aug 06, 2018
undecided
Re: What Make a Woman To Cheat by milemimi93(m): 6:52am On Aug 06, 2018
Chukwudiajibo:
Please When a man give his woman a good sex, if i say a good sex i mean an excellent sex that will make her happy, can such woman still go out to sleep with another man? Because i made to understand that some women go to look for sex outside because her man was unable to satify her

Even if u give her best sex, give her the whole world she will still cheat.

A cheat is a cheat.

Good sex or being rich and able to satisfy ur woman isn't an assurance dat she will not cheat. Same goes to men. No matter how beautiful and curvy their women are, they still steal on their women.

1 Like

Re: What Make a Woman To Cheat by milemimi93(m): 6:55am On Aug 06, 2018
chiommy123:
when you don't take care of your women what do you expect? someone else will na. I don't support infidelity thou

It's not about taking take. If it is, then most of my women wouldn't have cheated on me.

A cheat is a cheat.

Give her the whole world, give her the best sex, she will still cheat.

Same goes to men.

1 Like

Re: What Make a Woman To Cheat by chiommy123(f): 7:06am On Aug 06, 2018
milemimi93:

It's not about taking take. If it is, then most of my women wouldn't have cheated on me.

A cheat is a cheat.

Give her the whole world, give her the best sex, she will still cheat.

Same goes to men.
but there are some women who do not want to cheat but certain things make them cheat
Re: What Make a Woman To Cheat by Chukwudiajibo(m): 7:10am On Aug 06, 2018
What are the things that make them cheat
Re: What Make a Woman To Cheat by milemimi93(m): 7:15am On Aug 06, 2018
chiommy123:
but there are some women who do not want to cheat but certain things make them cheat

there's no reason or excuse ever good enough to cheat.
A cheat is a cheat.

1 Like

Re: What Make a Woman To Cheat by UnclePrincipal(m): 7:16am On Aug 06, 2018
chiommy123:

I see. The way you are advocating for them. It seems you're alo guilty of it.
Re: What Make a Woman To Cheat by IamPlato(m): 7:21am On Aug 06, 2018

If She Chooses To Then She Will
Re: What Make a Woman To Cheat by Rahyberg(m): 7:28am On Aug 06, 2018
GOFRONT:
shocked

The tendency of a woman to carryout the above will be less If only we marry or date a woman that love us MORE THAN we love her.....
Absolutely correct...
Re: What Make a Woman To Cheat by chiommy123(f): 8:29am On Aug 06, 2018
UnclePrincipal:

I see. The way you are advocating for them. It seems you're alo guilty of it.
am not. I really hate it too. it's one of the things I find difficult to forgive.
Re: What Make a Woman To Cheat by chiommy123(f): 8:32am On Aug 06, 2018
milemimi93:

there's no reason or excuse ever good enough to cheat.
A cheat is a cheat.
am not saying it's good. am only saying there are reasons
Re: What Make a Woman To Cheat by LincolnLynn(m): 9:45am On Aug 06, 2018
If you eat pounded yam everyday,there are times you feel like taking garri.variety they say is the spice of life..Oh Lord i'm a cheat,pls don't let me marry one.i want to stop cheating once I get married.
Re: What Make a Woman To Cheat by MeeLan: 9:50am On Aug 06, 2018
GOFRONT:
shocked

Quest for money make som to cheat
Quest for material and flashy things
Lack of attention and caremakes some to cheat
Lack of faithfullness from the men makes their women to cheat..

None of the above makes a woman to cheat. A woman will cheat because she is a cheat.

1 Like

Re: What Make a Woman To Cheat by MeeLan: 9:56am On Aug 06, 2018
just like men, a woman will cheat because she is the type that cheats. no excuse, any excuse is a further sign that she /he is a chronic cheat.
Ask yourself, why dont cheats perform any other act instead of cheating? why not shoot herself, file a divorce, drink tramadol, abstain from sex e.t.c because of the excuses? why cheat?
a cheat is a cheat.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No Lady Is Loyal, She Has Never Been Caught Ni / ‘your Cassava Must Be Big” – Yvonne Nwosu Send Lists To Husband-to-be / Scientists Reveal How To Know 'if Your Girlfriend Is Cheating Using Index Finger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.