Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,850 members, 7,872,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

SEX: If She's Not Great In Bed, Dump Her. The 40 Rules Of Dump [PHOTO] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX: If She's Not Great In Bed, Dump Her. The 40 Rules Of Dump [PHOTO] (3437 Views)

During Sex If She Look / Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEX: If She's Not Great In Bed, Dump Her. The 40 Rules Of Dump [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 7:47am On Aug 06, 2018
Deleted and turned to a free eBook for men.

14 Likes

Re: SEX: If She's Not Great In Bed, Dump Her. The 40 Rules Of Dump [PHOTO] by Exwizard: 8:03am On Aug 06, 2018
Virtually almost every lady is guilty of this list...... Who do we then turn to after incessant dumpings?

1 Like

Re: SEX: If She's Not Great In Bed, Dump Her. The 40 Rules Of Dump [PHOTO] by dadamicheal35(m): 8:06am On Aug 06, 2018
great right up
if we consider dis no one wil get married, but i tink relaxionship only needs perseverance and undastanding...
Re: SEX: If She's Not Great In Bed, Dump Her. The 40 Rules Of Dump [PHOTO] by Rhozabeth(m): 8:36am On Aug 06, 2018
This write up is actually senseless, there is no woman on earth that is not guilty of at least one of these, do we now start dumping women for frivolous issues? Sme of which can actually be worked on! There is no perfect man or woman anywhere in this world, so rather than encourage men to dump their women, encourage them to shape their women to suit their taste!

2 Likes

Re: SEX: If She's Not Great In Bed, Dump Her. The 40 Rules Of Dump [PHOTO] by gonkin(m): 8:55am On Aug 06, 2018
If u follow this list we are not gonna ever marry cuz every girl is guilty of at least one thing here.

1 Like

Re: SEX: If She's Not Great In Bed, Dump Her. The 40 Rules Of Dump [PHOTO] by grateful236(m): 10:20am On Aug 06, 2018
[quote

What if she kisses or Makes out with another guy?
Re: SEX: If She's Not Great In Bed, Dump Her. The 40 Rules Of Dump [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
grateful236:

If it's a 1 second peck or kiss, no problem.

If it take 5 seconds and above, dump her. Why? A man can kiss for 5 seconds without emotions attached, but a woman who does that will attach emotion to it. When a woman attaches emotion to something, she'll begin to have feelings for it.

When a woman kisses, for more than 5 seconds, a love hormone called serotonin secretes in her brain. This makes her feel good, happy, and hòrny and will want to finish what has already started.

Accidentally, the man may feel dopamine high and would want more too.

If she doesn't hold herself, she'll cheat with that man because the two of are mentally bonding with a happy chemical called oxytocin. If that man has pink lips, she'll definitely cheat with him whenever the two of them have some privacy.

These girls go gaga for pink lips because it's kissable. Women can be easily lured to doing what they never wanted to do. If an ordinary snake could lure Eve in the garden of Eden, then what do expect?

So, if it takes more than 1 second, and the guy has pink lips, dump her. Funny, but the blunt truth. If you don't, she'll cheat on you soon. A woman who reads this will see it as insecurity on the guy's part, but it's not.

No woman will like what I wrote, but I spoke the truth. We humans hate the truth, especially when it hunts us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEX: If She's Not Great In Bed, Dump Her. The 40 Rules Of Dump [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
I forgot something. Before you click the dump button, give her a grace of 6 months to change. In fact, teach her if you can.

After six months and she's still the same, DUMP HER with boldness. If you neglect all these bad behaviors in hope that after marriage God will touch her, I feel sorry for you. Even that money you think you have will be spent in court cases.

A woman who can't change in courtship can't change in marriage, but multiply her behavior — she'll even blame you for everything. In truth, she is right. Why didn't you act like a real man from the beginning? She expected you to lead like a boss without bossing her her around. Why didn't you lead or tell her to drop those attitudes, else it's over?

If you refused to control (not controlling), you'll end up with hypertension and depression. You better put her in her place now than later. Don't abuse her, but smartly put her in her place and in her right senses.

Don't think prayer will put her in her place. The demon in women's of nowadays is resilient to prayers. There is nothing prayer cannot do, but women of nowadays are too rigid, arrogant, and stubborn.

They act tough and wear feminism. They forgot their population in this world is more than men. They say they don't need men, but the older they get without a man, the more depressed and frustrated they become even if they're rich.

Only alpha males can handle them, not prayers. Be an alpha male today. Download ChatDicted for free as a starter in learning how to chat. Take one step at a time. We have all you need to become a real man in the dating world. www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

2 Likes

Re: SEX: If She's Not Great In Bed, Dump Her. The 40 Rules Of Dump [PHOTO] by grateful236(m): 11:55am On Aug 07, 2018
iLegendd:
If it's a 1 second peck or kiss, no problem.

If it take 5 seconds and above, dump her. Why? A man can kiss for 5 seconds without emotions attached, but a woman who does that will attach emotion to it. When a woman attaches emotion to something, she'll begin to have feelings for it.

When a woman kisses, for more than 5 seconds, a love hormone called serotonin secretes in her brain. This makes her feel good, happy, and hòrny and will want to finish what has already started.

Accidentally, the man may feel dopamine high and would want more too.

If she doesn't hold herself, she'll cheat with that man because the two of are mentally bonding with a happy chemical called oxytocin. If that man has pink lips, she'll definitely cheat with him whenever the two of them have some privacy.

These girls go gaga for pink lips because it's kissable. Women can be easily lured to doing what they never wanted to do. If an ordinary snake could lure Eve in the garden of Eden, then what do expect?

So, if it takes more than 1 second, and the guy has pink lips, dump her. Funny, but the blunt truth. If you don't, she'll cheat on you soon. A woman who reads this will see it as insecurity on the guy's part, but it's not.

No woman will like what I wrote, but I spoke the truth. We humans hate the truth, especially when it hunts us.
Thank you very much. There's however another grey area a situation. For example a truth or dare in party where she kisses one of your guys or another guy. I'm asking this because maybe the penalty for nor doing the dare maybe to eat salt which is really bad. So what do you think is the case in this situation?
Re: SEX: If She's Not Great In Bed, Dump Her. The 40 Rules Of Dump [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 11:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
grateful236:

Thank you very much. There's however another grey area a situation. For example a truth or dare in party where she kisses one of your guys or another guy. I'm asking this because maybe the penalty for nor doing the dare maybe to eat salt which is really bad. So what do you think is the case in this situation?
If it's TD, then forgive her.

1 Like

Re: SEX: If She's Not Great In Bed, Dump Her. The 40 Rules Of Dump [PHOTO] by grateful236(m): 9:34am On Aug 09, 2018
iLegendd:
If it's TD, then forgive her.
Alright. Thanks boss
Re: SEX: If She's Not Great In Bed, Dump Her. The 40 Rules Of Dump [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 9:24am On Aug 10, 2018
The management has decided to turn this thread to a short book called The Men's Rules of Dump. In the book, you'll see all the rules another things. It will be made free. You can request for a copy soon. So, if you come back and this thread has been deleted, request for the book.
Re: SEX: If She's Not Great In Bed, Dump Her. The 40 Rules Of Dump [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
grateful236:

Grateful, kindly unquote the part you quoted the entire post. Thank you.
Re: SEX: If She's Not Great In Bed, Dump Her. The 40 Rules Of Dump [PHOTO] by grateful236(m): 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2018
iLegendd:
Grateful, kindly unquote the part you quoted the entire post. Thank you.
Alright boss
Re: SEX: If She's Not Great In Bed, Dump Her. The 40 Rules Of Dump [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
grateful236:

Alright boss
Thank you.
Re: SEX: If She's Not Great In Bed, Dump Her. The 40 Rules Of Dump [PHOTO] by Bluezy13(m): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
grateful236:

Why would she play the game in the first place, knowing fully well the risk involved?

She can play if and only if I won't find out.
If I do, it's over!!

1 Like

Re: SEX: If She's Not Great In Bed, Dump Her. The 40 Rules Of Dump [PHOTO] by latram4ever(m): 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
Wowwwwww! Me, i need this EBook..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

O / What Do I Do When My Boyfriend Insult And Hurt Me / I Don' Ejaculate Anymore!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.