Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,694 members, 7,938,110 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 05:43 PM

See The Moment El-rufai Met 2 Kids Whose Wish Is To Meet Him(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Moment El-rufai Met 2 Kids Whose Wish Is To Meet Him(pics) (532 Views)

PDP Moves to Halt Fubara’s Defection, Sends Party Leaders to Meet Him / Emotional Moment El-rufai, Broke Down In Tears At The Funeral Of Chief Of Staff / ‘Atiku’s Disciple’ Rides Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja To Meet Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Moment El-rufai Met 2 Kids Whose Wish Is To Meet Him(pics) by stephenduru: 7:59am On Aug 06, 2018
Governor Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai at the Sir Kashim Ibrahim house was in the company of baby Safiyya and Amatullah. Their wish of meeting the Governor has been fulfilled, finally. They can now be called "The Newest Friends of Malam”.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/gov-el-rufai-meets-2-kids-whose-wish-is.html

Re: See The Moment El-rufai Met 2 Kids Whose Wish Is To Meet Him(pics) by stephenduru: 8:00am On Aug 06, 2018

Re: See The Moment El-rufai Met 2 Kids Whose Wish Is To Meet Him(pics) by tsephanyah(f): 8:00am On Aug 06, 2018
El Rufai Our second choice

“Some people might try to tell you that it’s a banana. They might scream, ‘Banana, banana, banana,’ over and over and over again. They might put BANANA in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a banana. But it’s not. This is an apple.”

2019 Sai Baba
Re: See The Moment El-rufai Met 2 Kids Whose Wish Is To Meet Him(pics) by stephenduru: 8:01am On Aug 06, 2018

Re: See The Moment El-rufai Met 2 Kids Whose Wish Is To Meet Him(pics) by madridguy(m): 8:02am On Aug 06, 2018
Wonderful.
Re: See The Moment El-rufai Met 2 Kids Whose Wish Is To Meet Him(pics) by dukie25: 8:02am On Aug 06, 2018
Are you telling me these 2 and 3yr old knows their governor?
APC and lies ehn
Don't underestimate the influence of Lie Mohammed.

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment El-rufai Met 2 Kids Whose Wish Is To Meet Him(pics) by Topmaike007(m): 8:03am On Aug 06, 2018
wow happy for those kid, I hope say no be to gather vote, because wetin those kids sabi? just like fayose frying garri to gather vote..
Re: See The Moment El-rufai Met 2 Kids Whose Wish Is To Meet Him(pics) by izzou(m): 8:03am On Aug 06, 2018
grin

This little kid's wish is to see a governor? grin grin grin grin

At this age, my wish was to see Mickey Mouse and for Tom and Jerry to feature me

I no sabi who be governor at this age naa grin
Re: See The Moment El-rufai Met 2 Kids Whose Wish Is To Meet Him(pics) by Topmaike007(m): 8:06am On Aug 06, 2018
nna na brown envelope go follow next.
Ambode I av been wanting to see you. and I hope I will be ur newest friend
Re: See The Moment El-rufai Met 2 Kids Whose Wish Is To Meet Him(pics) by bugidon(m): 8:15am On Aug 06, 2018
They are not wearing hijab

Haram!! grin
Re: See The Moment El-rufai Met 2 Kids Whose Wish Is To Meet Him(pics) by Sunofgod(m): 8:17am On Aug 06, 2018
They should not be left unattended with him.....

(1) (Reply)

‘saraki Will Go Down In Nigeria’s History As The Worst’s Senate President’ – APC / Inec Is Deliberately Denying Nigerians PVC Registration. / Kwara State Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed Declares To Run For Senate In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.