Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,287 members, 7,971,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:10 PM

What Do You Have In Mind while Contracting A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Have In Mind while Contracting A Relationship (659 Views)

8 Simple Tips You Should Keep In Mind Before Having Oral S*x / Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Have In Mind while Contracting A Relationship by mcdokwe(m): 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2010
people go into relationships with different things in mind and this in no small way affect their input into the relationship and invariably what the relationship becomes.  What do you look out for in a relationship ? what is the best thing to look out for in a relationship ?                 WHAT DO WE INTEND TO GET OUT OF A RELATIONSHIP ?
Re: What Do You Have In Mind while Contracting A Relationship by Rocktation(f): 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2010
What else? The altar, a beautiful wedding dress and a compulsorily ugly chief bridesmaid. Successful relationships can't get better.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have In Mind while Contracting A Relationship by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2010
well said
Re: What Do You Have In Mind while Contracting A Relationship by iice(f): 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2010
My main thought is hope he doesn't turn into some possessive freak or emotional wreck and hope i don't get bored.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have In Mind while Contracting A Relationship by yme1(f): 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2010
Rocktation:

What else? The altar, a beautiful wedding dress and a compulsorily ugly chief bridesmaid. Successful relationships can't get better.
WTF at the bolded words undecided

@post
hope whatever leads me to it doesnt fade away

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have In Mind while Contracting A Relationship by MissyB1(m): 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2010
Rocktation:

Rotfl!!!  grin grin grin

Topic -
Whatever he's got to offer, I'm alwayz ready to take and give back in decuple.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have In Mind while Contracting A Relationship by mcdokwe(m): 10:22am On Jun 21, 2010
@missy b would u rather wait at d recieving end, giving nothn ?
Re: What Do You Have In Mind while Contracting A Relationship by SALady(f): 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2010
@POSTER you have a very intersting choice of words, to me the topic sounds like relationship is something of a disease or transaction I am somewhat distracted given your choice of words
Re: What Do You Have In Mind while Contracting A Relationship by mcdokwe(m): 11:11pm On Jun 21, 2010
@sa lady. bt then that is what it is more like(A TRANSACTION): some1 intiates an idea, tells it to another who agrees on terms with both having a goal in mind. I want to know what goals do u have in mind or what should people have in mind when going into relationships ?
Re: What Do You Have In Mind while Contracting A Relationship by Carolece(f): 11:30pm On Jun 21, 2010
What I look for may not what you look for in a relationship. Relationships should be based on what you like and not other people's opinion.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have In Mind while Contracting A Relationship by PokerFace(f): 11:32pm On Jun 21, 2010
The infamous fairytale . . .
Re: What Do You Have In Mind while Contracting A Relationship by SALady(f): 8:36am On Jun 22, 2010
mcdokwe:

@sa lady. bt then that is what it is more like(A TRANSACTION): some1 intiates an idea, tells it to another who agrees on terms with both having a goal in mind. I want to know what goals do u have in mind or what should people have in mind when going into relationships ?

I guess you right maybe I should get off my high horse 'cos bottom line relationships are about give and take. How unfortunae that some will take more than they give.

Well my answer to your question is when I go into a relationship I think about treating the next person the best way I would like for them to treat me in return. Being the best woman I can be in that particular relationship. That way in the event of the end I do not end up with regret of what I could have/should have done better. Its always better staying knowing that you are at your best and leave knowing that you've done your best.

PokerFace:

The infamous fairytale . . .

^^^please tell us about the infamous fiarytale I am interested. I am guessing that you refering to marriage am I wrong?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is She Okay? / A Question Of Height : ? / Women And Double Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.