Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,827 members, 7,889,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:26 PM

The ‘most Beautiful Girl’ In The World Is A Nigerian And She Is 5 Years Old - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The ‘most Beautiful Girl’ In The World Is A Nigerian And She Is 5 Years Old (3226 Views)

Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online / Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The ‘most Beautiful Girl’ In The World Is A Nigerian And She Is 5 Years Old by tstx(m): 9:22am On Aug 06, 2018
Five-year-old Jare from Lagos, Nigeria is being belauded by many – not just in Nigeria mind you – as ‘the most beautiful girl in the world.

The internet also seems to agree. Her image has gone viral after it was shared on Instagram a week ago by Mofe Bamuyiwa, a Nigerian photographer.
It gained 16,000 likes within a short time of it being posted. It has now amassed more than 40k likes

https://listwand.com/2018/08/the-most-beautiful-girl-in-the-world-has-been-found-in-nigeria-and-she-is-5-years-old/

lalasticlala
mynd44

1 Like

Re: The ‘most Beautiful Girl’ In The World Is A Nigerian And She Is 5 Years Old by tstx(m): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2018
According to Bamuyiwa, he could have made her smile and make her laugh out loud but Instead he chose to leave her in her natural moments for people to see through her eyes!”.

Re: The ‘most Beautiful Girl’ In The World Is A Nigerian And She Is 5 Years Old by doubleportion: 9:40am On Aug 06, 2018
really cute!

2 Likes

Re: The ‘most Beautiful Girl’ In The World Is A Nigerian And She Is 5 Years Old by tstx(m): 9:41am On Aug 06, 2018
Bamuyiwa (the photographer) commented, “All I want is for everyone to see Jare’s powerful potential. … I want the photo to speak to her when she has reached her adulthood.”

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: The ‘most Beautiful Girl’ In The World Is A Nigerian And She Is 5 Years Old by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 06, 2018
The world is very big but she is certainly beautiful kiss
Re: The ‘most Beautiful Girl’ In The World Is A Nigerian And She Is 5 Years Old by BluntBoy(m): 9:54am On Aug 06, 2018
tstx:
Five-year-old Jare from Lagos, Nigeria is being belauded by many – not just in Nigeria mind you – as ‘the most beautiful girl in the world.

The internet also seems to agree. Her image has gone viral after it was shared on Instagram a week ago by Mofe Bamuyiwa, a Nigerian photographer.
It gained 16,000 likes within a short time of it being posted. It has now amassed more than 40k likes

https://listwand.com/2018/08/the-most-beautiful-girl-in-the-world-has-been-found-in-nigeria-and-she-is-5-years-old/

lalasticlala
mynd44

I am not hating. But sincerely, this picture is heavily edited. I have seen the real pictures of the girl. They are nothing like this edited picture.

1 Like

Re: The ‘most Beautiful Girl’ In The World Is A Nigerian And She Is 5 Years Old by tstx(m): 11:08am On Aug 06, 2018
BluntBoy:

I am not hating. But sincerely, this picture is heavily edited. I have seen the real pictures of the girl. They are nothing like this edited picture.
You may be right...

1 Like

Re: The ‘most Beautiful Girl’ In The World Is A Nigerian And She Is 5 Years Old by falcon01: 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
I refuse to be part of this.
Re: The ‘most Beautiful Girl’ In The World Is A Nigerian And She Is 5 Years Old by tstx(m): 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
falcon01:
I refuse to be part of this.
I refuse to understand you
Re: The ‘most Beautiful Girl’ In The World Is A Nigerian And She Is 5 Years Old by tstx(m): 10:54am On Aug 07, 2018

Re: The ‘most Beautiful Girl’ In The World Is A Nigerian And She Is 5 Years Old by Professorcplus(m): 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
5 years old girl on wig and make up. Nawa o lipsrsealed
Re: The ‘most Beautiful Girl’ In The World Is A Nigerian And She Is 5 Years Old by tstx(m): 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
Professorcplus:
5 years old girl on wig and make up. Nawa o lipsrsealed
times are changing
Re: The ‘most Beautiful Girl’ In The World Is A Nigerian And She Is 5 Years Old by Caring0(m): 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
God she is very beautiful!

(1) (Reply)

Wife Catches Husband's Sidechic Right In Their Home (video) / Internet Horrified After Rachel Dolezal Onlyfans Leaks Online / See How Some D.R.C Communities Transport Dead Bodies To And From The Mortuary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.