Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,632 members, 7,901,944 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:03 PM

Getting Back To Uk - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting Back To Uk (1473 Views)

Getting Back Nigerian Passport/citizenship After Renouncing It / Introduction Letter To UK Embassy / Are Nigerian Student Visa Applications To UK Mostly Bogus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Back To Uk by frisko83: 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2010
Hi every on to make this short ive got £6000 for any one who can get me back to uk this is not a scam i was removed from the uk cos i overstayed and got a ten year ban ive tried to appel my case but i just got turned down tried the oda way but they take my money and come back with shit if u can help let me know might let you in on a little somthing
Re: Getting Back To Uk by DisGuy: 2:07pm On Jun 20, 2010
Why did you overstay

Nigeria is bubbling what do you want from boring UK, £6000 will be very useful in Nigeria
Re: Getting Back To Uk by frisko83: 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2010
Yer i know uk is boring but ive ive lived ther for 9yrs plus ive got ma business ther the people managing it r not doing a great job plus i got ma family ther to as well but we not married ive spen about 6mil trying to get to uk these past mönths they say the back door is the best way but i just dont know how or who to contact and who to trust
Re: Getting Back To Uk by justwise(m): 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2010
frisko83:

Hi every on to make this short ive got £6000 for any one who can get me back to uk this is not a scam i was removed from the uk cos i overstayed and got a ten year ban ive tried to appel my case but i just got turned down tried the oda way but they take my money and come back with poo if u can help let me know might let you in on a little somthing

You are not tired of wasting ur money yet, after giving away that £600 you will still come back here with another story
Re: Getting Back To Uk by justwise(m): 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2010
frisko83:

Yer i know uk is boring but ive ive lived ther for 9yrs plus ive got ma business ther the people managing it r not doing a great job plus i got ma family ther to as well but we not married ive spen about 6mil trying to get to uk these past mönths they say the back door is the best way but i just dont know how or who to contact and who to trust

Why not get married to ur gf and do it the normal way?
Re: Getting Back To Uk by frisko83: 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2010
Becos the law have changed even if i get maried to her now they still wont let me in i applied for setlment using ma famly in uk but i was turned down i was told the laws changed explained a whole lot of jumbo to me but the bottom line is that i cant use them the money is not a problem trust me
Re: Getting Back To Uk by segzeybaba(m): 2:49pm On Jun 20, 2010
frisko83:

Becos the law have changed even if i get maried to her now they still wont let me in i applied for setlment using ma famly in uk but i was turned down i was told the laws changed explained a whole lot of jumbo to me but the bottom line is that i cant use them the money is not a problem trust me

i think you must have done something really bad coz if u marry your gf and shes british or e.u citizen, you are NOT liable to any ban, are you a threat to UK National security or public health?
Re: Getting Back To Uk by justwise(m): 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2010
frisko83:

Then i'm not sure ur crime was just overstaying, marriage would have sorted that out.
Re: Getting Back To Uk by chemali: 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2010
You must have done something really bad. If you come out clean, maybe you can get someone to help you.

Besides, why will you have a relationship with a brit over years and not get married to her or sort out you spousal visa knowing fully well you had overstayed and the penalty for an overstayer is deportation.

There's obviously something you are hiding. I will suggest you keep that £6000 you have in a bank, relax, strategise, take your time to come up with a plan.

This gra gra won't help you. If you are not careful, you will lose all your money in a flash in your bid to get back into the UK.

If you come out clean with the full truth, believe me, you will get feasible and workable solution from gurus on this forum
Re: Getting Back To Uk by chemali: 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2010
Just to add. There is no way you can get back to UK through the back door. Things have changed now.

Finger prints are being checked at gatwick and heathrow airports now. So any national with an entry clearance. Ie. Visa (including nigerians) will have their finger prints checked to ensure it matches with what they printed to VFS while submitting their visa.

As at few weeks ago, Luton airport was yet to start this. But as you know, flights from Africa do not land at Luton.

Like I said earlier, come out clean with the truth and you might get someone to help you LEGALLY out of the mess you got yourself into.

Just my two cents !
Re: Getting Back To Uk by Onyeara: 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2010
i have said it all, i can help . there is no finger printing at Birmingham airport.
you can come in with another persons passport . the white dont easily recognize black, they only check to ensure the visa is valid. returned to uk January and was not checked
Re: Getting Back To Uk by justwise(m): 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2010
Onyeara:

i have said it all, i can help . there is no finger printing at Birmingham airport.
you can come in with another persons passport . the white dont easily recognize black, they only check to ensure the visa is valid. returned to uk January and was not checked

You are a big fool. Another person's passport? Any flight from Africa landing at Birmingham airport? So your little brain thinks that Whites don't recognise black?
Re: Getting Back To Uk by agabaI23(m): 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2010
Go to another Eu country and manage your biz from there. Some lesser eu countries like poland may be what you need.

May be easier to become a citizen of those countries if u have money to invest.
Re: Getting Back To Uk by DisGuy: 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2010
frisko83:

why not spend all that money setting up that business in nigeria, very low tax, low labour cost, move your family to nigeria or wait for a while maybe you can appeal later on when they change the la again if your family don't want to come permanently

the only back door to to relocate to another country in Europe to live
Re: Getting Back To Uk by funkybaby(f): 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2010
@poster

me think you are being economical with the true story.

am guessing you wronged the lady you were with there (maybe cases of domestic violence or you were a serial cheat ) grin grin grin and she was probably the one that reported you to the immigration peeps that you had overstayed.

so for that reason, there is no way you can come back to UK using her as an excuse.

cos the highlighted part in your post below makes little or no sense. if things are cool between you and her, if she comes down to naija tomorrow and marries you, there is no reason why you wont get a spousal visa

frisko83:

Becos the law have changed even if i get maried to her now they still wont let me in i applied for setlment using ma famly in uk but i was turned down i was told the laws changed explained a whole lot of jumbo to me
Re: Getting Back To Uk by frisko83: 9:11am On Jun 21, 2010
I wasnt reported to the uk border agency i was found out during an enforcement in a friends house it started like a joke untill i saw ma self in court i was told ther that i should return to nigeria and apply for a new visa that they was gonna allow me return but it was alla lie i got back to nigeria went to the embassey at abuja and i was told ive been given a ten year ban ther gave me the right to apeal against this which i did but was turned down ma gf tried al she cou£d büt th€
Re: Getting Back To Uk by frisko83: 9:24am On Jun 21, 2010
More like i was tricked me and ma present gf have only been together for a year and that was not enough to convince them that we want to stay together or get married u can check the uk border agancy site on overstayers and see for your self every thing has changed in uk its hard to get back more like impossible but i was told to come on here this is nothing but the truth theres no need for me tole so can any one help
Re: Getting Back To Uk by funkybaby(f): 2:45pm On Jun 21, 2010
@Frisko83

Your case is indeed a sad one.

Where were your ears when ukba was annoucing that all overstayers should go back home and they will be pardoned or else they will get a 10years ban?

Why didn't you get married? Or you thought that you will never get caught? And to think that you have spent close to 6mill (as you claimed) on trying to get back?

Am sorry, but I classify men like you as very stupid. Smartness = zero.

Anyways, your story will be a lesson to men nursing ideas to overstay their visas in Uk. Deportation+10 years ban is real.

Regarding how to get yourself out of this mess. First question: is your gf ready to come to Naija to marry you?
Secondly: is she willing to get preggie/have kids with you?
Re: Getting Back To Uk by omega25red(m): 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2010
funkybaby:

@Frisko83
Your case is indeed a sad one.
Where were your ears when ukba was annoucing that all overstayers should go back home and they will be pardoned or else they will get a 10years ban?

Why didn't you get married? Or you thought that you will never get caught? And to think that you have spent close to 6mill (as you claimed) on trying to get back?
Am sorry, but I classify men like you as very silly. Smartness = zero.
Anyways, your story will be a lesson to men nursing ideas to overstay their visas in Uk. Deportation+10 years ban is real.

Regarding how to get yourself out of this mess. First question: is your gf ready to come to Naija to marry you?
Secondly: is she willing to get preggie/have kids with you?
i was about to ask the same questions here. how come you didn't work on your situation this whole time while you were creating your business etc? i think your best bet would be to apply for a visa to another EU country and try to establish your self instead of trying to sneak back to a country that banned you already
Re: Getting Back To Uk by segzeybaba(m): 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2010
Getting married and applying for spousal visa OR if you have a child whos a UK resident, is the only way forward and for sure will get you outta this mess if you were only removed, NOT DEPORTATION oooo
Re: Getting Back To Uk by kkulaja(m): 11:19pm On Jun 21, 2010
Guy to be honest do u actually have something else to do in uk apart from your business?do u know what mess the people handling it would have made of it at the moment?If no then i would advice u plan well on your £6000 cos there are no backdoors to entering the uk as visas now have fingerprints and u must present yourself to get the visas even at the point of entry, or are you just wishing the backdoor be done at another border and not UK s "your fingerprints will show all your records guy"except if u just wish to waste the money again
Re: Getting Back To Uk by Onyeara: 11:55pm On Jun 21, 2010
what are u saying, do you mean every one finger print get to be check at the point of entry , not really.
if you are coming into uk , the immigration officer will only swap you card or visa and ask you some questions on your status, if you fail it , that is when you might be cross check for finger printing.When I returned in january, was only asked few questions about my school, though having a swap card, mean the new id not visa, and was passed without any finger cross check
Re: Getting Back To Uk by frisko83: 12:56am On Jun 22, 2010
Thank you all for the advice atleast your all honest ill put all your advice into account thank you so much ma friend was right there are good people on here but i need to find a way ma girl friend will have to come down here but its tho whole kidnaping thing that puts me off how do i deal with that in ph
Re: Getting Back To Uk by wip4: 1:05am On Jun 22, 2010
frisko83 ,
pls if you are checking out evrybody advice, i will warn you NOT to CONSIDER anything posted by this INDIVIDUAL with ID ONYEARA, is a lier and he has never step out of Nigeria in his life and is a duboius man and complicated lier.

Onyeara

Offline Re: I Wish To Go For My M.sc Program In Canada.
« #59 on: June 11, 2010, 11:08 PM »
hi wip 4, i want to know more about mun, i had mu bachelor in mech eng in nigeria with cgpa of 3.81, did masters in uk with cgpa of about 3.4. so want to know my chance of getting a phd in mun, if i cant make it so that i can put in for a research masters instead of phd. please i really need you help for this thanks

Re: Getting Back To Uk by frisko83: 1:59am On Jun 22, 2010
Thanks for tha heads up
Re: Getting Back To Uk by megastu(m): 4:12am On Jun 22, 2010
@onyeara. Finger prints are now being taken at heathrow. I was schocked to find out when i landed at the airport last week. I was there in october 09 and nothing like that. Times have indeed changed.
Re: Getting Back To Uk by kkulaja(m): 8:55am On Jun 22, 2010
@onyeara
i am talking of present times not January that you claimed you came in,how would i fumble in answering questions ,do u think i went thru backdoors to getting my visas?
Re: Getting Back To Uk by deoyel25(m): 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2010
wip4:

frisko83 ,
pls if you are checking out evrybody advice, i will warn you NOT to CONSIDER anything posted by this INDIVIDUAL with ID ONYEARA, is a lier and he has never step out of Nigeria in his life and is a duboius man and complicated lier.

Onyeara

Offline Re: I Wish To Go For My M.sc Program In Canada.
« #59 on: June 11, 2010, 11:08 PM »
hi wip 4, i want to know more about mun, i had mu bachelor in mech eng in nigeria with cgpa of 3.81, did masters in uk with cgpa of about 3.4. so want to know my chance of getting a phd in mun, if i cant make it so that i can put in for a research masters instead of phd. please i really need you help for this thanks

shocked shocked some nairalanders are bad ooo. I just downloaded the attached pdf by wip4 and I confirmed it that Onyeara is nothing but a LIAR!! @Onyeara, you are a looser!! Why do you have to lie about what you are not? You have a low self esteem. You need to work on your personality man.
Re: Getting Back To Uk by deoyel25(m): 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2010
justwise:

You are a big fool. Another person's passport? Any flight from Africa landing at Birmingham airport? So your little brain thinks that Whites don't recognise black?

yes. I agree with you. He is a compound fool. HE is nothing but a scammer. He has never stepped out of Nigeria in his life. Check out wip4's post and download the attached PDF file. You will see Onyeara's life in the attached PDF.
Re: Getting Back To Uk by agabaI23(m): 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2010
Perhaps if you guys know the meaning of the name 'ONYEARA' you would not take him serious.

Onyeara means a MAD MAN. So you should not expect anything reasonable from him.
Re: Getting Back To Uk by Carmint: 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2010
Please when getting out of UK anyone who came this summer 2010 and has gone back, i hear you are also scanned or fingerprinted at Heathrow airport to know when you actually departed the[b] UK.I NEED PEOPLE TO SHARE FROM PRESENT EXPERIENCE AND NOT TO JUST ADD TO THIS WITHOUT ANSWERS PLEASEEEEE[/b]E

(1) (Reply)

Canada Provincial Nominee Program? / Sex In Exchange For Cocaine. Nigerian Drug Gang Arrested In Padova(italy) / New Enugu International Airport Flooded [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.