Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,830 members, 7,915,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:45 PM

What Are You Waiting For?seize This Opportunity Now - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / What Are You Waiting For?seize This Opportunity Now (649 Views)

Dont Miss This Opportunity Now / Massive Discounts...Mocality Deals....what Are You Waiting For? / Grab This Opportunity Now: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Waiting For?seize This Opportunity Now by nwangap(f): 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2010
are you still in search of a job? still looking for a business to do or fund to start that business idea you have or generally looking for way(s) to get financial freedom. then you should look no further.

two months ago, i offer to introduce to where you can invest and make over 300% on a monthly basis but to my surprise many of you did not grab that opportunity while those who did are happily reaping the benefits of their investment. well, you still have an opportunity to benefit from that investment. call me now 08023138853

investment is only N15,000, you get paid N21,000 monthly, N9,000 worth of food stuffs and every month you get the same thing with just a one time investment of N15,000. that is great if you asked me. many people are already making this money, so what are you waiting for?

i am an investor, i am only here to help you guys as i have gotten help from you guys in time past. i believe the essence of vising forums like this is to help and be helped.

call me now if you are interested, you can just find out if its real and if you not convinced, you don't have to invest.and be mindful i am not charging u anything for this information. and don't worry about what you are going to do to earn this money, cos you won't be doing anything. this is not a network or any sort of referral. it is purely investment. your money works for you. call me now Patricia 08023138853
Re: What Are You Waiting For?seize This Opportunity Now by knice(m): 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2010
Half the year gone!! what is your financial status? Recharge card printing has proven one of fastest growing retail business and its return on investment is appreciable and the market is robust. Get the manuals and software. Have a good time ahead/07033097160.
Re: What Are You Waiting For?seize This Opportunity Now by nwangap(f): 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2010
opportunity is still open, don't waste this one now, it may never come again this way. call me now to get detail on how you can invest and benefit from this! 08023138853
Re: What Are You Waiting For?seize This Opportunity Now by nwangap(f): 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2010
if you are in lagos, just come over to suite 24/25 borokini plaza, jakande estate gate oke-afa ejigbo or just call me 08023138853

(1) (Reply)

Free Paypal Package For Nigerians / Partner Wanted / We Have 4 Dredger Waiting For Cotract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.