Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,689 members, 7,879,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' (33067 Views)

Nnamdi A Coward And A Con Man ? He Finally Apologise To Nigeria Police / "Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye / Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' by olajizz01(m): 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
This senseless boy has started again.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' by zicoraads: 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
But FFK is good with words though. I'll give him that. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' by fredoooooo: 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
Oloshi Omo ale ... igbo they PDP house if you want more grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
angry

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' by zicoraads: 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
ighodalonosa:

This man is highly learned. I respect him.
He writes really well and is well read.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' by rhythyson: 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
e pain them oooo

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
zicoraads:
But FFK is good with words though. I'll give him that. cheesy

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' by KDmafia: 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
Baawaa:
I don't know who started PDP but Pres. Buhari will finish PDP
He's known to always finish every abandoned projects.
grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' by smirn(m): 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
rozayx5:
As an akwa ibmoite I can proudly say he is on his own

We hate APC with a passion and him defecting there won't change it

Hope Udom whoops his azzz real good next year

APC is terrorism , terrorism is APc no space or the silly party In my state
You remind me of Late Azazi, the then NSA who made it clear that PDP is Boko Haram and Boko Haram is PDP. If you look at it closely the only thing this stupid PDP miscrants talk about is on the Fulani killings, this goes a long way to even conclude that PDP is behind these killings in the name of Fulani herdsmen just to gain political point. Am still wondering if the impunity as they claim by this present government in not obeying court order is only limited to the cases of Al zazaki, sambo Dasuki and the little Nnadi kanu, these trio are clearly threats to the existence of the country as a whole so the government action is evidently justifiable. I can see now that the PDP is the real enemy of Nigeria, we have not even listen to their plea not to talk of forgiving them for the disaster mated on this country for good 16 years and they here shamefully lamenting. FFK that your mouth go soon rotten.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' by Destroe: 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
Femi talks like a fool sometimes
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' by modath(f): 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
Baawaa:
I don't know who started PDP but Pres. Buhari will finish PDP
He's known to always finish every abandoned projects.

I don't know where you got this but me ayaf sha tiff am... grin

© Baawaa
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' by Talknochip(m): 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
''Nigeria is neither my mother nor my father. Nigeria is a child,gifted,enormously talented, prodigiously endowed and incredibly wayward.. Being a Nigerian is abysmally frustrating and unbelievably exciting'' ...... Professor Chinua Achebe
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
Akpabio has always been that, a thin-skinned coward! The guy is a disgrace!

This is a guy who killed alot of people in Akwa Ibom as governer, sometimes just because you criticise his lavish spending.

Akpabio is the worst person to have come out of Akwa Ibom state, and I blame Victor Attah for cursing Akwa Ibom and the country with someone as useless as DevilsWill Akpabio.

Akpabio stole and squandered trillions of Akwa Ibom monies. His family owe the people of Akwa Ibom state and that debt will be paid, sooner rather than later, in this life!

Akpabio deserves to die, for the thousands of innocent people he ordered killed in that state.

1.) http://saharareporters.com/2015/03/23/gov-akpabio%E2%80%99s-reign-terror-and-politics-blood-akwa-ibom-state-inibehe-effiong

2.) Go to Google and type: "names of people killed by Godswill Akpabio"
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' by michoim(m): 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
FFK wey no be slave but dey visit prison...

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' by bluecircle470: 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
tsephanyah:
“Some people might try to tell you that it’s a banana. They might scream, ‘Banana, banana, banana,’ over and over and over again. They might put BANANA in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a banana. But it’s not. This is an apple.”

Omo this one nah robot o....i duff for you! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' by DTaj: 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
Has the fool called Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK), the Janus-faced hypocritical drug addict who ran away from his asylum home in Accra, forgotten that he (FFK) was also a member of APC?

Has he forgotten that he mounted the campaign rostrum with Aregbesola a few years ago?

Has he forgotten the overinflated contracts he awarded as Minister of Aviation?

No sane human being considers any drivel and thrash FFK spews out intermittently. He has no honour. None!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' by gladisa7: 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
I have met some very stupendously rich and powerful men in this my life..But when you spend time around them you would find out that most of them became successful by chance and opportunity. They lack the wisdom guts and wits that some not too successful people have.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' by themanderon: 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
All these wicked Nigerian politicians are better off dead and cast into the bottomless pit of eternal doom. No class, no integrity, no principle, no honour. Hopping from one sinking ship to the other to protect their insatiable greed. Dammmn as it was in the sixties so it is today. We never learnt from history that's why we still find ourselves in this mess almost sixty years later.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' by Mankosi: 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
I am thinking Akpabio is on a mission. Maybe he was sent to get information from Apc and leak to pdp. And for him to achieve that he must mingle with the enemies. As for me Akpabio is too deep in pdp to leave just like that letalone when heavyweights are decamping to pdp.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' by jbtobsyn(m): 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
Almaiga:

Face PDP, Akpabio and Akwaibom deputy Governors defection and leave this Gentleman's Grammer alone.
With your Sabi Sabi grammar yet, you are jobless.
Lazy youth.
See jobless fool calling others jobless. A fool at his present age is a fool forever.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' by ymaruf01: 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
FFk wit hate speech vry bad
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' by frankson1(m): 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
tsephanyah:
“Some people might try to tell you that it’s a banana. They might scream, ‘Banana, banana, banana,’ over and over and over again. They might put BANANA in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a banana. But it’s not. This is an apple.”

Maybe I'll copy your style..no time to drag with anybody.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' by phabulux: 2:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
[quote author=ATIKUAIR post=70027487]“You remain the father of the nation, our father and political father to all. Just like i told Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Vice President Osinbanjo yesterday in Nigeria… Those who think that they have politically grown to insult you will all regret it before month end sir. I am here (London) to register my undiluted love and unalloyed support to you. I was involved in all their meetings and I know what their plans are. The long recess of NASS is going to be your advantage and not theirs like they thought and planned”- Senator Godswill Akpabio to President Muhammadu Buhari.

Those that do not have the courage of their convictions and that do not have the guts to stand against tyranny when under fire are not worthy of being called men: they are little better than beasts.

The fact that the former Governor of Akwa Ibom, Senator Godswill Akpabio, is a coward and a traitor is no longer in dispute. The fact that his brazen treachery knows no bounds is what can best be described as “settled law”.

A leader must be ready to sacrifice his liberty and life in defence of truth, justice and righteousness and he must be prepared to defend his nation, faith, people and loved ones no matter the price he may have to pay.

Sadly such noble virtues and high standards are lost on men like Akpabio. To them such matters and sentiments are like Greek or Latin: they can neither understand their meaning or grasp their import.

They fail to appreciate the fact that fear is not a virtue but a vice. They refuse to acknowledge the fact that to blink the eye, bat the eyelid, surrender, compromise, buckle, capitulate and bend the knee to the tyrant and his minions in a futile and last minute attempt to preserve your life and liberty is utterly shameful.

Akpabio’s desire to decamp to the APC due to his trepidation and fear of the EFCC and Buhari’s regime is pitiful. If he has done nothing wrong then why the fear and why the trepidation? Where is his faith in God?

And if he has done something wrong, given the fact that he has opposed them virulently for the last three years, does he honestly believe that the Buhari regime will not punish him by using it against him if they manage to get back to power next year, no matter how much he helps them today?

If he believes that then he is not half as intelligent as I once thought. Buhari is not a man of honor, he is not a worthy ally, he does not keep to his pronlmises and he does not have friends. The only friend he has is his insatiable lust for power which he feeds on a daily basis.

Aside from that the following questions come to mind. Does Akpabio honestly see any good in Buhari and his goverrnment? Is that what he thinks that Nigerians deserve to suffer for the next few years and if so what is their crime?

Has he forgotten the gratuitous insults that Buhari dishes out so lavishly on the Nigerian people whenever he travels abroad and speaks to foreign leaders and the foreign press?

Has he forgotten about all those that the Buhari government have killed and all those that have died and suffered in the struggle against them? Does the shedding of innocent blood by a desperate government mean nothing to him?

Has he forgotten the tears of the tormented and persecuted and the cries of the widows, orphans and the bereaved whose loved ones have been butchered by jihadists, religious fanatics, cow-lovers and ethnic supremacists that Buhari has protected and encouraged over the last three years?

Has he forgotten the anguish of those whose loved ones have been locked up indefinately and those who have been demonised and subjected to the most barbaric and insidious media witchunts in the history of our nation?

Has he forgotten the practice of double standards in the application of our laws? Has he forgotten how the rogues in Buhari’s cabinet and government and the governors in his party are above the law and get away with blue murder?

Has he forgotten about the slaughter of northern Christians, IPOB youths and Shiite Muslims?

Has he forgotten about the genocide and ethnic cleansing of the Fulani terrorists and herdsmen? Has he forgotten about the attack against the Church and the attempt to undermine and ridicule Christendom?

If you're going to weep in these many languages, let me lend you a 'wheel barrow'.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' by ogomsky: 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
FFK is rattled! When APC defects to PDP, he is courageous but When PDP moves to APC, he is a coward. FFK has nothing to offer
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' by Bhol28: 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
I wander why this drug addict is pained so much that Akpabio is decamping,its obvious now that more are still to come.The same selfish gain pushing them all up and down will still push more of them.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' by edibobo: 2:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
We should all forget about Akpabio....he is not from Akwa Ibom State by blood. History can tell us that. He is a full blown Igbo Man and not man enough to weather the storm. Let him go with his dirty hands, the Broom will sweep him to the gutter.

We should all wait for the responses from Obong Attah, Atuekong Don Etiebet, Senator Aloysious Etuk, John Akpan Udoedehe, Umanah Okon Umanah, Nsima Ekere, etc that because of him they all left PDP and posterity will not forgive them mentioned names if they accept and dine with him.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' by chegbe1104: 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
Please can somebody tell me why FFK has been receiving hausa/Fulani islamist like Kwankwaso, Atiku, etc. In his Abuja home? These are the same people he hates so much. I tell you FFK is the biggest slave.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' by klax(m): 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
Akpabio just wasting his time he would still go to jail for the money he looted if he like let him become Buhari gate man or house boy bro Akpabio you stole Nigeria money with glaring evidence and you must vomit it either now or later it's a must.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' by JiffJim: 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
Akpabio is about losing his political relevance in Akwa Ibom. APC big wigs in Akwa Ibom are already threatening detection should Akpabio APC leader on Akwa Ibom. Akpabio is a coward for all I care.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' by Corrinthians(m): 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
dukie25:
This is why they hate FFK, he knows their secrets having been at the very heart of APC.

The look on my face whenever I succeed in driving out BMCs from ftc.
I might not agree with you on anything, but this line cracked me up. Yeye people full this forum aswear. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Family Bond Between The Igala And Igbos. Historical Fact / Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja / Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.