Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,666 members, 7,885,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:35 PM

Is It Wise To Go Out With An Ex Girlfriend, Boyfriend Wife,or Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wise To Go Out With An Ex Girlfriend, Boyfriend Wife,or Husband? (1421 Views)

Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) / Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother / Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wise To Go Out With An Ex Girlfriend, Boyfriend Wife,or Husband? by precious68(m): 10:06am On Mar 29, 2007
Is it wise to go out with an ex girlfriend, boyfriend wife,or husband even when we have had new relationships?Sometimes,it happens that we slip back into relationships that we had been into in the past.Does this usually help our present relationships?And,Most importantly,is this a safe practice?
Re: Is It Wise To Go Out With An Ex Girlfriend, Boyfriend Wife,or Husband? by LJ(m): 10:39am On Mar 29, 2007
circumstances determine the wisdom in doin so. i doubt if it ever can help present relationships. i do not think it can be a safe practice in our world today o, so be warned Precious
Re: Is It Wise To Go Out With An Ex Girlfriend, Boyfriend Wife,or Husband? by Flodel(f): 10:51am On Mar 29, 2007
well i don't think it is really wise to do that, cos it takes only the grace of God for such relationship to continue and even if it does, things can never be the same as it used to be.
Re: Is It Wise To Go Out With An Ex Girlfriend, Boyfriend Wife,or Husband? by BareFacedLies(m): 7:33am On Jun 30, 2019
You can be friends with benefits with them grin
Re: Is It Wise To Go Out With An Ex Girlfriend, Boyfriend Wife,or Husband? by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
BareFacedLies:
You can be friends with benefits with them grin

Bare faced lies grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Handle Rejection / I Slept With An Average Of 7 Men In A Day / A Note To The Nigerian Men:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.