Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,143 members, 7,890,855 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:03 PM

Segun Adebayo Is A Scammer! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Segun Adebayo Is A Scammer! (688 Views)

Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B / GTBank’s Segun Agbaje Spends $200,000 On New Mercedes Maybach / UBA Appoints Angela Adebayo, Abdulqadir Jeli Bello, Isaac Fasola To Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Segun Adebayo Is A Scammer! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
He wished he hadnt stepped on my toes
More info coming shortly

Full name Oluwasegun Adebayo, 08066443671

I dont want to expose his account details yet as the bank is looking into it.

This is the scam he pulled off. He sold an ebook that had an info which expired about half a decade ago.
It was when i started reading the book i noticed the feature which evidently the whole guide rests upon was removed from the associated website in 2011 or so.

If he knew that this feature was not in the platform, why didn't he tell me before hand? He owns N A I R A C L A S S , and he claims to make millions online. He also operates some monikers in the sports section. I hope he sees this and does the needful
Re: Segun Adebayo Is A Scammer! by ElRapido: 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
makeitsoon:
He wished he hadnt stepped on my toes
More info coming shortly

Lol. Do you have how many people are Segun Adebayo in Nigeria?. You came to a public forum to expose a scammer with only the name

A public forum is not the right channel to report a scammer/offender, you are doing more harm than good. You might as well implicate yourself in the matter if case isn't taken.
Re: Segun Adebayo Is A Scammer! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
ElRapido:

Lol. Do you have how many people are Segun Adebayo in Nigeria?. You came to a public forum to expose a scammer with only the name

A public forum is not the right channel to report a scammer/offender, you are doing more harm than good. You might as well implicate yourself in the matter if case isn't taken.

You shouldn't be talking too much if you don't even have an idea what i'm about to say
Re: Segun Adebayo Is A Scammer! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2018
ElRapido:

Please shut up if you dont yet know what i'm about to say

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Salah Cake Promo This August 2018 In Ibadan / Ecobank Visa Card Needed Urgently!! / Emefiele: Nigeria’s Monthly Import Bill Drops From $665.4m To $160.4m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.