Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,296 members, 7,881,092 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:14 PM

Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members (27090 Views)

ADP, LP Win Senate, Reps Rerun Elections In Plateau / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) / ADP Pulls Out Of Pdp-led Coalition Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members by PHILipu1(m): 4:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
dukie25:
And in Ondo, state assembly members are leaving in droves.

I told BMCs APC would be dead by Christmas but they won't believe.
Keep dreaming.
Re: Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members by Yinkagbo(m): 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
Johnnyessence:
imole de okunkun parada, distinguish senator ademola adeleke is a goal. wetin i know self. abeg let me come and be going jare. those that decamp to the new ADP party are aggrieved Apc members of the party. hmmmmmmmm. Atigbon ni ipinle osun. imole de okunkun parada.

My friend........ You know it is 1-0 already.... Next month it would be 2-0....dont ask me if we are play football oooooooo, you know naoo
Re: Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members by OmobaNL(m): 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
Associations of past criminals couldn't even survive 4 years #shame
Re: Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members by Johnnyessence(m): 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
Yinkagbo:

My friend........ You know it is 1-0 already.... Next month it would be 2-0....dont ask me if we are play football oooooooo, you know naoo
abeg free me jare. wetin i know. let me come and be going.
Re: Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members by sureheaven(m): 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
The deputy can’t decamp to PDP to generate public controversies at least for some time but ADP.

The move shows the deputy is demented .
Re: Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members by Princess4ng(f): 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
is it ADP this time around? lol........ nollywood should act a movie series titled "Decamping Season 1"

1 Like

Re: Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members by Minjim: 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
Only those familiar with Osun politics will understand the genesis of this exodus.

These ppl detecting are delegates that had expected to reap bountifully from the just concluded Apc primaries
Alas! Adams Oshiomole bursted their bubbles by introducing Direct Primaries which includes all the electorate.
With Direct Primaries, it means end of the road for corrupt delegates who normally awaits elections to vote the highest bidder.

Change is the only thing constant and if we are truly progressive we should embrace it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members by Yinkagbo(m): 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
Johnnyessence:
abeg free me jare. wetin i know. let me come and be going.

Lol
Re: Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members by yudee233: 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
There should be a law in place to stop all these de camping. Imagine after enjoying 8years with APC, tomorrow he will be telling us how APC is the worst thing to happen to democracy. Just look at Akpabio will start telling us how PDP misruled Nigeria. If you must decamp, you have to repay all you have enjoyed previously. A complete restitution

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members by sarrki(m): 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
Metuh:
Associations of past criminals couldn't even survive 4 years pere. grin

Aregbegbese issa bad market. Back to Duara sure die.

Corinthians, Seunmsg, demeleo, sarrki, hungerbad, madridguy, ngeneukwenu what's happening

They are enemies of the state
Re: Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members by Johnnyessence(m): 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
yudee233:
There should be a law in place to stop all these de camping. Imagine after enjoying 8years with APC, tomorrow he will be telling us how APC is the worst thing to happen to democracy. Just look at Akpabio will start telling us how PDP misruled Nigeria. If you must decamp, you have to repay all you have enjoyed previously. A complete restitution
they have already be saying it jare. we already know their tactics. Atigbon.
Re: Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members by Nelson247: 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
Twistsss:
We're waiting for Tinubu's transfer news.

His quietness is for a purpose. His mind is not in apc, he just want to have his South West in his grip and let the centre go
Re: Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members by madridguy(m): 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
Continue your jubilation grin grin grin A week jubilation before you go back to your normal mood tongue

Metuh:
Associations of past criminals couldn't even survive 4 years pere. grin

Aregbegbese issa bad market. Back to Duara sure die.

Corinthians, Seunmsg, demeleo, sarrki, hungerbad, madridguy, ngeneukwenu what's happening
Re: Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members by wanted2018(m): 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
Who counted the number to know it's 6200 APC Members.
Re: Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members by Minjim: 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2018
Jokerman:
Mhen... na only me remain to decamp o... grin
Only those familiar with Osun politics will understand the genesis of this exodus.

These ppl detecting are delegates that had expected to reap bountifully from the just concluded Apc primaries
Alas! Adams Oshiomole bursted their bubbles by introducing Direct Primaries which includes all the electorate.
With Direct Primaries, it means end of the road for corrupt delegates who normally awaits elections to vote the highest bidder.

Change is the only thing constant and we are truly progressive we should embrace it
Re: Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members by Reptyle(m): 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
HajimeSaito:
Femi Makinde, Osogbo

The Deputy Chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress in Osun State, Azeez Adesiji, on Monday led eight members of the State Working Committee of the party and 6,200 members of the party executive at local government and ward levels to join the Action Democratic Party.

The APC leaders and their followers were received at the Chairman of the ADP, Toye Akinola, at the secretariat of the party in Osogbo amidst jubilation.

Adesiji said the mass defection was caused by the alleged nepotism; impunity and unconcerned attitudes of the decision makers in the party and the state government to the citizens of the state among other reasons.

He said, ” I, Alhaji Azeez Issa Adesiji and other State Exco members wish to make it known to you all about our defection into this new credible alternative party because of impunity and undemocratic practices witnessed in our former party, the All Progressives Congress. Osun State which is unbecoming of an acc,aimed progressive party.

” Among the 780 local government executive in APC in Osun State, 580 are moving with me the deputy state chairman of the party to our new party, the Action Democratic Party,

” Also, among the 8,632 executives at the ward level in the APC, 5620 are also joining the train to our new party, Action Democratic Party.”

The chairman of the ADP in the state, Toye Akinola, said he was happy with the mass defections of politicians from the ruling party to the opposition party.

He said other politicians from the APC and other political parties had informed him of their decision to join the party soon, saying they would all be accommodated.

He urged the people of the state to support the governorship candidate of the party, Alhaji Moshood Adeoti, who he said would rescue the state from suffering with the support of the people.

https://punchng.com/breaking-osun-apc-deputy-chairman-leads-6208-members-to-adp/

6200 members?

Please what is the official population of Osun State...or "State of Osun" as they call themselves grin

1 Like

Re: Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members by Omoboricash(m): 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
Johnnyessence:
imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun. distinguish senator ademola adeleke is a goal.
Among the contestants, your candidates had lower qualification even there's discrepancy in the o'level result he presented. You should have ashamed of yourself and your candidate. Imagine Osun that's known for excellent in academics present a failed out candidate o'level as its candidate. Shame on pdp, if that's the best they can present osun

1 Like

Re: Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members by Bethel4Life(f): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
LuciferKristi:

He failed his medical.

Doctors said his teeth was too yellow & being yellowbar was no excuse.
this one weak me

1 Like

Re: Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members by Johnnyessence(m): 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
Omoboricash:

Among the contestants, your candidates had lower qualification even there's discrepancy in the o'level result he presented. You should have ashamed of yourself and your candidate. Imagine Osun that's known for excellent in academics present a failed out candidate o'level as its candidate. Shame on pdp, if that's the best they can present osun
you funny no be small. nairaland politician are very easy to detect. you amazed me here. the same distinguish senator that won last year senatorial bye election in 9-1 victory hmmmmmmm. he is loved by everyone. besides it is turn for his senatorial zone to produced the next governor for this year governorship poll. let me come and be going jare.
Re: Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members by fancifulasuquo(m): 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
See mumu.....why decamp wen at the end, u will adopt pmb as ur sole candidate
Re: Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members by GetCofOProperty: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
Interesting political development all across the nation in recent times.

You can check my signature just here in blue below this line.
Re: Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members by Splashme: 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
dukie25:
And in Ondo, state assembly members are leaving in droves.

I told BMCs APC would be dead by Christmas but they won't believe.

How BMCs approach Defection Tuesday and tomorrow is Tuesday niqqas.
Re: Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members by Omoboricash(m): 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you funny no be small. nairaland politician are very easy to detect. you amazed me here. the same distinguish senator that won last year senatorial bye election in 9-1 victory hmmmmmmm. he is loved by everyone. besides it is turn for his senatorial zone to produced the next governor for this year governorship poll. let me come and be going jare.
Senatorial election is different from stadium state election. Based on qualification pasted by inec, it show Adeleke Ademola has o'level. Other candidates presented at least first degree certificate
Re: Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members by donb06: 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
Do you love music??... Then visit https://www.gopandy.com/?ref=4
Re: Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members by Johnnyessence(m): 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
Omoboricash:

Senatorial election is different from stadium state election. Based on qualification pasted by inec, it show Adeleke Ademola has o'level. Other candidates presented at least first degree certificate
distinguish senator ademola adeleke hasn't violates the inec law here now.
Re: Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members by nwosueugeneken: 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
APC is dying
Re: Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members by Bash92(m): 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
Omoboricash:

What did Aregbesola use to contest ó?
Re: Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members by klax(m): 12:40am On Aug 07, 2018
Omoboricash:

Pls I beg you in the name of God don't even go certificate side because you will give Buhari heart attack.

You are talking about lowest certificate tight? Pls produce a single certificate Buhari possessed?

Pls pls and Pls use your brain before posting any nonsense here.
Re: Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members by Andre001: 6:43am On Aug 07, 2018
LuciferKristi:

He failed his medical.

Doctors said his teeth was too yellow & being yellowbar was no excuse.

i agree with you
Re: Azeez Adesiji Decamps To ADP With 6200 APC Members by bimbology(m): 1:43am On Aug 12, 2018
Jokerman:
Mhen... na only me remain to decamp o... grin
I dey ya back na.���

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ephraim Nwuzi Defects To APC In Rivers (Photos) / Experts Speak On Tinubu’s Plan For Exchange Rates, Subsidy / People of Daura will not expect favour from me- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.