Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

“i’m A Proud Catholic…. No Need To Judge” – John Dumelo Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m A Proud Catholic…. No Need To Judge” – John Dumelo Cries Out (256 Views)

John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" / John Dumelo Gets Engaged (Photo) / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’m A Proud Catholic…. No Need To Judge” – John Dumelo Cries Out by linx123: 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
Popular Ghanaian actor, John Dumelo has responded to critics who called him out and accused him of idolatry.

The criticism began after the newly married actor shared a photo to Instagram, of himself holding the feet of a statue of Jesus Christ in a church in Montreal.

In the caption of the photo, Dumelo prayed for his fans and family. He wrote;

Dear God…..I pray for everyone who’s pursuing their dreams. I pray You heal the sick, I pray you touch the aged, I pray you grant financial breakthrough for everyone. I pray you break all chains of bondage on anyone cursed. I pray whatever that is touched, turns to Gold. I pray for everyone here that by next week, you shall hear good news….

In response to the criticism, Dumelo made it clear to his critics that what matters is your faith as some gets their healing by touching the Tv or other forms of sacramental, he also pointed out that he is a Catholic and a proud.

I usually don’t respond to ‘negative ‘ comments on Instagram but these set of comments need clarification. I posted a picture of myself touching the feet of a statue Christ in a church in Montreal. Some people said it’s idol worshipping.

Some said it’s blasphemy and others too said it’s occultism. If we.....get full gist https://janefblog.com/3268-2im-a-proud-catholic-no-need-to-judge-john-dumelo-to-people-accusing-him-of-idolatry/

Re: “i’m A Proud Catholic…. No Need To Judge” – John Dumelo Cries Out by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
Dirty mouthed people everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Gifty slams trolls attacking her for posting provocative photos on her IG. / ”you Are A Wicked Friend If You Cannot Tell A Friend He Or She Has Body Odour” – / Pepsi CEO Indra Nooyi,will Step Down On October 3.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.