Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,973 members, 7,886,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 01:26 PM

10 Things You Must Do Before You Clock 30 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Things You Must Do Before You Clock 30 (413 Views)

Things U Need To Know Before You Clock 30 / 5 Money Tips You Need To Learn Before You Clock 30 / 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things You Must Do Before You Clock 30 by Easzy96(m): 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
There are some basic things you have to do in your youth age. And speaking of youth age, it is between 20 years of age to 30 years. Things that can only be done in your youthful age.

Here are 10 Things you must do before you clock 30:
1. Leave Your Parent’s House
It might sound like a difficult thing to do, but you just have to do it to be your own man. I believe within the age of 23 to 28 a man must start to learn to live alone and fend for himself.

2. Start Your Own Business
The best time to start a business is when you are young and poor. When you finally make it, then you have the time to spend your money and travel around the world.

3. Leave Your Country or Continent:
If you are from Europe, leave your continent and come and experience another culture and heritage. It might be a vacation or holiday.

4. Date Several Girls Before You Marry
Dates girls of different categories and character, so you can get a slight understanding of how to understand women and live with them.
5. Read At least A 100 Book Before you turn 30!
Make a reading list for yourself and make sure you finish reading those books. Reading has several benefits like boosting your imagination, improving your communication skills and keeping your brain sharp.

6. Get Physically Fit:
Invest in your body, Visit the gym regularly or if you have the money, you can hire a trainer to teach you proper exercise techniques.

7. Learn A Foreign Language:
In Nigeria the easiest Foreign language to learn as a muslim is Arabic. Just imagine how charming it will be if you can speak French, Arabic, Spanish or mandarin fluently.

8. Start Saving For Your Family.
You might think it is too early for a retirement plan, but it is actually a good idea to save early. An ideal Amount per month should be 20, 000 Naira.

9. Learn to Say “I Am Sorry”
Even when you have done nothing wrong, just learn to tell people sorry, Especially women. Because when you finally get married, that will come in handy to save your marriage.

10. Do Something Adventurous!!!
Adventure can come in different ways. Do more things that Scare you. Some people find it difficult to talk in public. Start by Talking to strangers, take classes on communication skill.

Perhaps,
These are my personal Adventurous thing I have to do before I clock 30.

Sky Diving
Marine Sub diving
Throw a big Birthday Party (Eh… don’t judge me,”Am a nerd”)
Climb a high mountain or hill
Double Date
Car chase with friends
Bull Chase in Spain
A long drive through the Death valley in California

Source: https://9jalife.com.ng/10-things-must-clock-30/
Re: 10 Things You Must Do Before You Clock 30 by Mielekcezylil(m): 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
i concur with 2,6,7,8,9,10 but shey BABA GOD who create us put am 4 Him book. nah me get ma life abeg. it nt a must
Re: 10 Things You Must Do Before You Clock 30 by Kharol1234: 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
ok
Re: 10 Things You Must Do Before You Clock 30 by Homeboiy: 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
It's a hard life wey we de live for naija

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Friday 24th August 2018 Daily Devotional / Rapper Viktoh Posts Disturbing Suicidal Message On Social Media (screenshot) / Massive Giveaway!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.