Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:56 PM

Urgent!!!let's Deal And Get Paid - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent!!!let's Deal And Get Paid (476 Views)

Let's Deal.. / Let's Deal / 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent!!!let's Deal And Get Paid by Syzee: 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
Good day Nairalanders. Never thought it could get to this, but like they say if you can't beat them, join them. Please if there's anyone on here that can help me get a job in any good government mda excluding paramilitary send a pm. I don't mind the cost so far it's genuine just name your price. I know this isn't right but I'm tired of searching the right way without result. It's been years and I'm exhausted. Qualification- Beng computer engineering( second class upper).
Pls note: there would be no upfront payment, all payment would be after start of work. We can sign an agreement through our lawyers. Thanks.
Re: Urgent!!!let's Deal And Get Paid by merit455(m): 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
Use the money you wanna pay and go start a business,learn how you can succeeded and grow a business.

1 Like

Re: Urgent!!!let's Deal And Get Paid by chiefibeto: 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
To enter one chance don dey hungry u
Re: Urgent!!!let's Deal And Get Paid by Syzee: 10:55am On Aug 07, 2018
merit455:
Use the money you wanna pay and go start a business,learn how you can succeeded and grow a business.

Thanks for the advice. Please would you care to state some good business one can invest in? Though I'm not business inclined but maybe I could give it a try.
Re: Urgent!!!let's Deal And Get Paid by Indomie001: 11:26am On Aug 07, 2018
And you feel relive and good creating this nonsense thread please endeavour to raise your hand when they are calling for those that are spoiling this country. This thread speaks volume about why we are here as a country, just imagine someone like op in power!

Where is your God
Where is your faith
Where is your mankind

I know it's out of desperation but this is extreme. Why not go into small scale busines with that money you ready to pay and pray for blessing on it.

(1) (Reply)

Ipnx Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Vacancy At London Professional Training Centre For Professional Trainer / Current Job Openings At World Health Organization (WHO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.