Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,048 members, 7,903,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:18 PM

Visa Issues - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Issues (521 Views)

Visa Issues / Uk Visa Issues / Please Help With UK And Ireland Visa Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Visa Issues by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hello Everyone,
I need an advice on a visa issue and will really appreciate if I can get a way forward out of this. I know this site is blessed with intelligent people. Kindly help a sister in a jam.
My story goes thus:
Sometimes in 2016, my pregnant sister and her husband with their son applied for a US tourist visa and were granted. During the interview, the consular asked whether they will visit the doctor and they replied negative. My sister spent five months in the USA and returned to Nigeria with the child. The husband is the busy type and has no time to renew the visa. Fast forward to this year, the husband was granted admission for a graduate study in the USA and was even offer a little scorlarship by the school. The husband applied to for F1 visa and during the interview, the consular stated that the husband with his wife travelled 2 years ago and gave birth in the US. He also said that they told the consular 2 years ago that they will not go for medicals but they did and also they did not take their son along. He also asked where is the wife now and the husband answered that she isn't accompanying him due to her business. With this, he refused the husbands F1 visa. My sisters husband really doesn't want to miss the opportunity the school gave him so he wants I apply again. But what can he do to be granted the visa? Any suggestions or advice fro this beautiful house?? Will really cherish one right now. My sis is down too.
Thanks.
Re: Visa Issues by justwise(m): 8:08pm On Aug 06, 2018

(1)

VIDEO: Hard-working, Intelligent Nigerians Should Get Out Of Nigeria- Oyinbo Man / What Can Make A Traveller Stranded In Another Country / RAGE OF NATURE : Flood Ravages Communities In Ekpeye Kingdom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.