Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,773 members, 7,889,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:26 PM

Daddy Freeze Celebrates His Wife Benedicta, As She Turns 40 (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Celebrates His Wife Benedicta, As She Turns 40 (photos) (739 Views)

Daddy Freeze Celebrates His Son's 7th Birthday (Photos) / BBNaija 2019: All The Outfits Ebuka Wore (40 Photos) / Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Celebrates His Wife Benedicta, As She Turns 40 (photos) by 6Ebisco: 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
OAP Daddy Freeze took to social media to share photos from his wife, Benedicta Elechi’s 40th birthday dinner which took place few days ago.

He also used the opportunity to appreciate those who graced the occasion with their presence. He wrote:

“I will like to appreciate the following people who came to celebrate the love of my life and queen of my heart as she turned 40.

It was a wonderful birthday dinner at the prestigious Southern Sun hotel in Ikoyi and in attendance we had distinguished guests including:
His excellency former Governor of Anambra state Mr. Peter Obi, Celebrants mum Mrs Maria Elechi, Mr Louie Duke, Mr. Adeola and Slim Olobe Arije, Mr. Mannie and Grace Essien, Captain Stilo Oni, Captain Usoro and Dami Essien, Mrs Irene Iwerebon. Miss Fifi Oniwo”.

See photos below;

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/daddy-freeze-celebrates-his-wife.html

Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates His Wife Benedicta, As She Turns 40 (photos) by amaniro: 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
I thought its his ex

#freezer
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates His Wife Benedicta, As She Turns 40 (photos) by HallaDaTruth: 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
But if a pastor celebrates his wife's birthday, the goat will look for a way to react like a nasty Chemical
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates His Wife Benedicta, As She Turns 40 (photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
amaniro:
I thought its his ex

#freezer
His baby mama, I guess.

(1) (Reply)

Queen Freda Fred Bruce, Miss Bayelsa 2018 Speaks At A Dinner In Yenagoa / Wizkid Claims Kanye West was Not Dancing To His Song. / How Our Panties Were Stolen At A Lagos Hotel - American Model, Symba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.