Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

Kano State Has A Special Assistant On Graveyards, See His Resignation Letter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano State Has A Special Assistant On Graveyards, See His Resignation Letter (1056 Views)

Why I Donated Clay Pots, White Cloth To Graveyards – Senator Hanga / Yobe To Buy 2 TVs, 2 Air Conditioners For N300M; N210M For Graveyards, Mosques / Akemokue Lukman Funny Resignation Letter From An APC Ward Chairman In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Kano State Has A Special Assistant On Graveyards, See His Resignation Letter by viceddy95(m): 11:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
Yakubu Nagoda, the Special Assistant on graveyards to Kano State governor Abdullahi Ganduje,has resigned his position.In a letter dated August 4, addressed to the secretary to the state government, Nagoda thanked the governor for giving him the opportunity to work with him and the people of the state.

However, he did not state the reason for his resignation.

He wrote, “I regret to write and inform you my resignation as special assistant to his excellency, the executive governor of Kano state on graveyards.”

“I thank his excellency for giving me this opportunity to work with him and the entire people of Kano state.

“I hope you will convey my resignation to his excellency.
“Thank you.”

http://olikareporters.com/29103-2/

Re: Kano State Has A Special Assistant On Graveyards, See His Resignation Letter by titusenes: 11:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
Naija

Re: Kano State Has A Special Assistant On Graveyards, See His Resignation Letter by FarahAideed: 12:01am On Aug 07, 2018
He is tired of Burying innocent Nigerians under the APC

1 Like

Re: Kano State Has A Special Assistant On Graveyards, See His Resignation Letter by OAM4J: 12:23am On Aug 07, 2018

(1)

Awka City On The Move / To Butterflyleo And His Group / Fashola Deported The Northerners 2009, And Also Deported The Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.