Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) (37902 Views)

Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) / MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) / Adewale Adeleke Undergoes Major Surgery In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by gassbee: 10:57am On Aug 07, 2018
Sarkin:
How can the mother be proud to grandmother a bastard?
And her daughter puna is as deep as a borehole?
Well, money is a mind resetter.
poverty mentality

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:02am On Aug 07, 2018
ViaGist:
GistMore.com

Pregnant linda ikeji and her mother steps out together in atlanta, as she awaits her unborn child Baby J. The popular blogger will soon be a mother! She wrote;

Momma and I.#GeorgiaAquarium... #stillrockingmysexydresses. #chiarabonilapetiterobe #yummymummytobe

GIST FROM GISTMOR
http://gistmore.com/pregnant-linda-ikeji-mother-steps-together-atlanta-photos

Burst & belly getting bigger....Thank God for u
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 11:28am On Aug 07, 2018
Sarkin:
do you know I can unleash amadioha on you now angrydon't let me go back to my past am deadly and diabolical take time i won't repeat it again,isi na isi ra bunonu mana madu ka ibeya
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by emecheboy2(m): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2018
Sarkin:

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by TruthHurts100: 11:37am On Aug 07, 2018
ViaGist:
GistMore.com

Pregnant linda ikeji and her mother steps out together in atlanta, as she awaits her unborn child Baby J. The popular blogger will soon be a mother! She wrote;

Momma and I.#GeorgiaAquarium... #stillrockingmysexydresses. #chiarabonilapetiterobe #yummymummytobe

GIST FROM GISTMORE

And her mother knows the truth ooo
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
Sarkin:

My guy How are we to be sure you are not a Bastard yourself.
Because your mum claims your dad owns you? and you are misbehaving upandan.

What has that innocent child done to deserve your insult?

Only a bastard like you will call an innocent child a bastard.

If the lady has refused to let her hubby known to the world does that make her an Ashawo. She's a public figure and she has the right to keep her baby's father away from the glare of the world. I am a reserved person myself and if I'm in his shoes I would prefer to stay out of my woman's public drama.

You need a serious beating of your for life this senseless comment.

Call on your Mod friends to bann me. I don't live on Nairaland. I while away time here.

Nonsense!
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
michlins:
if you don't pay your wife's bride price, your kids would be called bastards.

That's reality

In which law is that ?

Bride Price, why not Bride Prize

Local unintellectual non entities people roaming upandan on Nairaland, your leader is Sarki grin

Thinking with the anus grin
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
midehi2:
This her belly neva come down now, so which born she wan go born like this undecided undecided

Mideh the doctor, must everyones tummy look like everyones tummy during pregnancy?

I hope you didn't get your certificate from Toronto grin
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by Teeceepat(f): 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
Sarkin:
Wetin concern u. Mind your business
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
popsyleo1:
Why is all these animals showing their pregnancy? I thought she is mature

If you are matured you won't live your life insulting someone living her life the way she wants without a crime.

She's not an Animal but those who call her an animal by not minding their business.
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
Sarkin:
next time I'll report you

Dindinrin report him for telling you that you are going nuts?

don't report him, pls report me. I know ppl like you have many mods as paddy.

Stop insulting ppl that are living their lives, minding their business and doing no crime.

That is the way to be a good Nigerian you claim to be.

Have a nice day
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by CaesarDon(m): 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
dosen't look pregnant to me
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
Jiang:

Don't agree with some parts of his comments, but how can any sane mother be proud of having a bastard as a grand child if not Money has clouded her sense of reasoning

If your sister is pregnant and refuses to tell everyone outside your family but you ppl close to her, that she has gotten married secretly does that make her an Ashawo and her baby a Bastard?

Assuming she got the baby outside marriage does that make the baby a Bastard when the man accepts that the kid his his?

or has she told the world that the man refused to take responsibility?

Davido has a child outside marriage
Wiskid does and lots of other celebrities. Why do you guys always castigate a woman.

Someone impregnated her, the man is a quiet reserved man who has accepted that the kid is his but wants to stay out of the public glare. Tell me .
Is that child a bastard?

Many of you guys think your fathers own you grin but I'm sorry it might be the other way round.

Let's be fair how we judge a matter that is not ours.

remain blessed.
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
tossie101:
Cute!

You must be Cute yourself grin

have a great day!
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
czarina:
Linda Linda - Role model to Nairaland's bloggers. Dem wan get house in "the Banana Island" too.

May their data not go in vain cheesy

Do you do home service grin
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nikkibund:
Ikejis and one leg up pose sha SMH
grin me too I dey wonder oo

If shes taking 1million pics her "possing" remains the same.
Smh
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
CaptainG00D:

Ur stupidity keeps growing everyday.
May ur children be addressed as bastards everywhere they go.
SMH
/

Is there another definition of "bastard"?

Bastard: A child born out of wedlock.

/
Cc: tatethem
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by Sarkin: 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
tamethem:

Dindinrin report him for telling you that you are going nuts?

don't report him, pls report me. I know ppl like you have many mods as paddy.

Stop insulting ppl that are living their lives, minding their business and doing no crime.

That is the way to be a good Nigerian you claim to be.

Have a nice day
how can you Insult and yet tell someone not to insult! Get out!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by flimsy2(m): 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
Sarkin:
WHO told you the child is a bastard?
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by midehi2(f): 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
tamethem:

Mideh the doctor, must everyones tummy look like everyones tummy during pregnancy?

I hope you didn't get your certificate from Toronto grin
A full term pregnancy is not hard to identify, not this one on top chest, haba! grin
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
tamethem:

If your sister is pregnant and refuses to tell everyone outside your family but you ppl close to her, that she has gotten married secretly does that make her an Ashawo and her baby a Bastard?

Assuming she got the baby outside marriage does that make the baby a Bastard when the man accepts that the kid his his?

or has she told the world that the man refused to take responsibility?

Davido has a child outside marriage
Wiskid does and lots of other celebrities. Why do you guys always castigate a woman.

Someone impregnated her, the man is a quiet reserved man who has accepted that the kid is his but wants to stay out of the public glare. Tell me .
Is that child a bastard?

Many of you guys think your fathers own you grin but I'm sorry it might be the other way round.

Let's be fair how we judge a matter that is not ours.

remain blessed.

You must be new here, cause you would have known I call every child born out of wedlock a bastard even if na Obamas kid talkless of small time people like wizkid, Davido & Linda,

Learn to say the truth as it is & stop licking people ass hole just for spare change.

The child is still a bastard wether na Atlanta or Atlantis born
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by CaptainG00D: 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
Jiang:

Don't agree with some parts of his comments, but how can any sane mother be proud of having a bastard as a grand child if not Money has clouded her sense of reasoning

So what do u want her to do exactly ?
Disown her daughter undecided
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by CaptainG00D: 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
MeeLan:

[s]The fool called an unborn child bastard and you you the more foolhardy did the same, you are no better than the mor0n ...and people are liking a comment insulting unborn children! what a gang of human lingerings[/s].

U are more foolish than the person I even mentioned.
undecided
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by CaptainG00D: 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
SexytorresE:
I knw ur take on bastard is someone or a child who doesn't know his father. Bastard if child been born of unmarried parent., get that and stop stressing urself on insult over nothing. grin

U guys are just dumb.
And how sure are u they are not married?
I'm shocked that even u a women backed up that stupid comment undecided

Jealous lots..SMH
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by CaptainG00D: 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
Sarkin:

next time I'll report you

Shut up ur mouth? :-
So if u report me they kill me? undecided
Lols , so becoz ur u have no life outside nairaland u now think ban is the end of life grin

If u like call seun and his parents. grin
Old man with kid brain
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by CaptainG00D: 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
Is there another definition of "bastard"?
Bastard: A child born out of wedlock.
/
Cc: tatethem

So how sure are u they ain't wedded.
Dont u think its also possible they could have done secret wedding ? undecided
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
CaptainG00D:

So how sure are u they ain't wedded.
Dont u think its also possible they could have done secret wedding ? undecided
/
We are both speculators.

Will you marry someone you are not proud of?

She is single.
/
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by CaptainG00D: 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
We are both speculators.

Will you marry someone you are not proud of?
She is single.
/

She is not single!
Shes married
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
CaptainG00D:

So what do u want her to do exactly ? Disown her daughter undecided
That still won't change the fact that the kid is a bastard
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
Sarkin:
how can you Insult and yet tell someone not to insult! Get out!

grin

you are mean grin
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
nnokwa042:
do you know I can unleash amadioha on you now angrydon't let me go back to my past am deadly and diabolical take time i won't repeat it again,isi na isi ra bunonu mana madu ka ibeya

grin

Are u serious
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) by sinola(m): 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
ViaGist:
GistMore.com

GIST FROM GISTMORE

This is exactly what you get when you chose to be a baby mama to unknown man.snapping pix everywhere with your mama when you are supposed to be in the comfort arm of your hubby relaxing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds / Oluwatobiloba Michael Falana: Boy Who Photobombed A Wedding Begins School / Dee One And His Wife Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.