Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,826 members, 7,872,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

Breaking News: Video - DSS Blocks The Entrance Of The National Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Video - DSS Blocks The Entrance Of The National Assembly (1058 Views)

Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos) / What If Niger Blocks The River Niger Flow To Nigeria Dam? / Video: DSS Arrested Suspended CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Video - DSS Blocks The Entrance Of The National Assembly by ObserversTimes: 7:14am On Aug 07, 2018
Re: Breaking News: Video - DSS Blocks The Entrance Of The National Assembly by okeyglm: 7:17am On Aug 07, 2018
Re: Breaking News: Video - DSS Blocks The Entrance Of The National Assembly by otokx(m): 7:18am On Aug 07, 2018
Is this a current situation?
Re: Breaking News: Video - DSS Blocks The Entrance Of The National Assembly by Racoon(m): 7:22am On Aug 07, 2018
Re: Breaking News: Video - DSS Blocks The Entrance Of The National Assembly by segmond(m): 7:22am On Aug 07, 2018
Action season film coming up soon
Re: Breaking News: Video - DSS Blocks The Entrance Of The National Assembly by madridguy(m): 7:22am On Aug 07, 2018
Re: Breaking News: Video - DSS Blocks The Entrance Of The National Assembly by Okoroawusa: 7:25am On Aug 07, 2018
Make I brush morning teeth.I dey come.

madridguy,no block me o!

I dey come.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Video - DSS Blocks The Entrance Of The National Assembly by DogmaNation: 7:26am On Aug 07, 2018
Coup, that's what the bigot n his idiotic knows how to do best.
Re: Breaking News: Video - DSS Blocks The Entrance Of The National Assembly by StillX10(m): 7:27am On Aug 07, 2018
for what nau?
Re: Breaking News: Video - DSS Blocks The Entrance Of The National Assembly by surveyProf(m): 7:28am On Aug 07, 2018
Fire for fire....
Re: Breaking News: Video - DSS Blocks The Entrance Of The National Assembly by Djinja: 7:30am On Aug 07, 2018
I hope they are not trying to forcefully remove the senate leadership, that will be a disastrous and disgraceful action by this administration
Re: Breaking News: Video - DSS Blocks The Entrance Of The National Assembly by superlanny(m): 7:33am On Aug 07, 2018
You dont mean it. Na nollywood production be this.
Re: Breaking News: Video - DSS Blocks The Entrance Of The National Assembly by Mynd44: 7:35am On Aug 07, 2018
Re: Breaking News: Video - DSS Blocks The Entrance Of The National Assembly by madridguy(m): 7:42am On Aug 07, 2018
I go reserve your seat for from row boss.

Okoroawusa:
Make I brush morning teeth.I dey come.

madridguy,no block me o!

I dey come.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Video - DSS Blocks The Entrance Of The National Assembly by deboysben(m): 8:13am On Aug 07, 2018
Archaic move by the Federal Government using DSS

(1) (Reply)

Osun 2018: Ademola Adeleke Enticing Voters With Money Ahead Of Thursday Rerun / The Language Barrier At Danfodiyo Varsity / You Know PENKELEMESI! But Do You Know EBULLITION?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.