Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

The Master Key To All Breakthrough (3) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Master Key To All Breakthrough (3) (193 Views)

See Prophet Jeremiah Receiving “Master Key” Directly From God Which Will Unlock / The Master Key To All Breakthrough (2) / The Master Key To All Breakthrough (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Master Key To All Breakthrough (3) by Revadebola: 7:35am On Aug 07, 2018
THE MASTER KEY TO ALL BREAKTHROUGHS. (3).

Continued From Yesterday.

Genesis 25:21 (KJV)
"And Isaac intreated the Lord for his wife, because she was barren: and the Lord was intreated of him, and Rebekah his wife conceived".

Rebekah was barren. Barrenness implies fruitlessness.
But Isaac, Rebekah's husband, knew the potency of prayer.

Isaac knew that prayer is the key that can unlock the barren womb.
Prayer can open anything barren.
Barren businesses, destinies, womb, life endeavours etc, can all be opened by the key and power of prayer.

You can exercise your faith on these scriptures and use them to pray for the opening of the barren womb.

Exodus 23:26 (KJV)
"There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil".

Deuteronomy 7:14 (KJV)
"Thou shalt be blessed above all people: there shall not be male or female barren among you, or among your cattle".

The God of Isaac, who answered his prayer and opened the womb of his wife and the wife conceived, will do similar miracles for you.

God will open whatever is barren in your life and there will be fruitfulness.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. In Jesus Name, I bind every spirit of barrenness from my life.
2. Oh Lord, have mercy upon me.
3. Father, I decree new fruitfulness in every areas of my life.
4. Holy Spirit open my eyes to new ideas for breakthroughs.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/08/18 / How Can I Forgive Those Who Sin Against Me? / Performing Below Potential?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.