Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,319 members, 7,881,173 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:48 PM

Which Is The Most Used Mobile App In The World? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is The Most Used Mobile App In The World? (22559 Views)

What Are The Top 5 Most Used Apps On Your Smartphone? / What Are Your Top 3 Most Used Apps? / What Are Your Three Most Used Mobile Phone Apps? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Most Used Mobile App In The World? by Anegbettedude: 11:11am On Aug 10, 2018
hayzed55:
grin tongue grin grin grin sim card
benin mosquito bite you there grin grin
Re: Which Is The Most Used Mobile App In The World? by investigator007: 12:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
meobizy:
The 'call' function. It is one 'app' both smart and regular phones share.
wow, I was gonna say whatsapp cos that like the most used app on my tecno device but seeing this your post I had to rethink, after all the main reason for phone is to make calls
Re: Which Is The Most Used Mobile App In The World? by Hema123(f): 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
Nice Article.
<a href="http://aktechnoservice.com/samsung-refrigerator-service-center-in-hyderabad/"> Samsung Refrigerator Service Center </a>
Re: Which Is The Most Used Mobile App In The World? by Hema123(f): 6:10am On Aug 25, 2018
Re: Which Is The Most Used Mobile App In The World? by Hema123(f): 11:06am On Aug 25, 2018
Great Post.
<a href="http://aktechnoservice.com/samsung-washing-machine-service-center-in-hyderabad/"> Samsung Washing Machine Service Center </a>
Re: Which Is The Most Used Mobile App In The World? by meobizy(f): 1:43am On Sep 01, 2018
kingdavebuchi:

It's a software not an app
An app is what again?
Re: Which Is The Most Used Mobile App In The World? by meobizy(f): 1:49am On Sep 01, 2018
ablemachine:

You are really a fast thinker no doubt... but I think you misinterpreted it due to your fast thinking grin. Anyways come to think like you, I can say it's the 'Antenna Functions' grin No connection no calls.
Antenna is hardware. The call function is software-based.
Re: Which Is The Most Used Mobile App In The World? by tafat: 3:20am On Sep 01, 2018
investigator007:
wow, I was gonna say whatsapp cos that like the most used app on my tecno device but seeing this your post I had to rethink, after all the main reason for phone is to make calls
you wouldn't be wrong if you said whatsapp, that's like the most visited app on my spark device too
Re: Which Is The Most Used Mobile App In The World? by investigator007: 5:55am On Sep 03, 2018
The most visited app on my spark 2 is chrome
Re: Which Is The Most Used Mobile App In The World? by TechyPals(m): 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
Facebook of course
Re: Which Is The Most Used Mobile App In The World? by sureinfo: 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
i do visit chrome regularly too on my tecno k7 but recently i think its twitter o.
investigator007:
The most visited app on my spark 2 is chrome
Re: Which Is The Most Used Mobile App In The World? by Hema123(f): 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
Re: Which Is The Most Used Mobile App In The World? by investigator007: 4:13pm On Oct 17, 2018
never really been a twitter fan,i am more of IG and youtube . would love to get the spark 2 that runs on android go, that will be cheaper for me data wise in doing you tube.
sureinfo:
i do visit chrome regularly too on my tecno k7 but recently i think its twitter o.
Re: Which Is The Most Used Mobile App In The World? by gbapk007: 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
GBWhatsapp For IOS Version is one of the best app.
Re: Which Is The Most Used Mobile App In The World? by hemanth111(m): 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
Now, you no ought to wander here and there and waste it slowly by going in each electronic look to analysis concerning each washer and its specifications. therefore laundry machines unit made-up by several firms however throughout this LG, Whirlpool, Samsung, IFB unit the highest category branded firms in the Asian nation. Customers will approach washer Service Center in Hyderabad for repairing. Top load, Front load, and semi-automatic laundry machines. Let’s begin with one in all the world’s most leading brands, LG. as a result of the name resembles Life’s sensible, this firm has stood at intervals the high position manufacturing quality home appliances that, match the majority the wants of the ultimate public across the world. This LG all automatic, high load washer will place a stop to any or all of your laundry burdens. Our washer Service center obtainable 24*7 days, Approaches our data processor.
Re: Which Is The Most Used Mobile App In The World? by ingram54185: 8:42am On Mar 08, 2019
I think most used mobile app in the world is Facebook but I have most used mobile app is Offline Inventory Management App and My feedback this app is very good for manage stock.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BB Q10 Keeps On Restarting Displaying Error 'www.bberror.com/bb10-0020[SOLVED] / The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) / 4 Things To Do To Your Smartphone If Does Not Power On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.