Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,911 members, 7,942,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 06:04 AM

Amazing Facts About Pregnancy For Women And Husbands - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Amazing Facts About Pregnancy For Women And Husbands (331 Views)

Stop Breastfeeding Your Husbands, Breast Milk Is For Babies - Commissioner / Is This Pregnancy For Me? / 9 Common Questions Women Ask About Pregnancy And The Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Facts About Pregnancy For Women And Husbands by Alleviator: 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
Amazing Facts About Pregnancy That You May Not Know

Pregnancy is one of life’s miracles. You are growing a life, a child inside your body. It’s incredible. I’ve been pregnant 3 times and given birth to three little people and it still amazes me to no end.

Sure there are discomforts, the weight gain, the swollen ankles, the need to use the washroom every ten minutes – but the end result is the best gift you will ever receive. Gosh I think I’m convincing myself to have another!

We hear so much about the uncomfortable details of pregnancy from our friends and family. “Oh, I had the WORST heartburn for 9 months straight!” “I gained 80 pounds!” “Those were the longest 9 months of my life!”... READ MORE>> https://www.yourtotalneeds.com/2018/08/07/healthy-pregnancy-tips/

(1) (Reply)

7 Facts About Oranges And Even More,your Doctor Is Hidding From You / Cotton Buds - Why You Must Not Use Them & Full Body Check-up - Why It Is A Must? / Black Soot Covers The Atmosphere In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.