Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,361 members, 7,971,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:11 AM

Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her (39208 Views)

Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. / The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by munalovve(f): 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
It's possible, that kind of pregnancy is called a crypto pregnancy Google it, it takes a very long time for the baby to develop.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by stblessing(f): 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
Awwwww... That child would be great sha, and wipe away the tears of her mother...

Igbo men seff..
Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by Goalnaldo(m): 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
Skmoda360:

When you are billionaire then I will start buying games from you...... undecided undecided undecided
for your own safety don't buy game from them. Most are scammers. I was dupped sometime ago.
Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by deebrownneymar: 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
As in the baby was in no hurry to enter this shithole
Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by yaksman22(m): 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
[quote author=Mutemenot post=70068932]Medical doctors in the house should explain biko
Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by TrilliosCzar: 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
Very possible! Cryptic Pregnancy!

1 Like

Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by maasoap(m): 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
siesen16:
those people clamouring for doctors report are truly ignorant...... their failure to understand that this is Africa where strange things happen.
argue with your forefathers

You are the real ignorant here. Your education didn't change you, you're still that ignorant and superstitious. Can a baby live for four years inside the womb? Which hospital was she attending that they failed to carry out CS? Oh, her pastor warned her against operation!

1 Like

Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by oluwasegun007(m): 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
So how old is the baby
Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by skfa1: 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
Right now as I'm typing a lady sitting next to me is 2 years pregnant.

I won't believe the above story aswell if not cos I can see with my eyes the lady that is carrying 2 years pregnancy. I know her very well,she is thinking of going for CS.

I am going to show her this, there is still hope.
Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by billyman(m): 11:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
4 years is too much na Aba I can still agree 1 year and little month. We all are Nigerians We den wise
Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by mamatwiny(f): 11:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
Wahala dey for this world.
Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by clemz85(m): 11:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
Can only be female, females and their original problem, that baby girl wicked gan,

Abi na the man sef be the wicth... sorry wizard... no wizard is gud, the man behaved like winch shaa,

Anyway thank God all the way!
Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by distilledwalex(m): 12:57am On Aug 08, 2018
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by Nobody: 2:20am On Aug 08, 2018
skfa1:
Right now as I'm typing a lady sitting next to me is 2 years pregnant.

I won't believe the above story aswell if not cos I can see with my eyes the lady that is carrying 2 years pregnancy. I know her very well,she is thinking of going for CS.

I am going to show her this, there is still hope.

Really?? The longest i have heard is 1 year. Do you have scans to prove this?
Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by skfa1: 2:32am On Aug 08, 2018
sacluxisback:

Really?? The longest i have heard is 1 year. Do you have scans to prove this?

Yes, she showed me the scan, twins(boy and girl).
Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by UchaNwababa: 3:54am On Aug 08, 2018
it is a real story i knew the lady she is from UBURU OKPOSI in Ohasara LGA of Ebonyi State
Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by UchaNwababa: 4:03am On Aug 08, 2018
frowland:
Hahahah.. Any homie who belive this, will believe anything.
Niggaz know as the man left, the woman go outside go do ... lipsrsealed
Don't argue it is real this happen at uburu Okposi in ohaozara LGA Ebonyi State
Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by Skmoda360(m): 9:23am On Aug 08, 2018
Goalnaldo:
for your own safety don't buy game from them. Most are scammers. I was dupped sometime ago.
I knew he was a scammer hence the reason for telling him to make himself a billionaire first.. angry sad
Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by ModsareChevres: 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
theoldpretender:
The woman smartly met another guy , married him, and got pregnant for him.

That is the full story.

No one can be pregnant for 4 years and 8 months.

Anyone who is promoting this story should bring hospital reports, scans, etc PROVING that the baby spent 4 years in the womb...wihtout dying and causing release of toxins in the mum's body 3 years ago...or admit that this is a polutry and bovine story

Doubting Thomases like you will still not believe.
How are you sure you have a brain since you haven't seen it
Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by theoldpretender(m): 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
ModsareChevres:

Doubting Thomases like you will still not believe.
How are you sure you have a brain since you haven't seen it

There is no such thing as a baby spending four years in the womb.

Thank you and good afternoon
Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by mechanics(m): 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2018
Good news, the husband was not patient.
Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by partee: 9:22pm On May 08, 2019
Without 900k and above u can't get a baby with Nigeria assisted cryptic pregnancy. Cryptic pregnancy in Nigeria is fake. U people shld stop patronising baby factory homes.; pls stop deceiving young and naive women... more than 500 women that went to Uratta re crying everyday. Looking for 950k to 2 million naira to deliver their baby..; if you or anyone u kn hs delivered cryptic baby., pls provide us with DNA result of ur baby. women re bn deceived, Most of them re now at the point of no return; confused and frustrated, running from pillar to post in search of solutions.. Ngor okpala, Ubommiri, Ama, nwaizuzu, ozubulu, de rose igwuruta, esther in Eneka, taking unnecessary drugs u can't create cryptic pregnancy.;

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" / My Baby's Transformation... / Know The Few Importance Of Sex In A Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.