Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,608 members, 7,888,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:02 PM

Bro/sis, If U Dont Knw How 2 Design Websites, U Cant Realy Do Online Biz.findout - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bro/sis, If U Dont Knw How 2 Design Websites, U Cant Realy Do Online Biz.findout (239 Views)

DM For Price: Why Do Online Vendors Do This? / Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money / U Dont Knw Where To Get Original Sparepart 4 Ur Diesel & Gas Generator? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bro/sis, If U Dont Knw How 2 Design Websites, U Cant Realy Do Online Biz.findout by webtutorr: 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
Now, come to think of it, What is online business and where is it been done?

A clear answer to that is that an online business is a business done through the help of internet which is been made possible with combinations of web pages with contents that forms a complete website.

Now, why would you now start wasting your time searching for how to start online business and be making money like others where you dont know how to design websites. nawa ooo.

No one have ever met me one on one and regrets meeting me. Am not just a website teacher. But i have to teach you how to design website before i can now show you how to start online business and be making money. This is because website is the only tool we can use to start making money online.

I will teach you the following:
(1) How to create different types of websites
(2) How to create profitable niche blogs and forums that will be connected to adsense within 3months.
(3) General online business

I resides in Port Harcourt.
If you really wants to start online business, you dont know how to do it and needed someone to properly guide you, then contact me.
If you also stay in owerri, Aba and Umuahia, You can also contact me.
Duration of all our training is between 2-4weeks. Meaning that the normal training duration for the website training and how to start online business is one month. But those who are fast mostly finish in 2-3weeks.

Call me now: Desmond Tutor: 08065847947

You can visit my Forum website as shown below:

(1) (Reply)

SHAKEOFF COLON Cleanser...it Helps In The Cleaning Of Digestive System / Benefit Of Online Marketing For Small & Medium Businesses In Nigeria / Want To Start A Business? Attend The "Real-World MBA Program" For FREE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.