Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,668 members, 7,965,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:43 PM

Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly (19455 Views)

Memories Of DSS Invasion As Buhari, Daura Hold Talks / DSS Invasion: Atiku Commends Osinbajo Over Sack Of DG, Lawal Daura / Senators Welcome Saraki At National Assembly After DSS Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
They're all the same. He seems to have forgotten how his Master used the same DSS to intimidate the opposition. Karma's a bītch innit

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by Seetto: 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
No be d same governor wey slap judge be did,,
Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by Racoon(m): 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
Jonathan, Fayose, Adebanjo & many others did but warped sentiment will not allow reasonable Nigerians to see good reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
grin

Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by princegeo(m): 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
Let's send him back to daura... 2019. Get your PVC

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by dman4mdmoon(m): 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
dustydee:
Who did he warn when DSS invaded the national assembly in 2014?

Thanks for reminding us. It was not shameful display of tyranny when he slapped Justice John Adeyeye of the Ekiti High Court and ordered his thugs to beat the Judge up.
Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by kingvictor7: 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
D same way ur so called hero of democracy GEJ barricaded d National Assembly wit security agents in 2014 wen tambuwal defected to APC.. Saraki shud do d needful, resign honorably or be impeached forcefully..���

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by RexTramadol1: 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
Interesting times

But our country will survive this phase
Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by SirChime(m): 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kaycee9242:
Talkative I av been waiting for u to comment, cho cho cho governor no go pay salaries. As if u all are not d same
Please ffocus on the topic. Did he warn you about this devil in human flesh ? Yes. God Save our Democracy.
Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by BalaKundi: 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
Sai Baba
Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by Omeokachie: 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
You did Oshokomale.

Youths born in the 90s who had no idea what Buhari was like in 1983-85 did not heed that warning.

Today they are all learning from personal experience.
Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by Merimental(m): 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
Alliadekolaforu:
yes I agree but how do we reject it cause I see no channel to do that all I see is ranting on social media

how about PVC
Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by Emycord: 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kaycee9242:
Talkative I av been waiting for u to comment, cho cho cho governor no go pay salaries. As if u all are not d same
listenactive for you to have been waiting for him to talk means you actually know that something is wrong and that people will talk
Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by fortune1968: 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
Fayose that slapped a judge in his court talking ? The pain must have gone to his brain .
Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
imran147:
Let Saraki resign and let peace reign....Saraki is power drunker and also apc itself...but for peace to reign let him resign enough is enough....Even if na Tee back in the days dis matter e no go easy
Dont worry saraki will resign on June 08 2019 cool cool
Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by semyman: 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
You will never respect yourself, is not the same you that slapped a judge or you have forgotten. Judgement day loading, don't you ever make any attempt to disguise and escape justice

Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by Bruemath(m): 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
imran147:
Let Saraki resign and let peace reign....Saraki is power drunker and also apc itself...but for peace to reign let him resign enough is enough....Even if na Tee back in the days dis matter e no go easy
if na peace, do we have peace before?
Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by Kaycee9242(m): 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
SirChime:

Please ffocus on the topic. Did he warn you about this devil in human flesh ? Yes. God Save our Democracy.

I will focus on d topic if u can focus on telling me wat ur god fayose has done in ekiti for years now if not to owe salaries. They are all same, if he move to APC tomorrow now he will change mouth

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by barristerzinny(f): 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
dustydee:
Who did he warn when DSS invaded the national assembly in 2014?
what are you saying? Was it in your dreams?
Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by thePiou: 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
Wait for your turn unchained mad dog!!! Your severe pain will turn chronic then... Eni a'njiri
Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by Ololanla: 3:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
Yes you did!
Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by SirChime(m): 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kaycee9242:

I will focus on d topic if u can focus on telling me wat ur god fayose has done in ekiti for years now if not to owe salaries. They are all same, if he move to APC tomorrow now he will change mouth

Point of correction he is nothing to me talk more of being God . But truth is the country i s under siege as he said and I'm not allowing anything derail the focus that Our democracy is under Attack.
Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by jyz200(m): 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
Peter Pan the rock u told them but they refused let suffer d consequences nao
Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by jyz200(m): 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
Peter Pan the rock u told them but they refused let them suffer d consequences nao
Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by Emycord: 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
Racoon:
Jonathan, Fayose, Adebanjo & many others did but warped sentiment will not allow reasonable Nigerians to see good reasoning.
so whats the value of his integrity if he does as them? its just like saying let apc have thier own 16 to do all that pdp did.
Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by Kaycee9242(m): 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
SirChime:

Point of correction he is nothing to me talk more of being God . But truth is the country i s under siege as he said and I'm not allowing anything derail the focus that Our democracy is under Attack.

U are very correct but fayose is not in d position to tell us dt he is not better
Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by asawanathegreat(m): 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
Fayose still get mouth to talk?
Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by K2asure: 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
The same Fayose that DSS following up and down during 2014 election blocked people to enter Ekiti can still come out. All this people's no same at all
Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by bhella10: 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
SARAKI MUST GO
Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by amphy74: 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
But Fayose could lead thugs to distrupt court and beat up a judge. HYPOCRITE
Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by tundess: 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
Peter "Cassandra" Fayose. The god who couldn't foresee his own demise....
Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by bros856: 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
Freshkidavid:
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose has reacted to the invasion of the National Assembly via his twitter handle.

Here is a screenshot of what he said:

https://www.kingstondome.com/2018/08/fayose-reacts-dss-invasion-national-assembly.html

DSS DG HAS BEEN SUPPORTING SARAKI FROM UNSET.REMEMBER THE LETTER TO SENATE DISCREDITING THE CHAIRMAN OF EFCC, IT'S CLEAR AND ANOTHER ONE TODAY TO RUBBISH APC.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ensure Ize-Iyamu’s Victory - Buhari Tells APC / Abdulkadir Abdulsalam Is Dead (Labour Party National Chairman Dies) / #EndSARSMemorial: Survivors Of Lekki Shootings Recount Ordeal (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.