Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,926 members, 7,903,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 10:26 PM

Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss (67798 Views)

Who Is Matthew Seiyefa? Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss / SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos / OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by holuphisayor(m): 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
APC will continue to have sleepless nights.
All their moves just dey backfire.
The way APC will be rejected ehn....even 10k per vote will not save dem.
Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by bettercreature(m): 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
edmaraja:

You weh get Nigerian old man mentality, did you read the story before commenting? If you did, then what did the story say? undecided
A northerner posted this 4hours ago.3HOURS later He was fired
USE YOUR BRAIN

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by Realdeals(m): 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
That's how a President should act.
Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by Ijaya123: 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
You're truly what you described here.
Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by AskProf: 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
HajimeSaito:
Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

The Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo, has sacked the Director-General of the Department of State Service, Lawal Daura.

Osinbajo’s spokesman, Laolu Akande, disclosed this on his Twitter handle, @akandeoj.

He wrote, “AgP Yemi Osinbajo has directed the termination of the appointment of the DG of the DSS, Mr. Lawal Musa Daura.”

https://punchng.com/breaking-acting-president-osinbajo-sacks-dss-boss-lawal-daura/

Reminds me of "The Heathen" by Bob Marley & The Wailers.
Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by nkemdi89(f): 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
Daura remains my hero anytime any day, respect.
Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by Xisnin(m): 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
Is Prof saying he and Buhari were unaware of the siege? I no gree
Daura is being punished for his failures.
Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by donbachi(m): 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
See agbakara na
Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by samwobi(m): 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
How won't they sack him, common siege of NASS, his boys could not lay.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by bettercreature(m): 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
LAWAL Daura is working for PDP he need to go.I am tired of his well scripted movies

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by miqos02(m): 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by mangojuice(m): 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
This is a script been played for 2019 to be perfected. mere political gambit

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by edmaraja: 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
bettercreature:
A northerner posted this 4hours ago.3HOURS later He was fired
USE YOUR BRAIN
Men, you have a point o

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by Arysexy(m): 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
The battle line between the cabals ( Daura men) vs Thieefnubuu camp has been drawn. Waiting for the implosion of APC finally
Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by hisexcellency34: 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
Sack the clueless IGP too
Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by Talknochip(m): 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
Lol.... We should not be quick to celebrate.. We must ask some questions and demand answers... On Whose orders was the DG acting? And Why?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by 35824L: 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
The sack is long overdue. Daura is a PDP mole and sympathizer.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by Uzosaint(m): 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
My bro forget,who give am balls,osibanjo/Buhari combined no get sense reach The majority of the National Assambly,and I put it to u this must be an order from the president himself.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by AbuEzeFemi(m): 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
did he ask buhari
Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by Tundeobama(m): 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
osinbajo a man of honour proudly love my all oduduwa decendant and the real good people of Nigeria of every tribe.The saraki camp made Gej loss last Election they would not win in this dirty game of thiers against pmb and osinbajo 2019 is a sure win in Jesus name.Who can pdp bring out in 2019 who is not a known thief.

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by Redhot111(m): 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
Osinbade no get liver ooo. I believe it was bubu's instruction. But the reason behind the move is wat I will try to Unveil very soon. But for now I think God is turning APC into another babel by sending confusion amongst them. As for bubu he has always been in confused state from the beginning.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by thunderbabs: 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
Osheeyy, season film has started.. So much action since morning... cheesy

Ok na... Get me some popcorn abeg
Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by Minjim: 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
Is Prof saying he and Buhari were unaware of the siege? I no gree

How you go gree
Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by eodavids(m): 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
HajimeSaito:
Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

The Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo, has sacked the Director-General of the Department of State Service, Lawal Daura.

Osinbajo’s spokesman, Laolu Akande, disclosed this on his Twitter handle, @akandeoj.

He wrote, “AgP Yemi Osinbajo has directed the termination of the appointment of the DG of the DSS, Mr. Lawal Musa Daura.”

https://punchng.com/breaking-acting-president-osinbajo-sacks-dss-boss-lawal-daura/

If this news genuine and effective, then I must say it is laudable.
Let's wait for confirmation though.
Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by Tundeobama(m): 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
Arysexy:
The battle line between the cabals ( Daura men) vs Thieefnubuu camp has been drawn. Waiting for the implosion of APC finally
pdp final burial will be after they present thier presidential aspirant.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by Temptee101(m): 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
We have certainly not heard the last of this, if he was not authorised to do so by the dullard then he should await the full wrath of the dullards cabal because daura happens to be a high ranking member of the cabal

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by saydfact(m): 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nigeria is always working whenever some1 is on vacation... Isn't that a proof that that sm1 is the problem... ��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by Teespice(f): 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
I pray that this is true and if true buhari when he returns won't reinstate him.

if VPYO was president I am so sure the likes of ibrahim iris and buratai would have been fired since.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by Bizibi(m): 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
ExAngel007:
itz getting interesting. Any time Osinbajo is the acting presendent, things begin to fall in place.
exactly and yes,I'm a witness to that......buhari should not come back until everything especially the political scene is stabilise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss by stunning4real: 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
ExAngel007:
itz getting interesting. Any time Osinbajo is the acting presendent, things begin to fall in place.
I noticed that too

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police / APC Panel Disqualifies Obaseki From APC Primary Election In Edo State / INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.