Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,727 members, 7,921,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 09:08 AM

Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting (30355 Views)

Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by straighttalk(m): 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
The more you see the less you understand
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by iammo(m): 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
Smart short man

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by olabam1900: 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
Good move by Osinbanjo..

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
0sack the idiot also

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by Maseke: 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
I hope the Acting President will not be removed for this action. Buhari loyalist right now would be like ............................................

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by edibobo: 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
Meeting on how to transmute, transmit and transit
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by RexTramadol1: 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
All thanks to the twitter warriors

Shebi e sure for Buhari Ni

Make he dey do as he like

We all know who we are voting for.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by bettercreature(m): 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
Juliusmalema:
0sack the idiot also
Transmission is heading to the national Assembly to make things right
Daura was a player.He blocked Saraki house Saraki escaped grin grin
They want to impeach Saraki the idiot blocked national assembly and even allowed PDP to enter.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by win2kwire: 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
Osinbajo is a timid VP, after the meeting the IGP will call Buhari and Osinbajo's instructions will be ignored.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by Iamgrey5(m): 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
The Dss chief has been sacked

Why was he there this morning?

To protect what?

There was no meeting going on!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by GaggleNSwallow: 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
Transmission commission confusion fools. grin
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by 35824L: 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nobody is sacking the IGP. He is very effective and his loyalty is never in doubt unlike lawal daura.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by Yinxies(f): 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
Racoon:
DSS boss have been sent packing.Guess the transmission transmitting of transfusion IGP is next on line?

Maybe. Maybe not

I can design a professional website for your business at 25k only. Check my signature
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
bettercreature:
They want to impeach Saraki the idiot blocked national assembly and even allowed PDP to enter.

Imagine explanation....na so...
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by emmie14: 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
You're ur last word. Nonsense
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by Temptee101(m): 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nigeria my Nigeria. ..

..the intrigues continues
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by blackmantis: 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
I am sure the VP is ready to resign if he is not respected..... the heat is too much.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by Temptee101(m): 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nigeria my Nigeria. ..

..the intrigue continues
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by 24enjay(m): 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
Jirate:
grin grin Obviously To Re-Strategize,

We In Edo State Have Seen These Sort Of Rubbish From Oshiomhole And He Useless APC Before, And I Know Nigeria Is Bigger Than Edo State.

The Day Buhari Made Oshiomhole Party Chairman Was The Day I Knew He Will Not Come Back To Aso Rock, Every Thing Is Not Big Mouth.

Odigie Oyegun Would Have Handled All These Defections Better, "You Can Force A Horse To The River, You Cannot Force It To Drink Water".

You should have saved the energy you used in typing this rubbish

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by edmaraja: 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
Sack the IGP also, he is as useless as the DSS DG
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
bettercreature:

U just sit at borno state and be doling out conclusions.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by Maseke: 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, come to think of it, maybe the DSS boss was sacked for allowing PDP senators into the National Assembly, We should not praise Osinbanjo yet oh.

Allowing them frustrated the plan of the anti-democratic senators (APC Senator). Maybe Buhari was so pained by the developemnt and ordered sack of the DSS Boss.

Question: Do you think Osinbanjo can sack any of buhari loyalist?

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by slimfit1(m): 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
If IGP doesn't loss his job today the vice-president is just trying to prove nonsense.
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by Temptee101(m): 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
The VP cannot do a damn thing without the dullard's knowledge. Waiting for that ugly midget to also issue an ultimatum to the pastor.

APC.... he he he he he grin grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by Linzo(m): 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
Please sack those that want to give your government a bad name. I hail you my Prof
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by jamace(m): 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
Maseke:
I hope the Acting President will not be removed for this action. Buhari loyalist right now would be like ............................................
If he is removed, there will be more trouble for APC. Wallahi! angry
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by Ndonu101: 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
Osibanjo should replace IGP Idris immediately

A day will come for Politics but not 2019. Tinubu and Osibanjo should defend democracy in 2019 at whatever cost. APC will still control South West no matter what happens in 2019.
Re: Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting by SarakiBukola: 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
IGP next to be axed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians / Anambra Youths For Bola Tinubu Hold Meeting (Pictures) / Senate Presidency: Is Senator Abdul'Aziz Yari Going To Play Another Saraki 2.0?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.