Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,855 members, 7,915,462 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:43 AM

Where Is Saraki? You Will Not Hear Or Catch A Glimpse Now Of Him But Dangerous - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Saraki? You Will Not Hear Or Catch A Glimpse Now Of Him But Dangerous (869 Views)

After Dealing With Oshiomhole, MC Oluomo Is Saraki's Next Target / Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki / Is Saraki Really From Kwara State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Saraki? You Will Not Hear Or Catch A Glimpse Now Of Him But Dangerous by Benbellamor: 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
i just wonder the kind of Man This Saraki a Master Strategist is Made Of, All the DSS brouhaha, Omo agege threat Coup de tat, He will be somewhere strategising only to take the day Na wa oo. Buhari/Dss used Force But Saraki Use Brain...And often leave them in the Dust grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Where Is Saraki? You Will Not Hear Or Catch A Glimpse Now Of Him But Dangerous by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
Very dangerous man.
Re: Where Is Saraki? You Will Not Hear Or Catch A Glimpse Now Of Him But Dangerous by magoo10(m): 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
Saraki doesn't talk, he is intelligent and well calculated.
Not that tout of a factional chairman and zombies who go on making noise and ranting as if we are practicing military rule.

This is democracy ,every action should be guided by democratic principles.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Saraki? You Will Not Hear Or Catch A Glimpse Now Of Him But Dangerous by Lorenzop: 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
A master strategist, he is busy playing Nigerian politics on a chess board, beating Buhari and the entire APC black and blue....even the loud mouthed ugly Osho isn't left out of the banging.... tongue
Re: Where Is Saraki? You Will Not Hear Or Catch A Glimpse Now Of Him But Dangerous by SanusiGworo: 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
Saraki is a qualified doctor, he is well read. Not that idiotic man in a London hospital parading as president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Saraki? You Will Not Hear Or Catch A Glimpse Now Of Him But Dangerous by Benbellamor: 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
magoo10:
Saraki doesn't talk, he is intelligent and well calculated.
Not that tout of a factional chairman and zombies who go on making noise and ranting as if we are practicing military rule.

This is democracy ,every action should be guided by democratic principles.
Meen, his mental disposition to issues surprises me, he doesnt panic,what could be behind that is it training or he relied on some unknown powers that meet the eye

1 Like

Re: Where Is Saraki? You Will Not Hear Or Catch A Glimpse Now Of Him But Dangerous by magoo10(m): 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
Benbellamor:
Meen, his mental disposition to issues surprises me, he doesnt panic,what could be behind that is it training or he relied on some unknown powers that meet the eye
people who are generally intelligent dont talk much ,don't forget he is a medical doctor cum politician.
Bubu is a cattle rearer and trained to shoot guns only ,bubu might outshine saraki in a military government involving coup but when it comes to a democratic setting where principles and intelligence are required saraki will make barbeque out of the dullard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Saraki? You Will Not Hear Or Catch A Glimpse Now Of Him But Dangerous by figment232(m): 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
Benbellamor:
His calmness really amazes me.
Re: Where Is Saraki? You Will Not Hear Or Catch A Glimpse Now Of Him But Dangerous by Benbellamor: 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
magoo10:
people who are generally intelligent dont talk much ,don't forget he is a medical doctor cum politician.
Bubu is a cattle rearer and trained to shoot guns only ,bubu might outshine saraki in a military government involving coup but when it comes to a democratic setting where principles and intelligence are required saraki will make barbeque out of the dullard.
grin grin grin grin @Bolded. you no go kill person with laughter i beg grin grin
Re: Where Is Saraki? You Will Not Hear Or Catch A Glimpse Now Of Him But Dangerous by bloodykiller: 4:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
saraki is a born boss

his silence is a threat to apc

you don't know his next move

that's why he's the boss of bosses

Oshiomole is a rat to saraki

ngeneukwenu knows this
Re: Where Is Saraki? You Will Not Hear Or Catch A Glimpse Now Of Him But Dangerous by magoo10(m): 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
Benbellamor:
grin grin grin grin @Bolded. you no go kill person with laughter i beg grin grin
but na true na
Re: Where Is Saraki? You Will Not Hear Or Catch A Glimpse Now Of Him But Dangerous by fabianjay101(m): 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
Benbellamor:
i just wonder the kind of Man This Saraki a Master Strategist is Made Of, All the DSS brouhaha, Omo agege threat Coup de tat, He will be somewhere strategising only to take the day Na wa oo. Buhari/Dss used Force But Saraki Use Brain...And often leave them in the Dust grin grin
Bukola go school na why him understand the important of using your common sense but BAba no go school na why all weything him sabi na Force,,, abeg now make we use our common sense reason who go finally win this one... Saraki don win before the match start sef.

(1) (Reply)

Several Grammatical Errors In The IGP's Interim Investigation Letter To Osinbajo / Tinubu: Saraki, Tambuwal Left APC For Fear Of Buhari / SARS Operative Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.