Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,187 members, 7,880,702 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:20 AM

SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security (49557 Views)

Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy / Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding / Oshiomhole ‘embarrassed’ For Breaching Protocol At Buhari’s Inauguration (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by NwaliE01: 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
KwoiZabo:
All these ones na Damage control. The Major difference between APC & PDP is that APC politicians are arrogant while PDP politicians at least respect Nigerians.
Gbam on point. Thumbs up
Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by theoldpretender(m): 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
InvertedHammer:
/
Military coup is brewing....

2nd return of Buhari may end like the first one.

/

No...not this time.

The Army was wrecked by all the coups that happened in the past. (There is a reason why IBB was not allowed to contiue in power...a group of Army guys were tired of army being used as political force...they were no match for Abacha though).

Also...many of the coups in Africa took place against the background of the Cold War...when global powers could turn a blind eye to anything..so long as it advnaced the Soviet or US cause....not in this unipolar world.

We don't need a coup. I am tired of our politicians....but the only way we can get a change is from Nigerians...via the democratic process.

Back in the 1960's...people were calling for the Army to 'sort things out'....and on Jan 15 1966...they did. Four years and millions of dead people later....
Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by vertueptime: 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
teepain:

But he has done many things at the risk of his job. For instance he sent 2 different reports on Magu to the President & Senate President.

He dsnt oversee that,even though he cld interfere, he only let his officers fofo thier job
Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
Please someone should enlighten me, The sack of DG DSS can Osinbajo do it all alone without the Knowledge of Buhari? I mean does he have to contact Buhari before effecting the sack?
Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by Sammye(m): 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
Bevista:
Don't know if it's true or not, but the speculation is that he acted a script to whip up public sentiments ifo Saraki. Wouldn't surprise me, though, after he tried to collude with the Senate to scuttle Magu clearance.
---
Only question is, if PMB was on seat, would he have had the balls to sack Daura?
And do you think Osibanjo will dare take that decision without his boss concept.
I no even care whether na drama or not, my hope is my PVC
Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by resurgent2019: 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
SureDan001:
Please someone should enlighten me, The sack of DG DSS can Osinbajo do it all alone without the Knowledge of Buhari? I mean does he have to contact Buhari before effecting the sack?

He needs the express permission of his boss to wield such a big stick. He is only an acting President for now.
Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by Bimpe29: 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
Your head is correct and your reasoning faculty is in good condition.

KwoiZabo:
All these ones na Damage control. The Major difference between APC & PDP is that APC politicians are arrogant while PDP politicians at least respect Nigerians.
Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by resurgent2019: 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
theoldpretender:

No...not this time.

The Army was wrecked by all the coups that happened in the past. (There is a reason why IBB was not allowed to contiue in power...a group of Army guys were tired of army being used as political force...they were no match for Abacha though).

Also...many of the coups in Africa took place against the background of the Cold War...when global powers could turn a blind eye to anything..so long as it advnaced the Soviet or US cause....not in this [/b]unipolar[b] world.

We don't need a coup. I am tired of our politicians....but the only way we can get a change is from Nigerians...via the democratic process.

Back in the 1960's...people were calling for the Army to 'sort things out'....and on Jan 15 1966...they did. Four years and millions of dead people later....

Contrary to the bolded, we are in multipolar world. The US is fast losing her position as the unipolar world power. Now we have Russia, China, India and the EU taking their place on the world stage as super powers in their own right. Donald Trump will ensure that US power on thje world stage will continue to decline. It is biblical, scientific and only normal that the world witnesses a proliferation of military and economic hegemons.
Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by Yusman316(m): 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
Judolisco:
I really don't understand how DSS will act without d knowledge of d presidency
D police have done dis repeatedly and d president wil say he is not aware haha undecided
Are u insinuating the President called the dss from London and asked them to barricade the nass? For ur info the President directed the vp to take decisive action after hearing what happened
Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by Julinek(f): 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
The same people that has been supporting Daura all the while are trying to turn the table by instigating that he's now working for Saraki because it is not in their favour.
Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by theoldpretender(m): 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
resurgent2019:

Contrary to the bolded, we are in multipolar world. The US is fast losing her position as the unipolar world power. Now we have Russia, China, India and the EU taking their place on the world stage as super powers in their own right. Donald Trump will ensure that US power on thje world stage will continue to decline. It is biblical, scientific and only normal that the world witnesses a proliferation of military and economic hegemons.

Yes...but Nigeria does not need the Army back in power.

Over three decades of being in power harmed the Army. I doubt they want to comeback.

Sorry...but it is high time we worked out democracy. The 1966 coup was unnecessary.

Even if someone i don;t like takes over.and is removed by coup....I will stand for democracy.....democracy first.
Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by Godaboveall2: 5:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
jayfolarin:
This is why I tend to wait and read from all sides before hastily jumping on the bandwagon! PDP claimed APC were trying to impeach saraki but the APC senators were never even in the NASS building to begin with.

They showed a list of senators AGAINST the sack of saraki but not even ONE PICTURE of the plotting senators surfaced anywhere. That's sketchy at best!

Looking at this very closely, one could see a similar pattern with the 'DSS seige on saraki and ekweremadu DRAMA' from a few weeks ago.

This Daura guy is obviously complicit and working for powers outside the presidency!

Still watching......
U make more sense my man.
Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by shotuns: 5:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
Infact, you are the most sensible person on this platform. Most Just write without thinking through, all these rampage going on has Sarakis prints all over it. Many think he is smart but he isn't , there are many who are smarter than him , He is preparing his own downfall in history. There is a season for everything under heaven and his time has come to fail for all atrocities commited so far.
I just pittied the DSS boss for being the scapegoat in all.

jayfolarin:
This is why I tend to wait and read from all sides before hastily jumping on the bandwagon! PDP claimed APC were trying to impeach saraki but the APC senators were never even in the NASS building to begin with.

They showed a list of senators AGAINST the sack of saraki but not even ONE PICTURE of the plotting senators surfaced anywhere. That's sketchy at best!

Looking at this very closely, one could see a similar pattern with the 'DSS seige on saraki and ekweremadu DRAMA' from a few weeks ago.

This Daura guy is obviously complicit and working for powers outside the presidency!

Still watching......
Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by Godaboveall2: 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
OboOlora:
I hope Osinbajo is acting on the orders of the dullard. Cos if not, na Adebole go epp am beg by d time Bubu starts with him
Now, he is d (Acting) president.
Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
Johnpaul1099:
This man dey give me joy
Nor be only you ooh me too...am so happy at least d right tin have be done for once..

1 Like

Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by iwatch: 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
magoo10:
While they destroy themselves the intelligent saraki who is at the center of all this is not even talking .
if we were offline, I would surely by you your favourite drink...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by Charly68: 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
Daura wanted to trade off his boss on a platter of gold..men can be so callous & the woman at the other room had seen this for long ..
Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by godliman: 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
jayfolarin:

Still watching......
I think apc senators plans got licked to pdp who went early to forestall it. They heard pdp were there ahead of them and backed off.

1 Like

Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by joe120120(m): 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
nawtyme:
Former DSS Boss Daura, has be detained by a group of policemen on the orders of the AG VP, after meeting with him shortly. Details to be given soon...

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1026826687919652864?s=19

What of IG
Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by Calers: 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
Daura should go to jail for his action.
Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by nawtyme: 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
joe120120:

What of IG
My brother, I have no idea.
Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by bishopkay: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
godliman:

I think apc senators plans got licked to pdp who went early to forestall it. They heard pdp were there ahead of them and backed off.

Leave them to open their gutters to utter rubbish! They suddenly forgot the police transmission IG was Also invited by Osibanjo and the NASS siege also had the police in compliciity too and not only men of the DSS.

See as they are busy spewing useless analysis just to throw the man who's been their attack dog under the bus. When the man was busy invading judge's houses in gestapo style and felling doors of opposition members, he wasn't a mole of Saraki then. Foolish BMCs
Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by coolscott(m): 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
SimplePlan34:
from the way things are playing out I think the DG DSS is truly bukola saraki's man. but this goes to show that sarakl is a full blooded politician. I said it this is the man that would demystify jagaban. he was so clever to have done this. if oshibajo is acting on his own then this brings to crumbles the trust between the ACN and CPC. I think wat we are witnessing in Nigeria is our own version of game of thrones or house of cards. saraki is just one step ahead of them every time I am officially giving him the title THE JAGABAN SLAYER. Nothing serious would be done to the DSS the Fulanis do not prosecute their own.

https://www.nairaland.com/4662997/say-lawan-daura-working-saraki
Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by Judolisco(m): 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
Yusman316:

Are u insinuating the President called the dss from London and asked them to barricade the nass? For ur info the President directed the vp to take decisive action after hearing what happened
oga its what they call damage control
Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by hush15: 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
KwoiZabo:

thats a good place to start from. The picture is getting clearer...
Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by chubinwa(m): 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
destiro:
What a busy day for media houses, bloggers, social media newspreneurs, etc.
Abi o. enough pepper go rest for dem today

1 Like

Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by Agromint: 9:04am On Aug 08, 2018
Never play games with your boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) / Peter Obi, Jimi Agbaje Storm Alaba International Market - Photos / Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.